Problems with the Druze faith and history

• Thread starter ๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ
  • Start date
๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

๐“๐“‚€๐“„ƒ๐“‡ผ

Orange Room Supporter
After multiple requests. From @LVV and @Orangina and others
I do not just attack Christians and Muslims. I attack everything that I think is wrong or illogical.

1- Lack of forgiveness. Ghufran

In our faith, the Druze do not forgive but consider it a duty to return any transgression. This is dangerous and the death of one Druze can lead to the death of many others of the transgressors, and has happened many times in the Lebanese history.

2- Lack of an official apology for bloody history with Maronites

The Druze, so far, have not apologized for Feudalism and the 1860 massacre and destruction of Christian villages by Saed Joumblatt, who the biggest Druze Emirs from both sides stood behind at the time.

3- Doomsday rhetoric from Judaism (although it goes against our actual faith)

Highly-estimeed Druze sheikhs have propagated the message that "the World is going to end soon" before the year 2000, which generally hindered people from progress and spread a negative mentality. When the epistles of wisdom themselves do not say that but say the actual opposite, that the cycle of the current religions end but the world continues with newer creeds.

4- Taking the Epistles of Wisdom to be Holy when it says it is not

This is actually against the epistles themselves. Master Baahaa says "What I write that's right, it's from God, and what is wrong, is from me". The Druze Masters are shadows or reflections on the lower plain, and so are not perfect and admit to making errors.

5- Loss between Islamic Taqiyah and True Faith

Many Druze say and argue things to me that are Islamic and against our faith. And are confused due to how the clergy hides its beliefs from public and doesn't work on educating the young.

6- Religiously-justified racism against others

This shows in honoring the Druze bloodline and not marrying from other sects. Even Maronites and Shiah with very close genetics and fom the same older tribes. Many Druze came from Chrisitan tribes. Master Baaha is from the Tay Christian Tribe. Prince Al-Tanoukhi is from the Tanoukh Christian tribe.

7- Blind adherence to Feudal Lords and Princes

Leb Druze are either with Joumblatt or Arslan... When those old political families are Feudal and outdated for the modern day.

Those are just a few.

• Advertisement
  • Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    After multiple requests. From @LVV and @Orangina and others
    I do not just attack Christians and Muslims. I attack everything that I think is wrong or illogical.

1- Lack of forgiveness. Ghufran

In our faith, the Druze do not forgive but consider it a duty to return any transgression. This is dangerous and the death of one Druze can lead to the death of many others of the transgressors, and has happened many times in the Lebanese history.

The Druze, so far, have not apologized for Feudalism and the 1860 massacre and destruction of Christian villages by Saed Joumblatt, who the biggest Druze Emirs from both sides stood behind at the time.

3- Doomsday rhetoric from Judaism (although it goes against our actual faith)

Highly-estimeed Druze sheikhs have propagated the message that "the World is going to end soon" before the year 2000, which generally hindered people from progress and spread a negative mentality. When the epistles of wisdom themselves do not say that but say the actual opposite, that the cycle of the current religions end but the world continues with newer creeds.

4- Taking the Epistles of Wisdom to be Holy when it says it is not

This is actually against the epistles themselves. Master Baahaa says "What I write that's right, it's from God, and what is wrong, is from me". The Druze Masters are shadows or reflections on the lower plain, and so are not perfect and admit to making errors.

5- Loss between Islamic Taqiyah and True Faith

Many Druze say and argue things to me that are Islamic and against our faith. And are confused due to how the clergy hides its beliefs from public and doesn't work on educating the young.

6- Religiously-justified racism against others

This shows in honoring the Druze bloodline and not marrying from other sects. Even Maronites and Shiah with very close genetics and fom the same older tribes. Many Druze came from Chrisitan tribes. Master Baaha is from the Tay Christian Tribe. Prince Al-Tanoukhi is from the Tanoukh Christian tribe.

7- Blind adherence to Feudal Lords and Princes

Leb Druze are either with Joumblatt or Arslan... When those old political families are Feudal and outdated for the modern day.

