• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

PSP & Joumblatt Corruption Files

• Advertisement
  • coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    Fake news and hearsay.... Beik is not corrupt. Nothing wrong with getting rich.

لبيك يا وليد
    Warlords, and your "beik" is one of them, are still roaming free with our money in their pockets , harming this country and its ppl .
    Your "beik" is a corrupt thief a liar and a multifaced 3amil . ... I am not telling you anything new this is a verry well known fact .
    Of course there is nothing wrong getting rich, it become wrong when you steal your ppl's money . When you steal your country's wealth ....ect..ect...
    If you can not see the difference YOU have a big problem go seek help .

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Warlords, and your "beik" is one of them, are still roaming free with our money in their pockets , harming this country and its ppl .
    Your "beik" is a corrupt thief a liar and a multifaced 3amil . ... I am not telling you anything new this is a verry well known fact .
    Of course there is nothing wrong getting rich, it become wrong when you steal your ppl's money . When you steal your country's wealth ....ect..ect...
    If you can not see the difference YOU have a big problem go seek help .
    I disagree. Not your money my friend.
    Ba3den, sa7tein. It lifts the heart to know the Beik is living in ba7bou7a.

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    I disagree. Not your money my friend.
    Ba3den, sa7tein. It lifts the heart to know the Beik is living in ba7bou7a.
    I know you have a lot of free time to spend on this kind of idiotic comments . Good to know you are confined at home . enough you are spreading habal in the forum.we do not need you out spreading corona .looool.
    One last note , of course it is my money and guess what ? It is yours your familly your friends ... Money .
    It is our money .you do not care la ejri , but i care .

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    There's certainly something being slowly cooked. Not sure what exactly. But the US clearly doesn't want to support Hassan Diab or help Lebanon.
    The plan seems to overthrow Aoun and Diab by destroying what's left of the Lebanese economy. And the main puppet is Joumblatt yet again.

As to the Lebanese people, I think you are also from a group that also worships a certain leader that's accused of corruption. And I've seen many examples of people here who direct their angst towards Za3eems of other districts (Jumbo, Berri, Harriri) while not saying anything about their own. Or pretending their own are still new and fresh when they've been in power for 15 years with multiple ministries and govermental powers. And that's the real problem with Lebanese people.
    انا شخصيا ضد اي انسان يلحق زعيمه عالعمياني... متفقون على هذه النقطة... يجب دائما ان يبقى الانسان حذر ويلعب دور المراقب للجميع

الملفت هنا ان بري.. الحريري... جنبلاط... هؤلاء الذين لا يخفى علي احد انهم من اكثر الناس فسادا والذين لم يتركوا وسيلة ولا فرصة لسرق مالنا يقومون وبكل عين وقحة بلعب دور الناقد والعفيف ويسمحون لنفسهم بانتقاد حكومة دياب وهم من اوصلنا الى الحضيض...

انهم كالشر.. طة التي تحاضر بالعفة... يحاولون استمالة مشاعر الناس محاولين لعب دور المنقذ بينما هم كانوا قائدي الاوركسترا التي اوصلتنا الى الحضيض

انا ضد اي زعيم لحس النعل السوري من اجل مصالحه... انا ضد اي زعيم يفضل مصالح الخارج على مصالح وطنه... اكان هذا الخارج اميركا او ايران... انا ضد اي زعيم يقوم بصفقات تحت الطاولة ويغطي على فساد الاخرين اكان جبران باسيل وغيره

ولكن ادعو جنبلاط والحريري وبري ان يفكوا عن سما رب هذا الشعب وليكفوا عن لعب دور الشرفاء... لانهم اقل ما يقال بهم بلا اخلاق

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Please keep this thread on topic, everyone: gathering information on acts of corruption perpetrated by Walid Joumblatt and the PSP.

There are other threads set up for discussing past events and current politics. If the topic you wish to discuss does not have a thread dedicated to it, you are encouraged to create one.

Cheers!

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The conclusions were correct. Joumblatt is very corrupt and shady.

But his evidence was contradictory and he embarrassed himself when the presenter read the names.
    I remember that era. Jumblatt swindled the money to try and grow the Christian base, and make them vote for him (many of them today are Aounists btw). So most of the money was given to Aounist Christians (e.g Harb, Boutros, etc). Many of the names read are actually Old Choufi Christian families who deserved to get paid. But the process involved was wrong and politically motivated.

