• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Protests in Iran - 2019

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
yes when it comes to barbaric religious act i wont use shakespearian language to describe the things they are doing ..common

and seriously , most of nabatieh people who do haidar thing are arak drinkers :D..trust my words i know them by names..
Isn't tatbeer prohibited by the majority, overwhelming majority of Shi'a ayatollahs? So really who needs your input to know the act is barbaric and forbidden? Trying to use an act prohibited by the majority to score cheap goals. I feel molested replying to your BS.

• Advertisement
  • SAVO

SAVO

Isn't tatbeer prohibited by the majority, overwhelming majority of Shi'a ayatollahs? So really who needs your input to know the act is barbaric and forbidden? Trying to use an act prohibited by the majority to score cheap goals. I feel molested replying to your BS.
    well thats an internal shia debate wether its permitted or not ( najaf vs qom ) ...like many other issues that i wont go through because i consider the shia belief as whole as a Brain Damage and not just small details..

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    well thats an internal shia debate wether its permitted or not ( najaf vs qom ) ...like many other issues that i wont go through because i consider the shia belief as whole as a Brain Damage and not just small details..
    Too many imaginative concepts in your narrative and argumentation not worthy of replies...you sound similar to our Metweleh Jewish sister from Canada, who's selectively Lebanese at one time or the other.. Scholars in both Qom and Najaf prohibit tatbeer.
    Bye.

SAVO

SAVO

Too many imaginative concepts in your narrative and argumentation not worthy of replies...you sound similar to our Metweleh Jewish sister from Canada, who's selectively Lebanese at one time or the other.. Scholars in both Qom and Najaf prohibit tatbeer.
    Bye.
    no i just dont give it much importance .. nothing personal.
    the thing is very clear for me.
    i just find it not normal to opress the iranian people with a religious medieval ideology..
    people must have a choice to follow a religion or not..wear hijab or not .. etc etc

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    12:12 خروج مسيرات حاشدة في مدن إيرانية عدة لتأييد النظام ومعارضة الاضطرابات التي شهدتها البلاد

We can't ignore the fact that the regime has huge support aswell.
    Religious indoctrination is too strong, but hey.

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    Khamenii makes the claim that he is Arab, so technically Iran is ruled by the Arabs and Iranians are following the opinion of a totalitarian Arab that impersonates a historical Arab called al-Hussein who was killed and beheaded in the historical narrative, but in the mind of the Iranians his "revolution" was accomplished by ousting the Iranian Shah by the Arab Khomeini to liberate Iran from the evil Americans.

Iranians are mentally confused people to actually believe in this crap which is supposedly the Arab discourse if they did not like something about the Arabs which also makes them massively obey Khamenii.
    It is not that Iran is ruled by Arabs...
    What I find hilariously funny is that a region with so much culture and history, is now ran by a 1400 years old desert ideology originated in the most ignorant piece of land at the time called Arabia.
    I can't help but giggle my way through it.

elias-aj

elias-aj

Legendary Member
    im stalinit in theory and practice ..be sure of that..
    listen how the issue is well elaborated in your own language

Ma t3azib 7allak, I don't give a rat's ass about communist theories. You should take a chill pill and love life instead of wasting your time hoping for a proletariat revolution that no one is interested in.

SAVO

SAVO

Ma t3azib 7allak, I don't give a rat's ass about communist theories. You should take a chill pill and love life instead of wasting your time hoping for a proletariat revolution that no one is interested in.

if u dont give a rat ass why are u opening a debate inta mish addoo??
    ana ma jabartak.. so galops

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    Shias are so strong in Lebanon and elsewhere, thanks to the fact that their zo3ran are not Ouwet. Indeed there are unfortunately also zo3ran among Shias👎. But thanks God we don't have abu 2ar3a alikes ready to ally with the enemies and sacrifice all his people only for the sake of his insatiable desire to eliminate any competitors among his own people.

Last edited:
    elias-aj

elias-aj

Legendary Member
    if u dont give a rat ass why are u opening a debate inta mish addoo??
    ana ma jabartak.. so galops
    Gosh, was teasing you, you're too serious in the communist party lol

SAVO

SAVO

Shias are so strong in Lebanon and elsewhere, thanks to the fact that their zo3ran are not Ouwet. Indeed there are unfortunately also zo3ran among Shias👎. But thanks God we don't have abu 2ar3a alikes ready to ally with the enemies and sacrifice all his people only for the sake of his insatiable desire to eliminate any competitors among his own people.
    So your proud with your ze3ran u seem

R

Ralph N

welcome back...missed ya...