Those are just a few.
    ุงู‚ุฏุฑ ูุนู„ูŠุง ุชุทุฑู‚ูƒู… ู„ู‡ูƒุฐุง ู…ูˆุถูˆุน

ุงู†ูŠ ู„ุณุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ุชุฎุตุตูŠู† ุจุฏุฑุงุณุฉ ุงู„ุฏูŠุงู†ุงุช ูƒุญุถุฑุชูƒู…... ูˆู…ู…ุง ู„ุง ุดูƒ ููŠู‡ ุงู† ู„ุฏูŠูƒู… ุงุทู„ุงุน ูˆุงุณุน ุนู„ู‰ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ูˆุชุทูˆุฑ ูˆูู„ุณูุฉ ู…ุฎุชู„ู ุงู„ุฏูŠุงู†ุงุช ูˆู‡ุฐุง ูŠุธู‡ุฑ ุฌู„ูŠ ูˆุงุถุญ ุจู…ุฎุชู„ู ุงู„ู…ูˆุงุถูŠุน ุงู„ุชูŠ ุชุทุฑุญูˆู†ู‡ุง

ู…ู…ุง ู„ุง ุดูƒ ููŠู‡ ุงู† ุฌู…ูŠุน ุงู„ุฏูŠุงู†ุงุช ุนู„ูŠ ุงู„ุณูˆุงุก ู‡ูŠ ูู„ุณูุงุช ุนู…ูŠู‚ุฉ ูˆู…ุจู†ูŠุฉ ุนู„ู‰ ุชุนู…ู‚ ูƒุจูŠุฑ ุจุงู…ูˆุฑ ู‡ุฐู‡ ุงู„ุฏู†ูŠุง... ูˆู„ูƒู† ุชุจู‚ูŠ ู‡ู†ุงูƒ ุนู„ุงู…ุงุช ุงุณุชูู‡ุงู… ุนู„ูŠ ูƒู„ ุงู„ุฏูŠุงู†ุงุช.. ูŠุทุฑุญู‡ุง ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ูˆูŠุญุงูˆู„ูˆู† ุงูŠุฌุงุฏ ุชูุณูŠุฑ ู…ู†ุทู‚ูŠ ู„ู‡ุง

ูุงู„ู†ู‚ุงุท ุงู„ุชูŠ ุทุฑุญุชู…ูˆู‡ุง ุชุฏุนูˆ ูุนู„ุง ู„ู„ุงุณุชูู‡ุงู…... ุบูŠุงุจ ุงู„ุบูุฑุงู† ู…ุซู„ุง.. ุงูˆ ู…ู†ุนู‡ ุจุงู„ู…ุทู„ู‚.. ุจู†ุธุฑูŠ ูŠุชุนุงุฑุถ ู…ุน ุงุจุณุท ู‚ูˆุงุนุฏ ุงู„ุงู†ุณุงู†ูŠุฉ

ูƒู…ุง ุงู† ุงู„ุชุนุตุจ ุงู„ุฏุฑุฒูŠ... ูˆู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุญุฑุต ุงู„ุฒุงุฆุฏ ุนู„ูŠ ุงู„ุญูุงุธ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ู†ุณู„ ุงู„ุฏุฑุฒูŠ ู…ู† ุฎู„ุงู„ ุฒูˆุงุฌ ุงู„ุฏุฑูˆุฒ ู…ู† ุจุนุถู‡ู… ุงู„ุจุนุถ... ุงูˆู„ูŠุณ ุจุฏู„ูŠู„ ุนู„ู‰ ุงู†ู‡ู… ูŠุนุชุจุฑูˆู† ู†ูุณู‡ู… ุนุฑู‚ ุงุฑู‚ู‰ ูˆุงุณู…ู‰ ุนู† ุจุงู‚ูŠ ุงู„ุจุดุฑุŸ... ูˆู„ู…ุงุฐุง ู‡ูƒุฐุง ู…ูู‡ูˆู… ู…ูˆุฌูˆุฏ ุจุฏูŠุงู†ุฉ ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ูุฑูˆุถ ุงู† ุชูƒูˆู† ุชุฏุนูˆ ุงู„ู‰ ุงู„ุชุณุงู…ุญ ูˆุชู‚ุจู„ ุงู„ุงุฎุฑุŸ

ู‡ุฐุง ุงู„ุบู…ูˆุถ ููŠ ุงู„ุฏูŠุงู†ุฉ ุงู„ุฏุฑุฒูŠุฉ ุงู„ู…ูˆุญุฏุฉ ูŠุทุฑุญ ุนู„ุงู…ุงุช ุงุณุชูู‡ุงู… ูƒุซูŠุฑุฉ

ุดูŠู‚ ูุนู„ุง

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Is Saed Joumblatt one of Walid Joumblatt's grandfathers? It looks like violence runs in the family.