Racism reigns in Lebanon: “But you don’t look Lebanese”

SAVO

SAVO

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -except by piety."

- Prophet Muhammad (s)

Notice: He (s) didn't even say "except by religion", but said "except by piety", which rests in the heart and only God can judge and see.
Oh yeah..
Lets speak about muslim slave trade then :)

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Oh yeah..
    Lets speak about muslim slave trade then :)
    Call it Arab slave trade. And who says all Arabs are pious, religious and godly? The very essence of starting this thread proved that we are a racist people and we are Arabs, aren't we? And who says we follow all that Islam teaches us? Telling me Muslims are racist because Arabs traded slaves and then blaming it on Islam is like telling me alcohol is halal because my Muslim uncle is a drunkard.

Roo7 ndab ya Mr Communist. Of the most racist people on earth are found in communist states, whether Russians or eastern Europeans or Asians.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Lest I forget, Mr Communist @SAVO , Arab salve traders also traded White Blonde European slaves captured in their conquests of south and eastern Europe. So the Arab slave trade was not limited to Blacks or skin color. In fact, even Arabians were enslaved. It was a class thing and a consequence of war. Wrong all the same.

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -except by piety."

- Prophet Muhammad (s)

Notice: He (s) didn't even say "except by religion", but said "except by piety", which rests in the heart and only God can judge and see.
    Do you really want to play the scripture cherry picking game? You will pick scripture written when before your prophet became over-powered by the Meccans and I will pick when after he started his plan of retaliation from Medina.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And the below will give some sectarian, racist Lebanese, especially on this forum, a heart attack. He is Black, British born and of mixed Nigerian and Irish ancestries and he is a Muslim revert and he is the world boxing heavyweight champion. All the sectarian and racist 3anater on the forum should book a boxing match with this guy!

@LVV @AtheistForJesus @Aoune32! @Indie @kmarthe @Dark Angel @Resign

View attachment 16092
    Why am I mentioned here? My BF is black.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    And the below will give some sectarian, racist Lebanese, especially on this forum, a heart attack. He is Black, British born and of mixed Nigerian and Irish ancestries and he is a Muslim revert and he is the world boxing heavyweight champion. All the sectarian and racist 3anater on the forum should book a boxing match with this guy!

View attachment 16092
    why on earth would that give me a heart attack? more importantly why are you labeling me as a racist and mentioning me in your silly post? it is very safe to say that those who readily distribute racist and sectarian accusations are themselves as racist and sectarian as can be, not to mention reeking of prejudice.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

View attachment 16092
    Should I be sad I didn't make the cut? Is it because I'm Jewish? 😛

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

View attachment 16092
    I don't understand your post either. Where am I racist?
    Australia is a multi-cultural country. chou fer2ane ma3e if he is african? asian? etc.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Why am I mentioned here? My BF is black.
    Does your black boyfriend see all your racist posts here that depict black people as genetically deficient and especially, with a genetic disposition for violence and crime? And does he agree with you?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    why on earth would that give me a heart attack? more importantly why are you labeling me as a racist and mentioning me in your silly post? it is very safe to say that those who readily distribute racist and sectarian accusations are themselves as racist and sectarian as can be, not to mention reeking of prejudice.
    I don't understand your post either. Where am I racist?
    Australia is a multi-cultural country. chou fer2ane ma3e if he is african? asian? etc.
    Two of you may not be racist in the sense of it. But you can't deny you are very sectarian, which is also based on discrimination.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Do you really want to play the scripture cherry picking game? You will pick scripture written when before your prophet became over-powered by the Meccans and I will pick when after he started his plan of retaliation from Medina.
    I don't even know how that is relevant in this case. You are talking of the legislative verses in Medina as against the more spiritual verses of Makkah. It doesn't apply here habibi.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Two of you may not be racist in the sense of it. But you can't deny you are very sectarian, which is also based on discrimination.
    why are you falsely insinuating that i am racist then? part of your problem is that you are lost in the definition of the terms and use expressions interchangeably often time out of malice, simply because you cannot understand nor tolerate that someone might object to some practices and beliefs within the islamic doctrine.

this neither makes me a racist nor does it make me or anyone else sectarian. racism and sectarianism however are embedded in the silamic doctrine, in the jezya, in the "khayra 2oumaten 2oukhrijat lel nas", in the sharia laws, in the very definition of the islamic state both from shiite and sunni perspectives. which are some of the notions i have issues with within islam.

the real problem however as far as you are concerned is that you still find it in yourself to accuse others of racism, sectarianism and discrimination, simply because they do not condone these very practices within islam.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

you are the last person to say if we are sectarian or not. you and your partners are the biggest sectarians on the forum. zaman!

