Prime Minister Consultations, December 2019 [Hassan Diab Nominated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
Hariri played the long term game. He basiclally said I am not going to come, no christian cover for me.
Now someone will get elected with no Sunni cover.

Couple of years later, this will go against Bassil in presidency race. Today More or Less Frangiyeh became the next president of this country.
no. they waited for him 2 months to either come himself without pre-conditions or nominate someone. he refused and relinquished his right. so it is his problem.

ma 7ada gholit ma3o mise2iyan

• Advertisement
  • J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Hariri had a duty to either run or name someone. He is the biggest failure in Lebanese political history. Shame on him.

Neemat Frem names no one.
    TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    Frem: No one

16:45

النائب نعمة افرام لم يسم أحد لتشكيل الحكومة

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    He is Sunni. Independent. Not corrupt. Has been a minister before (Saniora said that Khatib was inexperienced and was never even a minister to be made PM). He is a break from the traditional old faces.

He meets all the requirements of the protests. And he is neither anti American nor anti Momena3a. He is a balanced candidate. He is also a professor and a lecturer in the American University of Beirut, unlike one of our former PMs who started as PM while not knowing how to read speech without pausing and making that long ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sound.
    oh well not sure he is unlike him when it comes to reading (speeches or his slides) Ask those who couldn't stay awake when he was projecting his slides in the engineering lecture hall and were sleeping on the sound of him saying Z80 and 8085

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Sandouk el firjeh usual ut7ifouns
    روكز لم يسم أحدا:
    - آمل تشكيل حكومة من اخصائيين لانها تنقذ البلد
    - لا أعرف حسان دياب شخصيا لذلك لم أعطه صوتي لكن الامور مفتوحة

He said that he is with president no !??
    i think not 🤔

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Eh ma ra7 ychoufa cos he lost the popular support that pushed him to politics in fact.
    you never know,,, he could promote himself as the best alternative if Bassil fails to get there...

opium

opium

I still don't think that Diab will become PM and if he do I expect it to end before its date of term ends
    If he gets + 64 votes the president is obliged to name him or he will be breaking the constitution. That is why I am calling for FPM to not name Diab and throw the ball again to everyone.
    If they name Diab, the revolutionist will be against him, plus 14 March gang. Diab won't be able to achieve anything.
    President Aoun duty today is to prove that he is bay l kil and throw again the ball.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

16:45

حصيلة الاستشارات النيابية حتى الساعة:
    - لا تسمية: 42
    - حسان دياب: 27
    - نواف سلام: 13
    - حليمة قعقور:1

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Frem: No one
    When some people dont nominate anyone and they still want their candidate or no candidate, it means they want the country to collapse. Otherwise, they will join hands with the man who gets the highest votes and form a rescue government. Now isn't the time to play dirty politics

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    If he gets + 64 votes the president is obliged to name him or he will be breaking the constitution. That is why I am calling for FPM to not name Diab and throw the ball again to everyone.
    If they name Diab, the revolutionist will be against him, plus 14 March gang. Diab won't be able to achieve anything.
    President Aoun duty today is to prove that he is bay l kil and throw again the ball.
    Diab will not achieve anything anyway even if he was competent to achieve anything (which I know he is not), the country is financially lost and it is not under local control anymore, and to just to be precise if he gets 64 the president is not obliged to name him either, the consultations are obligatory, but naming the person who got the most kuddos is not.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Diab will not achieve anything anyway and to just to be precise if he gets 64 the president is not obliged to name him either, the consultations are obligatory, but naming the person who got the most kuddos is not.
    i think PMA will have a hard time not nominating him... 1) he has a majority (assuming he gets it), and 2) it would be insulting to the sunni opposition if PMA says Diab did not get the sunni support, and 3) he would be giving Hariri a carte blanche to do whatever he wants.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    But he still needs to form the government.. what if he fail forming it?

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    these are left: total 43 votes all for Diab for a total of 70....mabrouk

11- كتلة التنمية والتحرير (الساعة 17.00) تضم النواب السادة:
    نبيـه بـري، أنور الخليل، علي حسن خليل، علي خريس، محمد نصر الله، ياسين جابر، قاسم هاشم، علي عسيران، محمد خواجه، غازي زعيتر، علي بزي، ميشال موسى، هاني قبيسي، أيوب حمـيّد، عناية عز الدين، ابراهيم عازار، فادي علامة.
    12- تكتل لبنان القوي (الساعة 17.15) تضم النواب السادة:
    جبران باسيل، نقولا صحناوي، ابراهيم كنعان، ايلي الفرزلي، ادكار طرابلسي، جورج عطاالله، سليم عون، زياد أسود، سليم خوري، سيمون ابي رميا، روجه عازار، ادكار معلوف، الياس بو صعب، الان عون، حكمت ديب، اسعد درغام، مصطفى حسين، انطوان بانو، ميشال ضاهر.
    - كتلة نواب الأرمن تضم النواب السادة: أغوب بقرادونيان، هاكوب ترزيان، الكسندر ماطوسيان.
    - كتلة ضمانة الجبل تضم النواب السادة: طلال ارسلان، سيزار أبي خليل، ماريو عون، فريد البستاني.

Status
    Not open for further replies.