PSP & Joumblatt corruption files

johnnyFPM

johnnyFPM

Legendary Member
A threat to compile all PSP related corruption cases in their history (I am opening other threads for other parties).
Please post stories, articles, infographics, etc.
Let's build a strong case and send them to jail.

• Advertisement
  • XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    "other parties "

إنت بحد ذاتك مشكلة الشعب اللبناني الحمار
    يقطع رب هبلك

وليد جنبلاط أنا بحاسبه و بصتفل فيه
    و بلعن بريمو كمان
    إنت حاسب الماروني يلي فاشخك و عامل ثروة بكم سني منك يا خاروف
    أو قعود على جنب وولا كلمة

1572397460294.png

elias-aj

elias-aj

Legendary Member
    Ethnic-cleansing the Chouf would be enough in any normal country. And also sucking out the money allocated to the displaced when they used to control the displaced ministry (lol by the way).

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

"other parties "

إنت بحد ذاتك مشكلة الشعب اللبناني الحمار
    يقطع رب هبلك

وليد جنبلاط أنا بحاسبه و بصتفل فيه
    و بلعن بريمو كمان
    إنت حاسب الماروني يلي فاشخك و عامل ثروة بكم سني منك يا خاروف
    أو قعود على جنب وولا كلمة

View attachment 14300
    Shu hal tefkeer hayda? We leave it to each sect members to sue their leader?
    We should call for a civil state where everyone is held accountable for their crimes regardless of the sect they belong to.

There's no denying that Jumblat is the biggest crook and criminal in Lebanese history.

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    Shu hal tefkeer hayda? We leave it to each sect members to sue their leader?
    We should call for a civil state where everyone is held accountable for their crimes regardless of the sect they belong to.

There's no denying that Jumblat is the biggest crook and criminal in Lebanese history.
    His threads only list politicians from the other side.
    Which is corruption and confirmation bias from the get go.
    Everyone should put his house in order first before criticizing others.
    Lebanon is no way near ever being a civil state. So lets act as tribes.

ignis

ignis

His threads only list politicians from the other side.
    Which is corruption and confirmation bias from the get go.
    Everyone should put his house in order first before criticizing others.
    Lebanon is no way near ever being a civil state. So lets act as tribes.
    There's no corruption or confirmation bias when a) suspects and criminals are listed, investigated and trialed non-simultaneously or not in the same nanosecond, and b) the process excludes no one. This is simply justice being applied in this world. There is, however, corruption and confirmation bias, when you claim otherwise, under the guise of justice (of being fair and impartial), as you did. Ma Bteste7e?

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    There's no corruption or confirmation bias when a) suspects and criminals are listed, investigated and trialed non-simultaneously or not in the same nanosecond, and b) the process excludes no one. This is simply justice being applied in this world. There is, however, corruption and confirmation bias, when you claim otherwise, under the guise of justice (of being fair and impartial), as you did. Ma Bteste7e?
    His threads only list Geagea, Joumblatt and Berri, Ya ahbal,

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    Is the listing of any other figure being obstructed?
    When Lebanese individuals list the figures of other political groups and are silent on their own, there's no hope to fix corruption as "personal accountability" is missing. And this affects the Lebanese Justice System (which is deformed by your Maronites) and the Lebanese Army (which is bastarized by your Maronites).

Mrsrxmas

Mrsrxmas

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    When Lebanese individuals list the figures of other political groups and are silent on their own, there's no hope to fix corruption as "personal accountability" is missing. And this affects the Lebanese Justice System (which is deformed by your Maronites) and the Lebanese Army (which is bastarized by your Maronites).
    His point is open the thread you think is missing...this was a good start

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    His point is open the thread you think is missing...this was a good start
    My point is that OP is a hypocrite for not doing so to begin with.
    And if I did the same, I'd be an equal hypocrite.

The only thread I would start is this one against Joumblatt, because he's the king of my hill and the one that affects me most.

Mrsrxmas

Mrsrxmas

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter

The only thread I would start is this one against Joumblatt, because he's the king of my hill and the one that affects me most.
    lame point ...but ok

ignis

ignis

I'm curious to know whether you would still hold this defensive position if Jumblat is exposed publicly with an evidence accessible by everyone, and is to be further investigated and trialed by an open court. Would you?

ignis

ignis

I'm curious to know whether you would still hold this defensive position if Jumblat is exposed publicly with an evidence accessible by everyone, and is to be further investigated and trialed by an open court. Would you?
    @Mysobalanus

XMyso

XMyso

Orange Room Supporter
    You're so tribal, Mysobalanus. I'm disappointed.
    Khayye, I want to judge my tribe's leader. That's not tribal. Otherwise I'd defend him? It's realistic anti-corruption. If you don't start from within, it doesn't work.