NewLeb

NewLeb

What do have islam with thw argument of this thread?
    Muslim are one of the most racist people.just like the others..
    Islam in itself is not an.anti racist religion..
    About the rest i agree.. lebanese kind of racism is a vomiting thing.. they are the lowest among the human due to all the other factors mentionned above..
    Because Islam is a realist religion. You guys want to hold hands and sing kumbaya next to the fire place. Get real, differences exist in races, regardless if it upsets your fragile leftist feelings.

NewLeb

NewLeb

You're not physically better looking than the average African. The average African has a better physique than the average Lebanese. In other words, averagely, they have better or superior genes than you do!
    “Physically better looking.” Everyone knows Lesbanese women are hot. No one gushes over African women when I mention Ghana or something.

You're not smarter than the average Asian. The average Asian has a higher IQ than the average Lebanese. In other words, their brain structure/function is superior to yours.
    Who cares about IQ? We’re successful all over the world; highly educated with a natural and entrepreneurial drive to succeed. You can’t compare this to the average Asian who’s only good at tech jobs because they’re so good at math.

You're aren't richer either. Because you find other countries welcoming and conducive for you to work or trade and make some money to send back home doesn't make you better or smarter. You are at best an economic migrant because your tiny little country cannot sustain you. Simply put, Lebanon is the number country on earth of economic migrants. Because your elite and political class are looters and sucking the country dry through illicit and coded business deals doesn't make you better or truly wealthy. Because your politicians are beggars to other countries and they get foreign patronage like political b******, doesn't make your tiny little country, with mostly barren mountainous terrain, the most important country on earth that is sought after by everyone. You're just an exploitationist. You exploit people! You even exploit your fellow Lebanese through harsh and slave-like working conditions and ill treatment. Deflate your useless ego, please!
    Actually, most of it is really due to Lebanon being a touristic country, not one based in industry or the like. That’s why many Lebanese have to migrate to look for work.

As for “richer,” please, there’s a sushi shop around every corner in Lebanon. I’m lucky to find running water in Africa, lol!

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    “Physically better looking.” Everyone knows Lesbanese women are hot. No one gushes over African women when I mention Ghana or something.
    I do find west African women very attractive. The average Lebanese lady is a short shapeless figure without a behind and without a front. I am not talking of the one in a hundred Lebanese ladies who have some reasonable height and a good build. You hardly see Lebanese women like Ghada Eid or Dima Sadeq. Most are not like Ghada or Dima. The average Ghanaian lady has a good shape/body/height.

Who cares about IQ? We’re successful all over the world; highly educated with a natural and entrepreneurial drive to succeed. You can’t compare this to the average Asian who’s only good at tech jobs because they’re so good at math.
    They also have a drive to live and be tolerant. It seems they're only intolerant in Lebanon.

Actually, most of it is really due to Lebanon being a touristic country, not one based in industry or the like. That’s why many Lebanese have to migrate to look for work.

As for “richer,” please, there’s a sushi shop around every corner in Lebanon. I’m lucky to find running water in Africa, lol!
    In all the African countries I've visited, there is clean running fresh water. In Lebanon, people still bath with salt water. Hush!

Last edited:
    Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    why are you falsely insinuating that i am racist then? part of your problem is that you are lost in the definition of the terms and use expressions interchangeably often time out of malice, simply because you cannot understand nor tolerate that someone might object to some practices and beliefs within the islamic doctrine.

this neither makes me a racist nor does it make me or anyone else sectarian. racism and sectarianism however are embedded in the silamic doctrine, in the jezya, in the "khayra 2oumaten 2oukhrijat lel nas", in the sharia laws, in the very definition of the islamic state both from shiite and sunni perspectives. which are some of the notions i have issues with within islam.

the real problem however as far as you are concerned is that you still find it in yourself to accuse others of racism, sectarianism and discrimination, simply because they do not condone these very practices within islam.
    I'm not going to indulge your sectarian instinct to turn this topic into a religious one. You're bringing in an entirely different topic that borders on divine appointment, divine mandate, divine ordinance etc that have to do with the spiritual. A black man, an Asian, a European etc can all be part of " khaira ommaten okhrijat linnas". That is not racism, or is it? I really dont know how you reason.