Racism reigns in Lebanon: “But you don’t look Lebanese”

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    OK, we get it. You're in love with your Ethiopian maid and trying to justify it.
    I am not attracted to East Africans. Their shape and bodies are very similar to Lebanese ladies. (Based on genetic studies, we have a certain percent of our ancestry from East Africa). I prefer West Africans. I like the big @$$33 and b****.

NewLeb

NewLeb

I do not judge how good or bad a people are based on the color of their skin...but based on their actions. And actions differ from one individual to another even within the same household, talk less of within the same race. So I am not like you.
    I’m a realist. You’d prefer to live in a fantasy where race has no influence whatsoever on human conduct. It’s just an idea that minorities like you need to believe in so you can feel better about yourselves.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Post as many black women as you’d like, but no man can resist the flair and seduction of a blonde ;):

CC1B8485-6755-465F-9008-CB11FF4E0DF0.jpeg

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I’m a realist. You’d prefer to live in a fantasy where race has no influence whatsoever on human conduct. It’s just an idea that minorities like you need to believe in so you can feel better about yourselves.
    "Minorities like me"? What are you referring to? And what are you?

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

That's yet to be proven.
    I'm of the opinion that Africansjave inferior intelligence, which is why Africa hasn't produced any great civilizations in history (Ancient Egyptians were not black), and why it remains the poorest continent on earth despite its wealth. Many scientists found a correlation between race and intelligence but no one is interested in their findings. It's too taboo of a subject.

And now you can go back to enjoying your little PC contest with the Leftist troll @mrsx

PC tejgeel be like "I'm less racist than you are"
    looooool.

This is the type of white nordic supremacist thinking ala Stefan Molyneux and his other mates.

You don't need to be a leftist to see that you are talking a lot of BS.

Read a book called ''Guns Germs and Steel'' by Jared Diamond and you will know why some civilizations excel while others don't.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It is freaking kobe briant i have been watching the NBA religiously for 19 years now!! it was a joke linked to the title of the thread.... it was blatantly idiotic on purpose man!
    Kobe Bryant is dead. @Lebmonage is still posting so he is NOT Kobe (unless Kobe is not dead and it was all a CIA conspiracy)?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    11401563_11401370img20200421171457jpegb8ebc7b2bce3f97fbd94794fe403dfd9_jpeg_jpege0e3a9c6fbf93...jpeg
    11402571_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573.jpeg

LEBANESE HUMAN TRAFFICKER

Name: WAEL JERRO

EDUCATION:
    Experienced in Banking, Customer service, Hotel Management, Dispaturing
    Business Administration and Management, General
    2008 – 2012

Source: https://lb.linkedin.com/in/wael-jerro-51232286

+++++++++++++++++++++

Lebanese advertises Nigerian woman for sale on Facebook

Published April 22, 2020

Nigerians have expressed anger at a Lebanese, identified as Wael Jerro, after he advertised a woman for sale on the social media.

Jerro, who resides in Beirut, Lebanon, put up the passport of the victim, Busari Peace, on a Facebook group, ‘Buy and Sell in Lebanon.’

The user wrote in Arabic, “Domestic worker from Nigeria for sale with new legal documents. She’s 30 years old, she’s very active and very clean. Price: $1,000.

The passport, which she acquired in May 2018, indicated that she hails from Ibadan, Oyo State.

An Instagram user, @thereneeabisaad, urged the Nigerian government to save the victim, adding that she might have been trafficked.

The digital marketer and web designer, while calling out Jerro, described his action as inhuman.

I have reported to the Nigerian embassy. Please do the same if you know anyone in the Nigerian embassy in Lebanon,” she added.

Social media users decried the dehumanisation of Nigerians, who travelled to foreign countries in search of greener pastures.

Last edited:
    Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    View attachment 19134
    View attachment 19135

LEBANESE HUMAN TRAFFICKER

Name: WAEL JERRO

EDUCATION:
    Experienced in Banking, Customer service, Hotel Management, Dispaturing
    Business Administration and Management, General
    2008 – 2012

Source: https://lb.linkedin.com/in/wael-jerro-51232286

+++++++++++++++++++++

Lebanese advertises Nigerian woman for sale on Facebook

Published April 22, 2020

Nigerians have expressed anger at a Lebanese, identified as Wael Jerro, after he advertised a woman for sale on the social media.

Jerro, who resides in Beirut, Lebanon, put up the passport of the victim, Busari Peace, on a Facebook group, ‘Buy and Sell in Lebanon.’

The user wrote in Arabic, “Domestic worker from Nigeria for sale with new legal documents. She’s 30 years old, she’s very active and very clean. Price: $1,000.

The passport, which she acquired in May 2018, indicated that she hails from Ibadan, Oyo State.

An Instagram user, @thereneeabisaad, urged the Nigerian government to save the victim, adding that she might have been trafficked.

The digital marketer and web designer, while calling out Jerro, described his action as inhuman.

I have reported to the Nigerian embassy. Please do the same if you know anyone in the Nigerian embassy in Lebanon,” she added.