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    So your proud with your ze3ran u seem
    It is an obvious fact that Zo3ran exist among any peoples. How could you conclude that I am proud with my Zo3ran because I thank God God these Zo3ran aren't far from the forever losers, the abu 2ar3a zo3ran, that you have have chosen for allies in your pretended revolution to go nowhere.

J

Jeremy Samuel

As per my knowledge it is publically notorious that Talmud is full of hatred towards any non Jewish peoples. So if I am wrong, please correct me. I have no doubt on your advanced knowledge about the Talmud.
    [this is off-topic, but I wanted to respond to inaccurate disparaging statements about the Talmud]

Judaism actually has two Talmuds (the Jerusalem Talmud and the Babylonian Talmud, with the latter being more authoritative), and they ware thousands of pages of argument, legends, history, and legal exegesis from a 500 year period, written in three different societies: the Roman, the Byzantine, and Sassanian Iraq. Most of the Talmud is about things that don't potentially relate to Jewish/non-Jewish relations, but are about food, marriage, divorce, the sabbath, menstruation, sex, prayer, etc.

On numerous subjects, the personages in the Talmud disagree with each other. There is a constant trope of the schools of Hillel and Shammai disagreeing, and when one Talmudic voice says one thing negative, others disagree with him, meaning the Talmud contains a lot of self-criticism.

There are some Talmudical figures who show antipathy towards non-Jews, most notably Shimon bar Yochai, but there are also sections which are very favorable to non-Jews and demands that they be treated well. In general, Judaism looked negatively on idolotry, negatively on witchcraft, and negatively on astrology, but not necessarily pagans as people. In fact, the Talmud teaches that non-Jews are able to go to heaven (the "olam habah"), calls for charity for non-Jews, and doesn't say that non-Jews are ritually impure. Regarding ritual impurity, unlike in some other faiths, there's no problem with Jews and non-Jews touching. Jews can consume (kosher) food made by non-Jews except for wine.

The Talmud is also liberal on conversion and recognizes semi-Jewish "G-d Fearers" (aka, Judaizers) as meritorious.

Some criticisms of idolatry are in the context of practices that modern people would not like either; after all, pagan society of the time allowed gladiatorial fights, cruel treatment of animals, non-consensual sex, and a harder slavery than the Talmud allowed. Modern people don't like "witchcraft" either. Christianity and Islam are also anti-witchcraft.

Also, pagan Roman society had some anti-Jewish attitudes too.

It's worth noting that the some negativity comes in the aftermath of the bloody defeats of the Jewish rebellions by Rome and Roman torture of Jews (see the Ten Martyrs - Wikipedia) . Shimon bar Yochai who is negative about Romans, but liked Persians and believed they would one day free Israel from Rome.

Is it good that there are sections of the Talmud that are negative towards non-Jews? No. But negative statements about others is not unique to the Jewish canon, if you go through Christian and Islamic scripture and jurisprudence you can find negative sentiments about people of other religions.

Also, 90% of Jews don't read the Talmud and would have no idea who Shimon bar Yochai is. Personally, I have read a lot _about_ Judaism, the Talmud, and Talmudic figures, but the only Talmudical tractate I have read is the Pirkei Avot ("Ethics of the Fathers"), which is about wisdom and ethics from a partly non-religious perspective and is in the same genre of some Greek thought. The Pirkei Avot is the most popular tractate of the Talmud.

I think Orthodox Jews are embarrassed by Shimon bar Yochai's disparaging things about non-Jews. He is remembered as the putative founder of Kabbalah (Jewish mysticism).

Last edited:
    proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Khamenii makes the claim that he is Arab, so technically Iran is ruled by the Arabs and Iranians are following the opinion of a totalitarian Arab that impersonates a historical Arab called al-Hussein who was killed and beheaded in the historical narrative, but in the mind of the Iranians his "revolution" was accomplished by ousting the Iranian Shah by the Arab Khomeini to liberate Iran from the evil Americans.

Iranians are mentally confused people to actually believe in this crap which is supposedly the Arab discourse if they did not like something about the Arabs which also makes them massively obey Khamenii.
    I think the issue of "Iranians hate Arabs and that Arabs hate Iranians" is not particularly related to Khamenii.
    I think it is not even Arab-Iranian discourse as much as it is Sunni-Shia animosity.