PSP & Joumblatt Corruption Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnnyFPM

johnnyFPM

Legendary Member
A thread to compile all PSP related corruption cases in their history (I am opening other threads for other parties).
Please post stories, articles, infographics, etc.
Let's build a strong case and send them to jail.

• Advertisement
  • elias-aj

elias-aj

Legendary Member
    Ethnic-cleansing the Chouf would be enough in any normal country. And also sucking out the money allocated to the displaced when they used to control the displaced ministry (lol by the way).

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    وزير المهجرين السابق غسان عطالله - otv:
    - المدير العام السابق لوزارة المهجرين هشام ناصر الدين محكوم قضائياً بتهم اختلاس أموال وتزوير وهو متواري عن الانظار ومن يحميه هو وليد جنبلاط
    - الذين ظلموا في وزارة المهجرين من كل الطوائف والحديث عن الفساد فيها ليس للتصويب على فريق او طائفة معينة والثلاثاء سنتابع الإخبار عبر القضاء
    - لدي ملف كامل عن الفساد الذي كان حصل سابقاً في وزارة المهجرين فليتفضل كل من كان مسؤولاً أن يتحمل مسؤوليته
    - نقلاً عن الرئيس الشهيد رفيق الحريري سنة 1998 :" تأخير عودة المهجرين سببه مواقف وسياسة وليد جنبلاط ونعترف أننا أخطأنا في البداية بتسليم جنبلاط وزارة المهجرين "

وزير المهجرين السابق غسان عطالله - otv:
    - بند الاخلاءات هو من أبرز أبواب الهدر والفساد وقد كلف الدولة من دون وجه حق أكثر من ألف مليار ليرة والأمر موثق بالأسماء والأرقام وقد عالجناه بعلمية وحققنا وفراً بما يقارب السبعة مليار ليرة

- حجم الهدر في وزارة المهجرين يتخطى الثلاثة الاف مليار لأنها أنشئت على أساس أنها وزارة موقتة لكنها استمرّت عشرات السنوات من أجل الاستفادة منها من حيث النهب وأيضا في السياسة
    - وزارة المهجرين من سنة 1993 إلى قبل وصولي أنا إليها أخذت دور وزارة عدل وووزارة طاقة ووزارة زراعة ومؤسسة إسكان ولعبت كل الأدوار إلا دورها الأساسي وهو عودة المهجرين إلى بيوتهم

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Atallah on OTV right now, waving around documents like some crazy accountant. Loving his attitude.

He's almost done. I'll post the full video when it's up.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Atallah on OTV right now, waving around documents like some crazy accountant. Loving his attitude.

He's almost done. I'll post the full video when it's up.
    Ma badda hal2ad hawbara... hey first go and get the judiciary on the case, before any press conference, then they come out to the people with facts and data, without hawbara, without bravado, and let the judiciary do its work.
    I really can’t care less before the file is in front of a judge

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Ma badda hal2ad hawbara... hey first go and get the judiciary on the case, before any press conference, then they come out to the people with facts and data, without hawbara, without bravado, and let the judiciary do its work.
    But without hawbara, we have nothing to cheer for!

On a more serious note, I generally do agree with you. When it's done as foreplay before the imminent main act, however, I don't mind it. The case will be tackled in court on Tuesday, according to Atallah.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    But without hawbara, we have nothing to cheer for!

On a more serious note, I generally do agree with you. When it's done as foreplay before the imminent main act, however, I don't mind it. The case will be tackled in court on Tuesday, according to Atallah.
    We have seen and heard this so many times... let’s we what happened on Tuesday

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Courts are useless in Lebanon.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    he already did that, he informed the district attorney and the cases are already opened, and there is a followup scheduled either tomorrow or on tuesday to present the district attorney with additional files and more details.

but let's be real, the most corrupt people are the ones who are most protected from facing justice. what are the chances of bringing walid jumblat or nabih birri to justice without a miniwar breaking out?

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    he already did that, he informed the district attorney and the cases are already opened, and there is a followup scheduled either tomorrow or on tuesday to present the district attorney with additional files and more details.

but let's be real, the most corrupt people are the ones who are most protected from facing justice. what are the chances of bringing walid jumblat or nabih birri to justice without a miniwar breaking out?
    I had understood he is taking it to court on Tuesday... anyhow this is where the rebellious, hungry people need to concentrate their efforts

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    I had understood he is taking it to court on Tuesday... anyhow this is where the rebellious, hungry people need to concentrate their efforts
    they cannot do that. most of them are programmed to self destruct if they find themselves in that situation. "heila heila hela hela hok hok hok hok hok BOOM"

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

not even one peep from any major news or media outlet
    not even any peep from jama3et
    7irak

to them its business as usual

actaully one told me, that ghassan is on it, stealing with jumblat
    thats how he justfied it

A.S.S. is a way of life

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN