Racism reigns in Lebanon: “But you don’t look Lebanese”

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

You should be complimenting his dark skin instead of his only caucasian feature :p
i dont look at people due to their skin colour. one of my best friends is from Africa. One of the best and loyal friends you can ever have. Much more than the Lebanese.
His skin is beautiful. His family should hold their heads high when they walk around in Lebanon. They are raising people's children being their mother father child whilst the original parents are out partying all day w ekher hammoun their children. The original parents should shut up and grow a brain. People from Phillipines, Sudan and any other country who do the work of the parents need a big thumbs up from a government who obviously doesn't know how to treat people with respect. This institution should be closed down (the one who refused the boy) immediately.

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I like how Hanna resorts to sectarianism to speak up against racism :lol:
    islam instills racism in people
    islam makes it official through verses and hadeeth
    that said, it doenst mean all muslims are racists , but a sixable majority are through religious indoctrination

there are racists all over the world and from all races and religious backgrounds , but only islam manages to make it sanctioned through through the qoran

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    on;ly in lebanon
    they arrest them and the aggressor is free or nominally asked

انتشر على مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي فيديو يظهر تعرّض فتاتين للضرب، لتشير قوى الامن بعدها أن الفتاتين من الجنسية الكينية وأن المعتدي عليهما هو عنصر في أحد الأجهزة العسكرية.

وفي التفاصيل، فقد أوضحت شعبة العلاقات العامة في قوى الامن الداخلي ان هذه الحادثة حصلت يوم الاحد 17/6/2018 بين فتاتين من الجنسية الكينية وبين عنصر من أحد الاجهزة العسكرية.

ووفقاً لافادة الفتاتين اللتين صرحتا بأن العنصر المذكور وأثناء مروره على متن سيارته برفقة عائلته انحرف باتجاههما حتى كادت سيارته تلامسهما، فأبدتا انزعاجهما، وعلى الاثر حصل تلاسن ما لبث ان تطور الى شجار، ثم تعرضتا للضرب.

وفتحت القوى الامنية تحقيقا بالحادث، وادعت الفتاتان ضد العنصر وآخرين بجرم الضرب والايذاء، وادعت احداهن بفقدان هاتفها الخلوي.

وأحيل ملف التحقيق الى الجهاز الامني الذي ينتمي اليه العنصر للتوسع بالتحقيق معه. كما أفادت قوى الامن عن توقيف الفتاتين لاقامتهما بلبنان بطريقة غير مشروعة.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    on;ly in lebanon
    they arrest them and the aggressor is free or nominally asked

انتشر على مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي فيديو يظهر تعرّض فتاتين للضرب، لتشير قوى الامن بعدها أن الفتاتين من الجنسية الكينية وأن المعتدي عليهما هو عنصر في أحد الأجهزة العسكرية.

وفي التفاصيل، فقد أوضحت شعبة العلاقات العامة في قوى الامن الداخلي ان هذه الحادثة حصلت يوم الاحد 17/6/2018 بين فتاتين من الجنسية الكينية وبين عنصر من أحد الاجهزة العسكرية.

ووفقاً لافادة الفتاتين اللتين صرحتا بأن العنصر المذكور وأثناء مروره على متن سيارته برفقة عائلته انحرف باتجاههما حتى كادت سيارته تلامسهما، فأبدتا انزعاجهما، وعلى الاثر حصل تلاسن ما لبث ان تطور الى شجار، ثم تعرضتا للضرب.

وفتحت القوى الامنية تحقيقا بالحادث، وادعت الفتاتان ضد العنصر وآخرين بجرم الضرب والايذاء، وادعت احداهن بفقدان هاتفها الخلوي.

وأحيل ملف التحقيق الى الجهاز الامني الذي ينتمي اليه العنصر للتوسع بالتحقيق معه. كما أفادت قوى الامن عن توقيف الفتاتين لاقامتهما بلبنان بطريقة غير مشروعة.
    Shu fi ness bala terbeye...Katraneen l ze3ran.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The victims will be deported to Kenya and the 3onsor will get away with it and the public won't care because they see black people as animals. Heck, the 3onsor could have murdered them and neither the government nor the public would have cared.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    While MTV pretends to be classy, western, educated and above everyone else ....

Shows how longs we have to go. A few weeks ago a very close friend of mine told me he was thinking of visiting lebanon i had to tell him ...if you do i prefer to be with you because you have to understand there are many ignorant people that make me ashamed of this country! I was very sad to have to say this.
    His response was dont worry i am used to it.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I always think to myself, maybe because I was not born and bred in this country called Lebanon: what do my fellow Lebanese see in themselves and in their country to make them not just to think, but to imagine even, that they are better or above the average Asian or African? Let every Lebanese and every Lebanese racist read this my post and question himself or herself.

