Racism reigns in Lebanon: “But you don’t look Lebanese”

NewLeb

NewLeb

I do find west African women very attractive. The average Lebanese lady is a short shapeless figure without a behind and without a front. I am not talking of the one in a hundred Lebanese ladies who have some reasonable height and a good build. You hardly see Lebanese women like Ghada Eid or Dima Sadeq. Most are not like Ghada or Dima. The average Ghanaian lady has a good shape/body/height.
I didn’t argue black women are not attractive, and I view all common women as having an average physique. The point was that there are a lot of attractive women in Lebanon on a per capita basis due to things like the Mediterranean diet/climate; and beauty itself being somewhat ingrained in Lebanese culture... there’s a hairdresser on every corner, for instance.

They also have a drive to live and be tolerant. It seems they're only intolerant in Lebanon.
Every identity has its “negative” side.

In all the African countries I've visited, there is clean running fresh water. In Lebanon, people still bath with salt water. Hush!
Well, I’m glad to here that about Africa. Again, Lebanon is a country that screams tourism. To refer it to a “barren mountainous region” is ludicrous. It has something for food lovers; Jesus freaks; stoners; academics; politicians; entertainers- you name it.

And btw- the Lebanese Shiite own Africa, so I don’t even know why we’re talking- ;)

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I didn’t argue black women are not attractive, and I view all common women as having an average physique. The point was that there are a lot of attractive women in Lebanon on a per capita basis due to things like the Mediterranean diet/climate; and beauty itself being somewhat ingrained in Lebanese culture... there’s a hairdresser on every corner, for instance.

Every identity has its “negative” side.

Well, I’m glad to here that about Africa. Again, Lebanon is a country that screams tourism. To refer it to a “barren mountainous region” is ludicrous. It has something for food lovers; Jesus freaks; stoners; academics; politicians; entertainers- you name it.

And btw- the Lebanese Shiite own Africa, so I don’t even know why we’re talking- ;)
    Lek ya manifesto, AKA @AtheistForJesus roo7 l3ab.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Should I be sad I didn't make the cut? Is it because I'm Jewish? 😛
    You are our token jew!

something i learned way too recently token of southpark is called token because he is the token black friend of everyone in the school.

NiceV

NiceV

Are you ok
    Is that real
    Inconsistent story
    So the passengers spat on the lady probably deserving a blame but nobody spat on a lady
    Second the Asmar guy put something on his face
    Why will he do it
    So what the passenger were supposed to be against the lady or he was really sick meaning the Lady was right
    So major inconsistencies in your story or reported one
    🤣🤣🙃🙃🙃
    On Race we Crusaders are clear there is no difference between people
    All of us God Children
    We should eliminate racism from earth
    I don’t have any problem with foreign workers using everywhere facilities like Lebanese
    You are using insults
    Against Forum Policy

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Maybe he does have H1N1 if his eyes are red. She's a doctor, so she's able to identify H1N1 symptoms (red eyes and a runny nose are red flags), and I think it was fair of her to request that he covers his mouth. I would have reacted the same regardless of the person's skin color.

Japanese people often don face masks so that they don't spread the flu to others. We should all learn to be this considerate.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I got a flashback to this post after hearing about the Coronavirus.
    I don't think the lady was being racist or unreasonable.
    By law, you have the right to ask to switch seats if you suspect the passenger near you might be sick.

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    this thread would be more fun if it was about tips on how to be a better racist

NewLeb

NewLeb

I don’t get why people get so emotional when the merits and cons of specific races are pointed out. US basketball teams are over 90% black, but no one is crying racism over there...

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I don’t get why people get so emotional when the merits and cons of specific races are pointed out. US basketball teams are over 90% black, but no one is crying racism over there...
    Please convince me again that you're not @AtheistForJesus

US basketball teams are over 90% blacks and US swimming teams are over 90% White. In both cases no one bates an eyelid because these selections are based on ability to play the game or swim. If you can compete, no one stops a black person from joining a swimming team or a white person joining an NBA team.