Social media users decried the dehumanisation of Nigerians, who travelled to foreign countries in search of greener pastures.

Lebanon is full of stories like this. Its sad to see.
    This website actively and publicly shames these assholes (they contact them before publishing it) They also have lawyers and activists in their ranks to try to sort the situations out:

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Lebanon is full of stories like this. Its sad to see.
    This website actively and publicly shames these assholes (they contact them before publishing it) They also have lawyers and activists in their ranks to try to sort the situations out:

This is embarrassing and very shameful. I felt very bad reading through that website and the many stories and seeing the pictures of thise ugly b****** and their family members who abuse foreign domestic workers.

There are many Lebanese in Nigeria and Ghana. If the authorities over there retaliate and maltreat our innocent compatriots over there or people take the law into their hands, the racist a$$holes over here are to blame. There is really an outcry on Nigerian Tweeter over the above report of a Lebanese son of a ***** selling a Nigerian househelp on Facebook.

The Diab government through the ministry of labour should act and put in place policies to prevent these abuses. If someone doesnt want to work in a foreign country, he/she should be allowed to leave without subjecting the person to abuse and physical, mental and emotional harm. This is not acceptable. It is slavery all over again. And these guys, whose stories of inflicting harm on their workers are reported in the above website should be punished.

This is Lebanon website would have been a better showcase of Lebanese food and culture, than these beasts and their abuses. It is a big dent to the image of the Lebanese people. And truly, there stories make our nationality to be hated in other countries, where these workers come from. We dont want This is Lebanon to be about abuse of foreign domestic workers.

I think the ministry of labour should set up a union for foreign workers in Lebanon. A union, where these workers can register with upon arrival at the airport and that can look after these people and ensure they are humanely treated and not abused or forced to work.

It is very bad.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    This is embarrassing and very shameful. I felt very bad reading through that website and the many stories and seeing the pictures of thise ugly b****** and their family members who abuse foreign domestic workers.

There are many Lebanese in Nigeria and Ghana. If the authorities over there retaliate and maltreat our innocent compatriots over there or people take the law into their hands, the racist a$$holes over here are to blame. There is really an outcry on Nigerian Tweeter over the above report of a Lebanese son of a ***** selling a Nigerian househelp on Facebook.

The Diab government through the ministry of labour should act and put in place policies to prevent these abuses. If someone doesnt want to work in a foreign country, he/she should be allowed to leave without subjecting the person to abuse and physical, mental and emotional harm. This is not acceptable. It is slavery all over again. And these guys, whose stories of inflicting harm on their workers are reported in the above website should be punished.

This is Lebanon website would have been a better showcase of Lebanese food and culture, than these beasts and their abuses. It is a big dent to the image of the Lebanese people. And truly, there stories make our nationality to be hated in other countries, where these workers come from. We dont want This is Lebanon to be about abuse of foreign domestic workers.

I think the ministry of labour should set up a union for foreign workers in Lebanon. A union, where these workers can register with upon arrival at the airport and that can look after these people and ensure they are humanely treated and not abused or forced to work.

It is very bad.
    True the website paints lebanon in a horrible horrible way but it also shows that some Lebanese people are taking action to help.
    It is very far from sufficient and I prefer this website to exist and post it at every chance i get so that it becomes mainstream knowledge so that workers can go and ask them for help...
    I do not care about the image of lebanon compared to keeping the suffering of these people hidden. They had many success stories...there used to be a lot more stories but recently the reworked on the website and i am not sure they migrated everything yet.

The government should intervene and at least show action publicly! The problem is that the lebanese are racists and have very specific superiority and inferiority complexes that make them extremely dangerous.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Man arrested for attempting to sell Nigerian domestic worker on Facebook

The Daily Star

BEIRUT: Lebanese authorities arrested a man who tried to sell a Nigerian domestic worker on social media, the state-run National News Agency reported Thursday.

The man, identified as Wael Jerro, posted on a Facebook group called “Buy and Sell in Lebanon,” a picture of the woman’s passport.

“Domestic worker from Nigeria for sale with new legal documents. She’s 30 years old, she’s very active and very clean. Price: $1000,” Jerro wrote on the group.

The post has since been deleted, but screenshots have circulated on social media by activists condemning the advertisement.

A statement from General Security said the man, identified at W.J., had been arrested and investigations are underway. The statement added that such advertisements are illegal as they “fall under the crime of human trafficking and the publisher is subject to prosecution before the courts.”

Mistreatment of migrant domestic workers is rampant in Lebanon under the kafala system, which legally binds migrant domestic workers to their employers, facilitating widespread emotional and physical abuse.
    It is estimated that two domestic workers die in Lebanon each week, many in suicides or botched escape attempts.

In Lebanon, domestic workers are explicitly excluded from the labor law by the legislation’s Article 7. This means that the estimated quarter of a million domestic workers residing in the country are not afforded the labor protections that other Lebanese or foreign workers are granted, including daily and weekly rest hours, overtime compensation and annual, maternity and sick leave.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter