protocol of first date

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
where to go? what to do ?
what is the strategy to make either friendship or further more if built on attraction
go for a coffee or go together ?
met online . where the date should be ?
met in an event : how to express urself?

• Advertisement
  • Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Show up in your slim fit suit, wear sexy pefume and have an awesome ams expensive car will ger you all the *****, at least thats what I do. Girls are cheap.

TheMaronite

TheMaronite

Show up in your slim fit suit, wear sexy pefume and have an awesome ams expensive car will ger you all the *****, at least thats what I do. Girls are cheap.
    SHE’s not longer interested in the date anymore. Sar fi za3al w khne2.
    Bas 3a mahla btorda

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

where to go? what to do ?
    what is the strategy to make either friendship or further more if built on attraction
    go for a coffee or go together ?
    met online . where the date should be ?
    met in an event : how to express urself?
    My greatest advice is learn to be comfortable with yourself and the rest will happen naturally
    Don’t look for what others do or what should be done, it’ll only make you weak, be genuine and the relationships/friendships that are meant for you will happen, maybe not immediately but eventually and you’ll know without asking where to take them and how to act

Last edited:
    Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    SHE’s not longer interested in the date anymore. Sar fi za3al w khne2.
    Bas 3a mahla btorda
    The only way shes not interested in the date anymore is that she wants to jump straight to the deserve and grab a first class ticket ride on the LP train.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The only way shes not interested in the date anymore is that she wants to jump straight to the deserve and grab a first class ticket ride on the LP train.
    min 2allak ? jarabeton kelon : bel ekher zeh2et !
    tfadal , tfadale : jarabet kel menus of all restos and cofee shops pffffffffffffffff

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well congrats guys I was priding myself on spending the first 4 months of my pregnancy without puking... This thread just broke that streak!

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well congrats guys I was priding myself on spending the first 4 months of my pregnancy without puking... This thread just broke that streak!
    u dont like cofee? @TheMaronite

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

A coffee date between @TheMaronite (that name still cracks me up each time I read it, such an LFer) and @Omeros where they start arguing about politics and predictions for the elections would be the funniest shit, I would pay to watch that

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    who want to join ! 7 pm linas kaslik

TheMaronite

TheMaronite

A coffee date between @TheMaronite (that name still cracks me up each time I read it, such an LFer) and @Omeros where they start arguing about politics and predictions for the elections would be the funniest shit, I would pay to watch that
    Hay2tak roum :D