It is such a miracle that your views and posts are exactly similar or the same to those of our gay racist clown on the forum. You must think we are stupid not to observe. You can be all the racist you want to be but in the end, enjoy your black **** Mr @AtheistForJesus.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Please convince me again that you're not @AtheistForJesus

US basketball teams are over 90% blacks and US swimming teams are over 90% White. In both cases no one bates an eyelid because these selections are based on ability to play the game or swim. If you can compete, no one stops a black person from joining a swimming team or a white person joining an NBA team.

It is such a miracle that your views and posts are exactly similar or the same to those of our gay racist clown on the forum. You must think we are stupid not to observe. You can be all the racist you want to be but in the end, enjoy your black **** Mr @AtheistForJesus.
    @NewLeb is really not me, but I'm glad that we share the same opinion.

I hate it when black peeps (my BF included) cry racism everytime they're not represented at a specific event or award show.
    Recognition should be based on merit not diversity ratio.
    If not enough black actors are being nominated for an Oscar, it doesn't mean the jury is racist or that the black community is underepresented.
    That's like saying white people are underepresented at running or twerking competitions.
    White people can't twerk. It's a fact.

Black people are genetically gifted when it comes to sports, they have a naturally athletic build. However, they're not intellectually gifted. There's a huge intelligence gap between Africa and countries like Japan and South Korea where the average IQ is 106.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    @NewLeb is really not me, but I'm glad that we share the same opinion.

I hate it when black peeps (my BF included) cry racism everytime they're not represented at a specific event or award show.
    Recognition should be based on merit not diversity ratio.
    If not enough black actors are being nominated for an Oscar, it doesn't mean the jury is racist or that the black community is underepresented.
    That's like saying white people are underepresented at running or twerking competitions.
    White people can't twerk. It's a fact.

Black people are genetically gifted when it comes to sports, they have a naturally athletic build. However, they're not intellectually gifted. There's a huge intelligence gap between Africa and countries like Japan and South Korea where the average IQ is 106.
    Being a good athlete is based on ABILITY. You prove it by yourself. Blacks can't complain that they don't win medals in swimming. Tennis was a similar case for blacks until the Williams sister. White people cant complain that they can't run fast and Blacks win all the medals in sprinting.

Winning an Oscar is based on the decision of a jury, which can be racist or prejudiced.

Generalizing intelligence is racist or stereotyping. It is a presumption that every Japanese must be intelligent and every African must be unintelligent. That's not always the case. You do not even know who is who based on intelligent. Also, high standard of education, exposure, and training play a big role in making a dumb person appear smart and a smart person appear dumb. Some dumb students in class come from very rich families and they end up holding big titles in education. It is just like training a dog to sit and jump. It doesn't mean the dog knows the difference between sit and jump.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Being a good athlete is based on ABILITY. You prove it by yourself. Blacks can't complain that they don't win medals in swimming. Tennis was a similar case for blacks until the Williams sister. White people cant complain that they can't run fast and Blacks win all the medals in sprinting.

Winning an Oscar is based on the decision of a jury, which can be racist or prejudiced.

Generalizing intelligence is racist or stereotyping. It is a presumption that every Japanese must be intelligent and every African must be unintelligent. That's not always the case. You do not even know who is who based on intelligent. Also, high standard of education, exposure, and training play a big role in making a dumb person appear smart and a smart person appear dumb. Some dumb students in class come from very rich families and they end up holding big titles in education. It is just like training a dog to sit and jump. It doesn't mean the dog knows the difference between sit and jump.
    Maybe an example on how prejudice starts would give a better basis to your point. So here is an interesting story on how "Black people cannot swim" started.

Context: Well nowadays you see a lot of theories about how black people have a denser body structure that makes them bad swimmers and some scientists try and fail to prove over and over. Why does this theory exist.