You're not physically better looking than the average African. The average African has a better physique than the average Lebanese. In other words, averagely, they have better or superior genes than you do!

You're not smarter than the average Asian. The average Asian has a higher IQ than the average Lebanese. In other words, their brain structure/function is superior to yours.

You're aren't richer either. Because you find other countries welcoming and conducive for you to work or trade and make some money to send back home doesn't make you better or smarter. You are at best an economic migrant because your tiny little country cannot sustain you. Simply put, Lebanon is the number country on earth of economic migrants. Because your elite and political class are looters and sucking the country dry through illicit and coded business deals doesn't make you better or truly wealthy. Because your politicians are beggars to other countries and they get foreign patronage like political b******, doesn't make your tiny little country, with mostly barren mountainous terrain, the most important country on earth that is sought after by everyone. You're just an exploitationist. You exploit people! You even exploit your fellow Lebanese through harsh and slave-like working conditions and ill treatment. Deflate your useless ego, please!

So what exactly does the average Lebanese racist think or imagine to act superior to others based on race?

I find no convincing or acceptable ideas. You're just backward and uncivilized bullies.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Good for him. Where's Joseph Tawk to give us a lecture on l akhlaq? Or that's only reserved for some segments of the population?

I heard they took the whole segment out on rerun. Maybe they learned their lesson? Hahahah, jk jk they didn't want to be embarrassed in canada.

Nevermore

Nevermore

Good for him. Where's Joseph Tawk to give us a lecture on l akhlaq? Or that's only reserved for some segments of the population?

I heard they took the whole segment out on rerun. Maybe they learned their lesson? Hahahah, jk jk they didn't want to be embarrassed in canada.
    LOL. The Lebanese in Canada aren't racist?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    And the below will give some sectarian, racist Lebanese, especially on this forum, a heart attack. He is Black, British born and of mixed Nigerian and Irish ancestries and he is a Muslim revert and he is the world boxing heavyweight champion. All the sectarian and racist 3anater on the forum should book a boxing match with this guy!

@LVV @AtheistForJesus @Aoune32! @Indie @kmarthe @Dark Angel @Resign

IMG_20191210_090724.jpg

Last edited:
    SAVO

SAVO

And the below will give some sectarian, racist Lebanese, especially on this forum, a heart attack. He is Black, British born and of mixed Nigerian and Irish ancestries and he is a Muslim revert and he is the world boxing heavyweight champion. All the sectarian and racist 3anater on the forum should book a boxing match with this guy!

View attachment 16092
    What do have islam with thw argument of this thread?
    Muslim are one of the most racist people.just like the others..
    Islam in itself is not an.anti racist religion..
    About the rest i agree.. lebanese kind of racism is a vomiting thing.. they are the lowest among the human due to all the other factors mentionned above..

NiceV

NiceV

View attachment 16092
    No problem with the guy
    God bless him
    I don’t understand your post
    😆😆😆🤣🤣🙃🙃

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter

View attachment 16092
    Your prophet describes satan as an African man. Your creed looks down on anything non-Arab, especially non-Arab Muslims. Your scripture calls Jews and Christians pigs and monkeys.

Don't use the Islam card on anti-racism, you will lose like no one has ever lost. Islam is the bronze age version of Nazism. You were doing much better in your previous post.

PS. there is no such thing as reverting to Islam. Regressing yes, but not revert.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Your prophet describes satan as an African man. Your creed looks down on anything non-Arab, especially non-Arab Muslims. Your scripture calls Jews and Christians pigs and monkeys.

Don't use the Islam card on anti-racism, you will lose like no one has ever lost. Islam is the bronze age version of Nazism. You were doing much better in your previous post.

PS. there is no such thing as reverting to Islam. Regressing yes, but not revert.
    "There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -except by piety."

- Prophet Muhammad (s)

Notice: He (s) didn't even say "except by religion", but said "except by piety", which rests in the heart and only God can judge and see.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    What do have islam with thw argument of this thread?
    Muslim are one of the most racist people.just like the others..
    Islam in itself is not an.anti racist religion..
    About the rest i agree.. lebanese kind of racism is a vomiting thing.. they are the lowest among the human due to all the other factors mentionned above..
    "O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted" (Holy Quran 49:14)