• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

France Radicalism and Europe's relationship with islam(Macron - Erdogan, Nice and Vienna attacks)

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Yo2borneh Allah shu tayyoobeh w zakiyyeh. Who's she? Is she married? Would she marry me, please? If she's reading the forum, please reach out.
You can reach to her on Twitter.
apparently her name is Enass Karimeh
She says she is journalist at Lebanon24, but her accent does not seem lebanese.
Anyway allah ywafe2, don't forget to post photos here ;)

PS. she is too much artificial I guess, I prefer Dima (beauty wise)

Last edited:

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
When yo condemn your religion , that its an evil cult, based on baltajiye, sbabaya, jezzya, killing the converter...etc.. ghazzawat.....sword, blood sheding evils... we will do it.
Why are you always looking for a handout? You have to pay your jezya! Or we will take your women as sabaya. That is the way of the world.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
What did you want us to do?
You could have easily voted for the electricity plan of Bassil before the economic meltdown, all that was needed was a shiite cover which you weren't providing. Would have save 2 billion dollars a year. That is a small example.
You could've empowered Jamil El Sayyed in the 2018 elections,
you could've pushed for him to be parliament speaker.
That is if you cared about right or wrong, fighting corruption, being with the righteous regardless of the cost like the great Imam Ali. But all your slogans are lies.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
It's funny, because I agree with you on the last piece of this, but you're so reflexively aggressive, it's impossible to pretend to have an actual conversation.

The justification for HA involving itself in the Syria war (regardless of the merits of doing so, and I think there are some), was that we have to do it because there are terror attacks in Lebanon, and we need to stop beheadings in Syria before they reach Lebanon (I'm essentializing, but broadly speaking). Now there are actual beheadings in France, they are happening. The government has determined that the route to deal with that is to stop external funding of religious extremism and increase social welfare policies, among other things. But everyone is trying to distract from that issue and turn it into a question of speech and cartoons. And SHN's response is that France's broad speech laws are the root cause. Would he have accepted that justification in the early days of the Syria war before there was an insurgency and when protestors were being violently surpassed? I.E., would he agree that the rise of the violent Syria insurgency was mainly due to Bashar's *suppression* of speech and protest--as many believe? More immediately important, do you have accept that?

Your questions are based on either the assumption or implication that we support the beheadings or violence in France or we are justifying it. We are not. I am not. SHN did not either. So no one is justifying anything here. The only ones justifying anything are people like you who deem rudeness and hate speech as freedom of speech.

The problem with Wahhabism extremism, which France itself nurtured and its allies also nurtured is the same affliction we witnessed in Syria. The cartoons are just a gift or bone thrown at it to give it the stage to wreck havoc while trying to present itself as defending the Prophet. Nonetheless we should not discount the fact that offending another people and their values is bad and insensitive, rude and harassing, and of course, child and senseless.

For words to mean anything, there has to be a distinction between insulting *Muslims* as individuals and as people and mocking a religion--or the idea of it. The former can often be hate speech. The latter is just speech. Bad taste is not criminal.

I see no reason why you must disrespect my beliefs and try to draw distinction between what I I sacred and I identify I with and my person as a Muslim. When you disrespect my beliefs, you are holding me in contempt. My identity becomes the target. If I were a Jew, France would have arrested the perpetrators for antisemitism. Just like so many have been arrested in France for expressing themselves and labelled antisemites.

Dieudonné M'bala, a comedian was given a jail sentence for antisemitism. No one cared about his right to free speech then.

Is the comparison you really want to draw for why cartoons mocking Islam should be banned that denial of the Holocaust is banned? Are you sure you want to say that because, on the continent where 12 million people were exterminated and much of a destructive war against fascism was fought, state have laws criminalizing the *denial* of that historical fact, they therefore must create other restrictions to speech that offends your sensibilities? That because that same continent has decided that it does not want to give rise to the conditions that led to the extermination of 12 million people, i.e., denial of the existence of their extermination, that it should also disallow mockery of a religion--mind you not of the actual people that practice the religion--but the idea of the religion?

So many historical facts are contested. Muslims believe Jesus was not crucified. Is France going to pass a law banning the questioning of the so called crucifixion? Of course, France will not. I don't question the fact that Jews suffered due to fascism. But if you dare question the 6 million figure, you have committed a crime. Is that what freedom of speech is to you? By the way, you have inflated the figure to 12 million. That may either be antitseimitsm or pro Jewish Extra!!! What if I believe and can prove that 5,999,999 Jews were killed and not exactly 6 million?

