Not open for further replies.
  • Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Don't get your expectations too high
    Who the f is he
    He probably sold his soul last night to mumana3a

For them to agree on him means the same rotten equipe is coming back to run the government
    I think the momena3a read this forum. They implemented my advice. I have been asking for a fresh Sunni face, who is clean and without allegations of corruption and who is not anti resistance but at the same time not part of March 8. I think this guy should fit the description. No one can turn him into an enemy or dig corruption files against him. He matches the spirit of the uprising too. We have a clean face to form a clean govt with fresh faces. That is a good thing.

Hariri is playing it safe. More or less, he wants to eat his cake and still have it. By not naming anyone, he is absolving himself of responsibility if Diab fails. And if Diab succeeds, Hariri would want to get credit for withdrawing his name and facilitating the nomination of Diab.

All said, I hope he succeeds and the country can be revived from the brink of collapse. If the country collapses and we have strife or starvation, everyone will suffer. Also, you'd start having Lebanese entering boats to cross the Mediterranean into Europe. And believe me, if that happens, no one can stop Lebanese asylum seekers/economic migrants, in their hundreds of thousands heading to Europe through the Mediterranean to escape the turmoil that could result from starvation/strife.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You can say your opinion
    But don’t take a lot of arrak
    What you did with FMPer is enough
    Yesterday I put the first post on this Forum announcing Hassan Diab nomination
    I know the guy
    Sallimilna 3leh, illo joe tayyar wil shabibeh el taybeh 3al forum bi salmo 3leik, w ma tinsa tkhabbir as7abak!

NiceV

NiceV

well his advisor crusader Pierre Raffoul was clear enough 2 days ago
    clear about what
    That Bassil is taking over President Constitutional power
    Bassil himself said we are not part of new government

Last edited:
    National Coalition (التكتل الوطني) names Hassan Diab.
    Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    MTV excerpts from Khazen's statement:

الخازن من قصر بعبدا: كان رأينا من الاساس أن يترأس الحكومة الرئيس سعد الحريري أو مَن يُسمّيه للإعتبارات الوطنيّة التي نعرفها جميعاً
    الخازن: بعد انسحاب الحريري لدينا كـ"تكتل وطني" قناعة بأنّ البلد لا يُمكن أن يستمرّ من دون حكومة في هذا الظرف العصيب لذلك ارتأينا أن نختار شخصية نظيفة الكفّ وتكنوقراطيّة وهو حسان دياب
    الخازن: نتمنى أن يُشكّل دياب حكومة إنقاذية تُساعد البلد على النهوض من الأزمة التي يمر بها البلد

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Hassan Diab is pro American to his bones but he isn’t the enemy of anybody

clear about what
    That Bassil is taking over President Constitutional power
    Bassil himself said we are not part of new government
    he will backtrack and be part of the gov. no way he is out.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

The National Coalition bloc led by MP Farid al-Khazen named Hassan Diab for PM.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    11:56 مصادر مطلعة مقربة من المستقبل للـ"او تي في": بهية الحريري ارادت الاعتراض بعدم حضورها لبعبدا واتجاه لعدم مشاركة المستقبل بالحكومة المقبلة

11:55 النائب طوني فرنجية لم يشارك بالاستشارات النيابية بداعي السفر والنائب فايز غصن تغيب لاسباب صحية

NiceV

NiceV

The new PM is a dream candidate
    He should be given full support and authority to choose half the ministers from civil society
    Shia he coordinations with speaker
    5 ministers for president
    Defense fo justice energy
    9 to PM and Revolution with President approval

Status
    Not open for further replies.