Racism reigns in Lebanon: “But you don’t look Lebanese”

• Advertisement
  • Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    OK, we get it. You're in love with your Ethiopian maid and trying to justify it.
    I am not attracted to East Africans. Their shape and bodies are very similar to Lebanese ladies. (Based on genetic studies, we have a certain percent of our ancestry from East Africa). I prefer West Africans. I like the big @$$33 and b****.

NewLeb

NewLeb

I do not judge how good or bad a people are based on the color of their skin...but based on their actions. And actions differ from one individual to another even within the same household, talk less of within the same race. So I am not like you.
    I’m a realist. You’d prefer to live in a fantasy where race has no influence whatsoever on human conduct. It’s just an idea that minorities like you need to believe in so you can feel better about yourselves.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Post as many black women as you’d like, but no man can resist the flair and seduction of a blonde ;):

CC1B8485-6755-465F-9008-CB11FF4E0DF0.jpeg

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    I’m a realist. You’d prefer to live in a fantasy where race has no influence whatsoever on human conduct. It’s just an idea that minorities like you need to believe in so you can feel better about yourselves.
    "Minorities like me"? What are you referring to? And what are you?

S

Steven Gerrard

That's yet to be proven.
    I'm of the opinion that Africansjave inferior intelligence, which is why Africa hasn't produced any great civilizations in history (Ancient Egyptians were not black), and why it remains the poorest continent on earth despite its wealth. Many scientists found a correlation between race and intelligence but no one is interested in their findings. It's too taboo of a subject.

And now you can go back to enjoying your little PC contest with the Leftist troll @mrsx

PC tejgeel be like "I'm less racist than you are"
    looooool.

This is the type of white nordic supremacist thinking ala Stefan Molyneux and his other mates.

You don't need to be a leftist to see that you are talking a lot of BS.

Read a book called ''Guns Germs and Steel'' by Jared Diamond and you will know why some civilizations excel while others don't.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It is freaking kobe briant i have been watching the NBA religiously for 19 years now!! it was a joke linked to the title of the thread.... it was blatantly idiotic on purpose man!
    Kobe Bryant is dead. @Lebmonage is still posting so he is NOT Kobe (unless Kobe is not dead and it was all a CIA conspiracy)?