Well when the slave trade was starting in west africa ships were coming from Europe/Americas kidnapping every person they saw on the beach or buying them from local african slave traders. This became more and more comon to the point where the sea started to be percieved as a danger zone. It is where kids and young adults disappear to never be seen again.
    Parents started to teach their children to stay away from the sea and populations started naturaly moving inland (that is why arid places like Mali for example are highly populated). By moving inland and avoiding any coastlines the local populations stopped learning how to swim and the slave traders had to move inland to follow the "merchandise" they were hunting and started grabbing yound kids that never learned how to swim.
    Boarding and unboarding a ship at the time with no ports was perilous and some of these poor boys and girls fell into the water and drowned while the genius holders assumed that they cannot swim because they are black (why else!!).

Fast forward a few hundred years the idea of linking danger to the coast has stayed and was tought from parents to children both in west africa and in the americas while infrastructure was lacking on these population due to colonizers and economic state in africa and blatant racism in the USA and again these children never learned how to swim while the genius analysts assumed yep we knew this for hundreds of years!! black people cannot swim (what else could it be!!).
    Today this stereotype is getting less and less traction and is fading and if you look into east africa where this did not play out exactly the same africans are excellent swimmers and this has been largely disproved and linked to history, cultural impacts and not body density...yet still some believe it.

I am 100% sure that most stereotypes have their roots based on old "common knowledge" based on some uneducated idiot having the wrong conclusion and never been looked at in an unbiased way.

@Lebmonage is that you in the pic? you do not look lebanese! lol

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Maybe an example on how prejudice starts would give a better basis to your point. So here is an interesting story on how "Black people cannot swim" started.

Context: Well nowadays you see a lot of theories about how black people have a denser body structure that makes them bad swimmers and some scientists try and fail to prove over and over. Why does this theory exist.

Well when the slave trade was starting in west africa ships were coming from Europe/Americas kidnapping every person they saw on the beach or buying them from local african slave traders. This became more and more comon to the point where the sea started to be percieved as a danger zone. It is where kids and young adults disappear to never be seen again.
    Parents started to teach their children to stay away from the sea and populations started naturaly moving inland (that is why arid places like Mali for example are highly populated). By moving inland and avoiding any coastlines the local populations stopped learning how to swim and the slave traders had to move inland to follow the "merchandise" they were hunting and started grabbing yound kids that never learned how to swim.
    Boarding and unboarding a ship at the time with no ports was perilous and some of these poor boys and girls fell into the water and drowned while the genius holders assumed that they cannot swim because they are black (why else!!).

Fast forward a few hundred years the idea of linking danger to the coast has stayed and was tought from parents to children both in west africa and in the americas while infrastructure was lacking on these population due to colonizers and economic state in africa and blatant racism in the USA and again these children never learned how to swim while the genius analysts assumed yep we knew this for hundreds of years!! black people cannot swim (what else could it be!!).
    Today this stereotype is getting less and less traction and is fading and if you look into east africa where this did not play out exactly the same africans are excellent swimmers and this has been largely disproved and linked to history, cultural impacts and not body density...yet still some believe it.

I am 100% sure that most stereotypes have their roots based on old "common knowledge" based on some uneducated idiot having the wrong conclusion and never been looked at in an unbiased way.

@Lebmonage is that you in the pic? you do not look lebanese! lol
    This is BS.

Even though the above claims may be facts relating to the past, they have nothing to do with the present and the results we see in sports. According to the article, Blacks were not able to swim because they ran inland to avoid being kidnapped by slave traders. That may be true. But it doesn't explain the present. Slavery has ended for over a hundred years. Blacks have access to swimming pools. They dont get kidnapped at the shoreline anymore. It is like claiming Blacks today are fast in running because they used to run inland to avoid being kidnapped. Its nonsense.

