Protests in Iran - 2019

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
Not sure what you're trying to say.
Sayyed Ali has a clear vision and strategy to put Iran is on a track going upward like a train that doesn't stop. And that's how beloved Iran has become a strong country able to say "merde" to the arrogant superpowers who try to impose on her their dictate. The riots have no clue about where to go except destruction. Work on yourself to define a strategy for a better Iran as you may imagine, an Iran that satisfies your dreams while remaining on the right track. And bonne chance if you can find a better strategy than beloved Sayyed Ali's one.

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    "WATCH: Israelis Stand with Iranian People’s Fight for Freedom!"

"As Iranian civilians mount valiant protests against the tyrannical regime in Tehran, Israelis pray for their freedom."

This is a cheap and hypocrite propaganda. Israelis have always bragged and never hided their joy for killing Iranians including civilian scientists while beloved Iran wasn't at war with Israel. And now Israelis pretend to support the Iranian people. What a silly Jewish joke

N

Nimaa

Sayyed Ali has a clear vision and strategy to put Iran is on a track going upward like a train that doesn't stop. And that's how beloved Iran has become a strong country able to say "merde" to the arrogant superpowers who try to impose on her their dictate. The riots have no clue about where to go except destruction. Work on yourself to define a strategy for a better Iran as you may imagine, an Iran that satisfies your dreams while remaining on the right track. And bonne chance if you can find a better strategy than beloved Sayyed Ali's one.
    What if we don't care about standing up to the super powers? Your points would be valid of people gave a shit about those things. Most people just want a better life. Once their primary socioeconomic needs are met, then you can go on your loudspeaker and talk about resistance. And if we're being honest, Iranians have less in common with Arab wannabes in charge than Americans. So what are we resisting exactly? Our language is far more distant to Arabic in terms of grammar and sentence structure and origins than it is to English (of course persianized Arabic vocabulary is rampant in the spoken language), Iranians don't see Islam as a native religion, people are fascinated by American culture etc... Yeah, Americans are bullies and hypocrites to the nth degree, but if you're gonna talk about resistance, the regime in charge needs to at least be Iranian. Right now we have a pseudo Arab dictatorship preaching a foreign religion and fighting everybody on people's behalf.

Your hopes and dreams are unworkable I'm afraid.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    What if we don't care about standing up to the super powers? Your points would be valid of people gave a shit about those things. Most people just want a better life. Once their primary socioeconomic needs are met, then you can go on your loudspeaker and talk about resistance. And if we're being honest, Iranians have less in common with Arab wannabes in charge than Americans. So what are we resisting exactly? Our language is far more distant to Arabic in terms of grammar and sentence structure and origins than it is to English (of course persianized Arabic vocabulary is rampant in the spoken language), Iranians don't see Islam as a native religion, people are fascinated by American culture etc... Yeah, Americans are bullies and hypocrites to the nth degree, but if you're gonna talk about resistance, the regime in charge needs to at least be Iranian. Right now we have a pseudo Arab dictatorship preaching a foreign religion and fighting everybody on people's behalf.

Excuse me, my English is rudimentary. So can you rephrase yourself and remain simple and on the topic we were discussing about, which is Iran under the guidance of Sayyed Ali. Please avoid to speak about Arabs this or that. We can speak about such topics later.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    This is a cheap and hypocrite propaganda. Israelis have always bragged and never hided their joy for killing Iranians including civilian scientists while beloved Iran wasn't at war with Israel. And now Israelis pretend to support the Iranian people. What a silly Jewish joke
    "This is a cheap and hypocrite propaganda" - you are not required to like it. In fact I expected for you to react the way you did and you did not disappoint.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    "This is a cheap and hypocrite propaganda" - you are not required to like it. In fact I expected for you to react the way you did and you did not disappoint.
    You are totally wrong. I have fun to read you and your silly juiveries*

juiverie nfpéjoratif (attitude juive caricaturale)Jewishness adj

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    You are totally wrong. I have fun to read you and your silly juiveries*

juiverie nfpéjoratif (attitude juive caricaturale)Jewishness adj
    I think you are lying, judging by your replies you are very far away from having fun.

I

I am a man

How many dead so far ?
    It is crucial that in any revolution to be effective many protesters die on the streets.

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    How many dead so far ?
    It is crucial that in any revolution to be effective many protesters die on the streets.
    Love it. "Anti Iran" are the type of people who support the protestors, and openly say they want riots blood and deaths in beloved Iran.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Why was I under the impression that you're pro-regime all this time?

N

Nimaa

Why was I under the impression that you're pro-regime all this time?
    Because I ****ing despise Sunni extremists more than Shia extremists. Plus I don't want any foreign intervention in Iran. I also think US and Europe are mostly paper tigers so that gets me into heated arguments that sound like I'm defending mullahs.

Leb_Rebel

Leb_Rebel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "WATCH: Israelis Stand with Iranian People’s Fight for Freedom!"

"As Iranian civilians mount valiant protests against the tyrannical regime in Tehran, Israelis pray for their freedom."

They don't need to go far to find freedom fighters.
    Gaza and West Bank are filled with freedom fighters against illegal colonies

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Because I ****ing despise Sunni extremists more than Shia extremists. Plus I don't want any foreign intervention in Iran. I also think US and Europe are mostly paper tigers so that gets me into heated arguments that sound like I'm defending mullahs.
    You also said that you don't care about standing up to the super powers. Does that not mean you support any attempts to oust the current regime, even if orchestrated by the US?

N

Nimaa

You also said that you don't care about standing up to the super powers. Does that not mean you support any attempts to oust the current regime, even if orchestrated by the US?
    I don't care about standing up to them, but I don't want Iran to be anybody's colony either. Iranians are too nationalistic to make it work. We can never be a Saudi or South Korea or Japan for example (in the sense that they can't even hold a fart without passing it through Washington etc). People tend to lose their shit after a while and rebel like did against the Pahlavis.

I want Iran to have a friendly distant relationship with the US and unfortunately the US empire doesn't accept that for countries that can't hold their own. Which is why I'm also in favor of mullahs getting nukes. But because they're such pussies and all they care about is staying in power, they will never get nukes. There is no proof that they have ever wanted to make nukes. Only proof the US uses is the 2003 paperwork that showed some preliminary studies on a trigger mechanism for a weapon which is whatever. Any country with a proper education system is doing research on a million different things they never intend on using. Plus, the IAEA confirmed that the trigger design study was scrapped.

So yeah, that's where I stand. Basically I'm no fan of the mullahs, but I'm no fan of the US either even though I love the hyper capitalist nature of American culture. If the mullahs fall without a nuke it will mean that the past 40 years was truly for nothing. It will make 40 years of oppression even worse.

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    22:36 المعارضة الإيرانية: عدد جرحى الاحتجاجات تجاوز 4000 وعدد المعتقلين 10 آلاف

19:09 المعارضة الإيرانية: قتلى الاحتجاجات ارتفع إلى 285

Lebanonfiles