• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Question About Lebanese and Israeli-Arabs/Israeli-Palestinians

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
actually eventhough we as Lebanese are against Israel the Jarabs in Israel are happy there. they dont want to live in the occupied territories. why would they aslan?? bunch of extremist parties and poor bastards.
They also do not want the" Palestinian" "Arab" refugees in Lebanon to return because all those that left their homes were paying rent to the Ottoman Empire anyhow and were neither the owners of the land or the Palestinians. They were some Turkish Sunni Mustaarab that fled the country expecting Turkey or the Arabs to fight their war.

These that owned a land and a house stayed in their land and in their house and in order to keep their house and land safe they became citizens of Israel. Israel is the new government.

Those that did not own a land and a house and worked in the service of the Sultan of the Turks fled because they thought someone will fight their war, and defend their home. Well, if they left their home without a fight only a fool will fight on their behalf. Needless to say that the only entity that is making the claim that these Turkish Sunni remnants of the Ottoman Empire, which was liberated by England and France from the Turkish Ottoman Sunni Occupation of Palestine, Syria and Lebanon are the Palestinians is Iran and Hezbollah.

These small headed people in Lebanon that are the new Mamluk of Iran do not understand that they are as dumb as these Palestinian refugees that claim that they are Palestinians when the Palestinians actually stayed at home and they are today citizens of Israel.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
77% of Israeli Arabs prefer living in Israel than in any other country in the world. Unsurprisingly, they don't want to live in the shithole Islamic countries all around them.

Are they all suffering Stockholm Syndrome?
Or are your viewpoints on this subject just fantasy?

You're mixing up issues.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
actually eventhough we as Lebanese are against Israel the Jarabs in Israel are happy there. they dont want to live in the occupied territories. why would they aslan?? bunch of extremist parties and poor bastards.

Israel has better social services than the PA.
But 49% of Israeli Arabs live below the poverty line.

Jorje

Legendary Member
Wait, if they don't want to leave their Homeland, their villages and their ancestral homes, which is exactly what the racists want them to do, it means they are "happy" in Israel? Just look at who they vote for. All are protest parties.

Ya3ni 3anjad l admigha here. :lol:

Jorje

Legendary Member
They also do not want the" Palestinian" "Arab" refugees in Lebanon to return because all those that left their homes were paying rent to the Ottoman Empire anyhow and were neither the owners of the land or the Palestinians. They were some Turkish Sunni Mustaarab that fled the country expecting Turkey or the Arabs to fight their war.

These that owned a land and a house stayed in their land and in their house and in order to keep their house and land safe they became citizens of Israel. Israel is the new government.

Those that did not own a land and a house and worked in the service of the Sultan of the Turks fled because they thought someone will fight their war, and defend their home. Well, if they left their home without a fight only a fool will fight on their behalf. Needless to say that the only entity that is making the claim that these Turkish Sunni remnants of the Ottoman Empire, which was liberated by England and France from the Turkish Ottoman Sunni Occupation of Palestine, Syria and Lebanon are the Palestinians is Iran and Hezbollah.

These small headed people in Lebanon that are the new Mamluk of Iran do not understand that they are as dumb as these Palestinian refugees that claim that they are Palestinians when the Palestinians actually stayed at home and they are today citizens of Israel.

What a virulent full of hate pecimen. Get help.

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Wait, if they don't want to leave their Homeland, their villages and their ancestral homes, which is exactly what the racists want them to do, it means they are "happy" in Israel? Just look at who they vote for. All are protest parties.

Ya3ni 3anjad l admigha here. :lol:

Of course they are happy in Israel. They have higher standards of living than all of their neighbors combined. One drive through an Arab town in Israel and it's all villas.

But yeah they didn't vote for Likud so they must hate living in Israel. Jeenyuss.
Hey if they hate it so much, they can leave. No one is forcing them to stay.

Jorje

Legendary Member
Of course they are happy in Israel. They have higher standards of living than all of their neighbors combined. One drive through an Arab town in Israel and it's all villas.

But yeah they didn't vote for Likud so they must hate living in Israel. Jeenyuss.
Hey if they hate it so much, they can leave. No one is forcing them to stay.

Zero logic. Muki "logic": "they don't want to leave --> They love Israel". Must be those superior genes at work.

That's what happens when you read Ynet, Mr. Banned 434943 times. Number of my bans: zero.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ad hominem only makes sense if I actually tried to respond to that drivel. I'd never even try. If you want to claim that a victory, be my guest, do your lap of honor, lol.

The reality is that words are reflection of character. That's just the way it is.

Anyways, back to [/ignore].
as if I care.

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Zero logic. Muki "logic": "they don't want to leave --> They love Israel". Must be those superior genes at work.

That's what happens when you read Ynet, Mr. Banned 434943 times. Number of my bans: zero.

They quoted a Harvard study.
That's been reproduced with same results multiple times.

But yeah go ahead and push your lies.

And there's always a first. Give the mods a reason to show us their impartiality; continue attacking members personally.

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ad hominem only makes sense if I actually tried to respond to that drivel. I'd never even try. If you want to claim that a victory, be my guest, do your lap of honor, lol.

The reality is that words are reflection of character. That's just the way it is.

Anyways, back to [/ignore].

Yup your words are perfect reflection of your character -- you said it. Please don't keep insisting on showing us ?.

Jorje

Legendary Member
They quoted a Harvard study.
That's been reproduced with same results multiple times.

But yeah go ahead and push your lies.

And there's always a first. Give the mods a reason to show us their impartiality; continue attacking members personally.

The question was if they wanted to stay. Not if they loved being in Israel.

Now it really doesn't take a genius to figure out that these are two entirely different things. Only someone with monumental intellectual dishonesty would keep arguing otherwise. Or someone desperate for the cheapest propaganda available.

Why would they leave their country, their own homeland, villages and homes?

The same article highlights that they would like to have equal rights.

We would all love to have lessons from you about ways to get banned on this forum. Who else would go from being a moderator to hysterics and a ban in like 2 weeks. And then 50 000 bans afterwards. We defer to your expertise, lololol, especially never banned newbies like myself.

Jeremy Samuel

Occasionally ideas surface in Israel of transferred Arab towns to a future Palestinian state as part of a land exchange. Sometimes racist, vile Israeli politicians even talk about expelling Palestinian citizens.

My interpretation of polls that show a majority of Israeli-Arabs/Palestinians with Israeli Citizenship say that they want to live in Israel because they are thinking that the alternative is that their towns would be transferred to a Palestinian state or they as individuals do not want to be transferred. So what they are saying is "We want to stay in this country, even if it's Israel."

I would agree that Israeli-Arabs/Palestinians with Israeli Citizenship recognize that Israel's public services and economy are good, a lot say they have Jewish friends. In the article above, a Palestinian with Israeli Citizenship said "Over here it's law. Other there it's the law of the jungle," but that doesn't mean that they don't have deep ambivalence towards Israel, especially as Israel defines itself as a Jewish state and Jews are privileged in some ways.