Racism reigns in Lebanon: “But you don’t look Lebanese”

• Advertisement
  • NewLeb

NewLeb

why do we lebanese love to have slaves so much, sorry i mean cheap illeterale village househelp immigrants as much as this ?

wait dont answer

fi a reason i dont like lebanese in all their pompous ilk from left to right

the idea of having someone from a different corner of the planet live with you and get paid 150$ a month to clean after you is weird as hell

true some of these workers enjoy it and send money back but many are effectively slaves

jesus, what a beautiful people we lebanese are
    Domestic helpers are far more affordable in the ME than in the West.

I

illusion84

yeah we think we are the master race....its all the brain washing they give us at schools and songs as lebnan ya 2out3et sama wa wa wa usual saff 7aki

while in reality we at the bottom of the human race...and we have a long way to go up

although to be fair, many younger generation are not racist and are quiet open to others and respectful.....
    Wow what happened to Hanna; he used to be progressive!

NewLeb

NewLeb

Wow what happened to Hanna; he used to be progressive!
    The Lebanese are indeed descendants of a noble and lofty peoples, so that poster is definitely wrong about the Lebanese not being a “master race.”

This is why I’m strongly against race-mixing, especially with people of “lower” ethnic status....

All Abrahamic religions are against race-mixing, and for good reason.

I

illusion84

He IS progressive. That's why he's anti-Islam.
    Well when a Muslim born fellow is an anti-islam you can call him progressive.
    A christian who is attacking Islam in order to defend christianity is not a progressive fellow ; he is simply a member of the tribe doing his best to ensure the best interest of his tribe.
    In Lebanon we call it sectarianism however it is simply a tribal affair.

I

illusion84

The Lebanese are indeed descendants of a noble and lofty peoples, so that poster is definitely wrong about the Lebanese not being a “master race.”

This is why I’m strongly against race-mixing, especially with people of “lower” ethnic status....
    No wonder that you are a Trump fan.

I

illusion84

Like I said, all Abrahamic religions are against race mixing...
    Not Muslims; you know that subsaharan genes influx to Egypt only happened after the Muslim conquest ?

Muslim slavery was more about sex and less about labor... I think it was a habit for them even to marry sex slaves; many Caliphs were the sons of Persian and Roman slaves.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Not Muslims; you know that subsaharan genes influx to Egypt only happened after the Muslim conquest ?

Muslim slavery was more about sex and less about labor... I think it was a habit for them even to marry sex slaves; many Caliphs were the sons of Persian and Roman slaves.
    It may not be absolutely forbidden in Islam, but it is definitely recommended and preferred that people marry from the same ethnic/cultural backgrounds.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    WTF are you saying?

What is your proof for that? I'm from a mixed race background, but I'm more of Lebanese than any other thing.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Several of the 12 Holy Imams of the Shia are of mixed races - of African, Roman and Persian origins. These are the grandsons of the Prophet (s).

Last edited:
    SAVO

SAVO

why do we lebanese love to have slaves so much, sorry i mean cheap illeterale village househelp immigrants as much as this ?

wait dont answer

fi a reason i dont like lebanese in all their pompous ilk from left to right

the idea of having someone from a different corner of the planet live with you and get paid 150$ a month to clean after you is weird as hell

true some of these workers enjoy it and send money back but many are effectively slaves

jesus, what a beautiful people we lebanese are

For once i agree with you..i alwayd asked the same thing..

NewLeb

NewLeb

Several of the 12 Holy Imams of the Shia are of mixed races - of African, Roman and Persian origins. These are the grandsons of the Prophet (s).
    Already responded but my post was (yet again) deleted.

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member

All Abrahamic religions are against race-mixing, and for good reason.
    Needless to say that we all agree... that this post is the stupidest post on the forum

ليه هيك انت؟