Why dont you give the holocaust the same treatment you want to give Muslims? You say there is a distinction between questioning an idea and hate speech. Why is questioning an idea (the holocaust) forbidden and regarded as hate speech in this case?

By the way, much of the holocaust denial laws were put in place to combat extremist white supremacists who were peddling in these theories. Their explicit purpose was to stamp out actual Nazism in Europe. So the corner your painting yourself in is with these bedfellows.

So why cant you do the same for Muslims? You cant deny Muslims are disrespected in the West or that there is Islamophobia.

Finally, because we've already turned this away from the immediate issue of how France is dealing with right wing extremist violence, I think there are actually a lot of areas that are subject to intelligent debate on the freedom of speech/religion issue: is Macron's broad approach the right one (I think very mixed, yes and no in different areas, I'm turned off by some of the rhetoric he's using). Is preventing people from displaying religious symbols (hijab, crucifixes, turbans) in public properties a valid western democracy approach (I think no, it's an assault on both speech and freedom of religion). But I don't think we're having that debate.

I dont think a nicely written post makes your ideas or stipulations valid.

And by the same, I very much believe religious symbols should be banned on public or govt places. You can have them on your body. But not on govt buildings or in public schools and the likes.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You can reach to her on Twitter.
apparently her name is Enass Karimeh
She says she is journalist at Lebanon24, but her accent does not seem lebanese.
Anyway allah ywafe2, don't forget to post photos here ;)

PS. she is too much artificial I guess, I prefer Dima (beauty wise)

Enass mahdoomeh w zakiyyeh. Dima debshey w damma t2eel w kazzebeh.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
She disabled the message feature. She knows she is too good to be true. If she isnt married, I just want to be her servant. To wipe the top of her toe nail every morning. Only that. 😘

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
She disabled the message feature. She knows she is too good to be true. If she isnt married, I just want to be her servant. To wipe the top of her toe nail every morning. Only that. 😘
Battel.... wein el roujouleh, ne7na ma mnerdalak heyk shi :D
Try her facebook, she is on facebook too, and on linkedin...
Don't lower your hands, enta jomhour el mouqawameh b7eb zakrak, ma ra7 tek3a 3leyk 7ermeh ad ma kenet 7elweh ;)

agnostic

Legendary Member
You could have easily voted for the electricity plan of Bassil before the economic meltdown, all that was needed was a shiite cover which you weren't providing. Would have save 2 billion dollars a year. That is a small example.
You could've empowered Jamil El Sayyed in the 2018 elections,
you could've pushed for him to be parliament speaker.
That is if you cared about right or wrong, fighting corruption, being with the righteous regardless of the cost like the great Imam Ali. But all your slogans are lies.

You have your priorities. We have ours. Our priority is to impede internal struggles among Shias. Your priority is to increase the Maronite share.

In our eyes Christian leaders are not the righteous to enter internal struggles among the Shias for them while they never miss an opportunity to show their will to apply sectarian preferences.

Beside that the discriminations and mistreatments Lebanese Shias have suffered over the world have never got any reaction from the Christian leaders. Not to talk about the aniti-HA campaign FPM made, very likely to please France and USA.

Ralph N

You have your priorities. We have ours. Our priority is to impede internal struggles among Shias. Your priority is to increase the Maronite share.

In our eyes Christian leaders are not the righteous to enter internal struggles among the Shias for them while they never miss an opportunity to show their will to apply sectarian preferences.

Beside that the discriminations and mistreatments Lebanese Shias have suffered over the world have never got any reaction from the Christian leaders. Not to talk about the aniti-HA campaign FPM made, very likely to please France and USA.

No its not priorities..

Its we wanna steal and make you pay jezzya... either agree or war..

Say it, say it loud dont lie..

NewLeb

When yo condemn your religion , that its an evil cult, based on baltajiye, sbabaya, jezzya, killing the converter...etc.. ghazzawat.....sword, blood sheding evils... we will do it.

That’s all you, bro.

From the Crusades to the Holocaust; from the bloody conquest and forced conversions of South America to Sykes-Picot... it’s all you!

It’s time for Islam to bring peace.