• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

France Radicalism and Europe's relationship with islam(Macron - Erdogan, Nice and Vienna attacks)

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
This is all part of a Turkish attack on France, connected the recent problems in the med between them.

NewLeb

I never liked France to begin with. Un-ironically (at least to me), Mr. Trump is getting along far better with the Muslim word than Western Europe is.

But when you think about it, Western Europeans have always been a hateful and violent peoples, which is why the very first Americans left the European continent (freeing persecution) to come to the free land!

agnostic

Legendary Member
Jewish bankers planned civil war in France before 2022, as part of a larger plan of war between European and Muslim countries. And Emmanuel Macron is only executing his Masters' plan.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Macron didn't actually say: "We're not giving up caricatures of Mohammad." He said: "We're not giving up on caricatures, drawings...freedom of expression."

He was speaking in general.

Anyways...what people are really upset about is his new law targetting the rise of islamic extremism in France. They can't handle the fact that someone is finally saying things as they are and doing something about it, instead of hiding behind political correctness.

Their time is up. They're freaking out.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
I never liked France to begin with. Un-ironically (at least to me), Mr. Trump is getting along far better with the Muslim word than Western Europe is.

But when you think about it, Western Europeans have always been a hateful and violent peoples, which is why the very first Americans left the European continent (freeing persecution) to come to the free land!
3isha

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
A teenager beheads a teacher on a public street:

- Not a word of condemnation.

Macron says he will defend freedom and erradicate extremism:

- "Evil racist!"

But will they leave the West and go live in an islamic country? Nooooo......

NewLeb

Jewish bankers planned civil war in France before 2022, as part of a larger plan of war between European and Muslim countries. And Emmanuel Macron is only executing his Masters' plan.

Macron has a lot of Jewish ancestry. The Jews have been controlling the Christians for a long time now. As the Quran says;

“And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say; 'Surely God's guidance, that is the (true) guidance.'"

This will backfire as many people will now only buy French.
I am not Muslim but I have to say that I am a completely against Blasphemy. God is everything for believers and people don’t make the difference between offence and bad laugh.

I am always very sad when I see them making fun of Jesus in a way that is disgusting. So blasphemy is evil and only creates hate between people.

On the long run there will be a civil war in France as Muslims are not adapting to local culture. It is a sad fact

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This will backfire as many people will now only buy French.
I am not Muslim but I have to say that I am a completely against Blasphemy. God is everything for believers and people don’t make the difference between offence and bad laugh.

I am always very sad when I see them making fun of Jesus in a way that is disgusting. So blasphemy is evil and only creates hate between people.

On the long run there will be a civil war in France as Muslims are not adapting to local culture. It is a sad fact

I agree. I don't endorse blasphemy either. But violence and terrorism are not a justified response.

JB81

Legendary Member
I agree. I don't endorse blasphemy either. But violence and terrorism are not a justified response.

Yes, this is when your religious founder says : 'Father, forgive them, for they have not known what they do;' but it is totally justified in the religion of peace and tolerance