The Druze mostly got paid for their damaged houses in Arslan's era. My uncle in Aley had a damaged old house for years (from the shells of Micho Aoun), and all the Christians around him got paid but he didn't, until he contacted Arslan and got paid in the same week.
    As expected, I knew that sooner or later you would come to Joumblat's defense.

And it's Michel, not Micho. It's against the law to mock the president.

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    Jumblat and his lackeys (Hmady, Aridi....ect) corruption files are very well known and documented.
    The question is will any judge dare and open these files after what happened to Ghada Aoun when she opened Mikati files?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Jumblat and his lackeys (Hmady, Aridi....ect) corruption files are very well known and documented.
    The question is will any judge dare and open these files after what happened to Ghada Aoun when she opened Mikati files?
    I hope the Lebanese have leaned their lessons.

These guys thrive on sectarian divisions and inflammatory speeches while they were busy stealing at the expense of the people. Now the people are hungry. Who would go cheer for them while they rant sectarian speeches? People are tired of them all. All the tweeter nonsense and arguments they're displaying is their headache and problem. They all should disappear.

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    انا شخصيا ضد اي انسان يلحق زعيمه عالعمياني... متفقون على هذه النقطة... يجب دائما ان يبقى الانسان حذر ويلعب دور المراقب للجميع

الملفت هنا ان بري.. الحريري... جنبلاط... هؤلاء الذين لا يخفى علي احد انهم من اكثر الناس فسادا والذين لم يتركوا وسيلة ولا فرصة لسرق مالنا يقومون وبكل عين وقحة بلعب دور الناقد والعفيف ويسمحون لنفسهم بانتقاد حكومة دياب وهم من اوصلنا الى الحضيض...

انهم كالشر.. طة التي تحاضر بالعفة... يحاولون استمالة مشاعر الناس محاولين لعب دور المنقذ بينما هم كانوا قائدي الاوركسترا التي اوصلتنا الى الحضيض

انا ضد اي زعيم لحس النعل السوري من اجل مصالحه... انا ضد اي زعيم يفضل مصالح الخارج على مصالح وطنه... اكان هذا الخارج اميركا او ايران... انا ضد اي زعيم يقوم بصفقات تحت الطاولة ويغطي على فساد الاخرين اكان جبران باسيل وغيره

ولكن ادعو جنبلاط والحريري وبري ان يفكوا عن سما رب هذا الشعب وليكفوا عن لعب دور الشرفاء... لانهم اقل ما يقال بهم بلا اخلاق
    Bala akhla2 ... Habeit !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    You are so sweet you are talking abou ' akhla2" ? It does not match
    Look dear lecon de vocabulaire :)
    Thieves/ voleurs.
    Corrupt/ corrompus
    Filthy/ crasseux
    The liste can be long ...

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    قرار فتح ملفّات الفساد على مِصراعيْه أفقد الحزب التقدمي الإشتراكي صوابه لدرجة أوصلته حدّ إنتاج نشيد حربي يتخلله استحضار لمشاهد من حقبة الحرب الأهلية المَقيتة إضافةً إلى مشاهدَ جديدة تُظهر تدريبات عسكرية حديثة لعناصر حزبية مُحمّلة بالأسلحة الخفيفة والمُتوسّطة من رشاشات وقذائف الهاون إضافةً إلى سيارات عسكرية وسط تساؤلات حجم التسّلح الذي يحصل داخل بعض الأحزاب التي تعيب على المقاومة سلاحها المًوجّه إلى العدو الإسرائيلي، نشيدٌ لم يغب عنه الدعوة لقتل "العدو المُفترض" بالبلطات على الطريقة الداعشية في حال عدم توفر السلاح بحسب ما جاء فيه.
    View attachment VID-20200427-WA0037.mp4

Myso

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
    Fake News.

صدر عن مفوضية الاعلام في الحزب التقدمي الإشتراكي ما يلي:
    يتداول البعض عبر وسائل التواصل الإجتماعي تسجيلاً صوتيًا يتم نسبه الى أحد المسؤولين في الحزب ويتحدث عن الواقع المعيشي ووضع الليرة، ويهمّ مفوضية الإعلام أن تؤكد أن التسجيل الصوتي المتداول لا يعود إلى أي مسؤول في الحزب على الإطلاق، فاقتضى التوضيح.