I am sure your reasoning, if you believe this BS in the above article, is appalling. You're trolling me and you've failed miserably. It shows how low an IQ a Lebanese can have. You have disappointed our racist munchkin @AtheistForJesus

Poor performance in swimming presently has got nothing to do with slavery in the past. It isn't stereotype. A swimmer from Equatorial Guinea drew world attention during an Olympic for breaking the slowest record in one of the swimming competitions. Blacks typically have less fat in their bodies and Whites have more fat, which helps them in swimming.

If we are to dwell further on this issue of sports ability and performance based on race, or better still, geographic location, we see that East Africans are better runners when it comes to long distance running. They have lighter/smaller bodies that enable them to run long distances without getting tired. They have less muscle mass compared to West Africans. When it comes to short races or sprinting and speed, the West Africans top the table in all competitions. Bigger bodies and more lean muscle mass. Not only that, being that most, if not all Black Americans descended from West Africa, we see African Americans excelling in sprinting and not in long distance running. The US has the sports facilities for anyone to train in any sport. But some people have better abilities in one sport than the other.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    This is BS.

Even though the above claims may be facts relating to the past, they have nothing to do with the present and the results we see in sports. According to the article, Blacks were not able to swim because they ran inland to avoid being kidnapped by slave traders. That may be true. But it doesn't explain the present. Slavery has ended for over a hundred years. Blacks have access to swimming pools. They dont get kidnapped at the shoreline anymore. It is like claiming Blacks today are fast in running because they used to run inland to avoid being kidnapped. Its nonsense
    Who claimed they are fast because they ran inlands? I am just describing how it started and why it lasted until easily the 60s and why some people still claim it and i am not saying its true!! a stereotype stays even if it is completely false....you misunderstood my post or you did not read it.

The whole point is that this started with slavers and even if it has proven to be wrong the stereotype is still there...and until the 60s black people in the USA due to segregation were not included in swimming sports as they cannot be in the same pool as the whites were never able to prove themselves.

And the equatorial guinee story is the stereotype that they are not able to shake off!! let me guess the previous record was help by a white person but no one linked that to being white?
    here ya go:

I advise you to reread what i wrote .... you understood the complete opposite of what i said.

Last edited by a moderator:
    AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is BS.

Even though the above claims may be facts relating to the past, they have nothing to do with the present and the results we see in sports. According to the article, Blacks were not able to swim because they ran inland to avoid being kidnapped by slave traders. That may be true. But it doesn't explain the present. Slavery has ended for over a hundred years. Blacks have access to swimming pools. They dont get kidnapped at the shoreline anymore. It is like claiming Blacks today are fast in running because they used to run inland to avoid being kidnapped. Its nonsense.

I am sure your reasoning, if you believe this BS in the above article, is appalling. You're trolling me and you've failed miserably. It shows how low an IQ a Lebanese can have. You have disappointed our racist munchkin @AtheistForJesus

Poor performance in swimming presently has got nothing to do with slavery in the past. It isn't stereotype. A swimmer from Equatorial Guinea drew world attention during an Olympic for breaking the slowest record in one of the swimming competitions. Blacks typically have less fat in their bodies and Whites have more fat, which helps them in swimming.

If we are to dwell further on this issue of sports ability and performance based on race, or better still, geographic location, we see that East Africans are better runners when it comes to long distance running. They have lighter/smaller bodies that enable them to run long distances without getting tired. They have less muscle mass compared to West Africans. When it comes to short races or sprinting and speed, the West Africans top the table in all competitions. Bigger bodies and more lean muscle mass. Not only that, being that most, if not all Black Americans descended from West Africa, we see African Americans excelling in sprinting and not in long distance running. The US has the sports facilities for anyone to train in any sport. But some people have better abilities in one sport than the other.
    Yup. So if you no have problem admitting that blacks are genetically predisposed to be better sprinters than white people, why is it unlikely they have less developed mental abilities?
    Genetics play a bigger part in intelligence than we like to admit.
    But any research about this topic is being blocked by the ulta-PC brigade.