Prime Minister Consultations, December 2019 [Hassan Diab Nominated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
وهاب: من يأخذ خوة من جيوب الناس زعيم وحسان دياب مرفوض؟
الأربعاء ٢٥ كانون الأول ٢٠١٩ 18:54سياسة

استغرب رئيس حزب "التوحيد العربي" الوزير السابق وئام وهاب، في تصريح له عبر مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي، "ما اذا كان رئيس الحكومة الذي يأخذ خوة ٢٠٠ مليون دولار من جيوب الناس زعيم، ورئيس الحكومة المكلف حسان دياب الذي أخذ قرار بعدم تقاضي راتبه رئيس حكومة مرفوض عند البعض"، متسائلاً "لماذا البعض يحب جلاده"؟

• Advertisement
  • Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Since it's the president who negotiates international treaties, he should have the MoFA. He should also have the oil file and the MoE and the MoF (finance) should go to someone clean (like Charbel Nahhas).

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    BTW, That is the truth. I told THIS exactly everyone on Day 1 of this revolution. The US administration wants a stable Lebanon, and is busy with other things right now (impeachment, re-election, economy, trade wars, etc). Lebanon is insignificant to it. Even Though, there are some rogue groups/agencies within the US government that have their own agendas. However, in general the US has no appetite for another Syrian crisis in Lebanon...
    I think the Europeans pressured the US to accept Diab because they don't want Lebanese and the refugees in Lebanon to invade Cyprus. Plus, chaos may actually strengthen Hezbollah.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    20:08 "ام تي في": دياب قدّم للرّئيس عون تشكيلة من 14 وزيراً وطرح باسيل إسم السفير قبلان فرنجية لوزارة الطاقة سبّب جملة ردود فعل
    If this is true , I say put nancy ajram as minister for electricity. Her duty will be very simple and would cost nothing. Doing nothing is very profitable by saving on projects.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Enjoy no one knew khayat was a Palestinian immigrant. And no one knew Diab is Syrian with a Lebanese citizenship with help from mikati. And no knows kabalan franjieh is a diplomat with experience from Brazil is an electricity minister who battles to find a light switch.. congrats.. when you think you reach bottom. We invent another.
    I'm not a racist or anything, but desperate times require exceptional proven people. Or am I so out of touch with reality. People with buggage are a liability.

Last edited:
    Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    o
    . The Hariri clan have monopolized the number one Sunni seat in the state and have refused to accept the fact that we are not a monarchy. They dont want any other Sunni personality to emerge as a force to be reckoned with. You should be happy as Sunnis that this monopoly is being broken.
    I usually like most of you’re posts and appreciate your willingness to debate. However, you sometimes frame things too much through a narrow community lens, like your comment in a previous post that the parliament should not be stormed because it represents Shia even if the “police” that is protecting it are acting like a militia and Berri is a corruptor in chief. But calling out the Sunni for having Hariri “monopolizing” the PM position is rich when using the same logic no? There are 100,000s of Lebanese who have not seen any other speaker than Berri. Heck Macron was like 10 years old then...

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    I usually like most of you’re posts and appreciate your willingness to debate. However, you sometimes frame things too much through a narrow community lens, like your comment in a previous post that the parliament should not be stormed because it represents Shia even if the “police” that is protecting it are acting like a militia and Berri is a corruptor in chief. But calling out the Sunni for having Hariri “monopolizing” the PM position is rich when using the same logic no? There are 100,000s of Lebanese who have not seen any other speaker than Berri. Heck Macron was like 10 years old then...

He was Meterrand's best friend. Baaaan.

Who knew l istiz is an impressive polyglot. He's equally comfortable in English as well.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    بالصورة - هذه الشركة تجمع وليد جنبلاط بنواف سلام

JANUARY

تبين من خلال الصورة المرفقة أن نواف سلام هو شريك وليد جنبلاط في شركة "إدارة" الأموال

رابط السجل التجاري :

Status
    Not open for further replies.