• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

France Radicalism and Europe's relationship with islam(Macron - Erdogan, Nice and Vienna attacks)

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
There has never been a more pressing need for someone like Trump.
A Trump win would mean a slap in the face of Islam. (or radical Islam as they like to call it, but personally I don't see the difference)

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Every bigot jumped to say they are muslims, without any evidence... I asked the question...
tol3o Moslem, fine, regardless of their religion they are terrorist scum

It's not bigotry. It's facts backed by numbers and evidence.
Similar to when Aoun claimed 60% of all crime in Lebanon is committed by Syrian refugees.
It wasn't bigotry then?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
"Speak to government prefects who are confronted on the ground with hundreds of radicalised individuals, who we fear may, at any moment, take a knife and kill people. This is what France is fighting against — designs of hatred and death that threaten its children — never against Islam. We oppose deception, fanaticism, violent extremism. Not a religion."

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I knew there was something weird about a couple of Turkish guys conveniently being in place to assist people in an attack following an Erdogan provocation.

Last edited: