Ramadan Mubarak!

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
@Rachel Corrie and his likes were in Dahyeh chanting "Allahu Akbar" when Nasrallah called for a death fatwa against Sulman Rushdie, the author of an anti-Islam book.

W byejeh @Abou Sandal bi2ellak we lack the required knowledge to judge Islam.

La Ramadan Kareem wala ballout. Law bisoumo 3an el habal badel ma ysoumo 3an el akel.
Ramadan Kareem!

I hope you won't commit sins in the holy month.

• Advertisement
  • CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    @Rachel Corrie and others, what tradition and/or food is your favorite this month?

For food, that heart healthy kellaj is at the top of my list, mfatt2a too.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    @Rachel Corrie during Ramadan be like
    If I'm not forced to or out of necessity, I do not like shaking hands with females. Whenever I do, I feel this current that comes across into me. The same feeling you will get by shaking a macho man. :lol::p

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

If I'm not forced to or out of necessity, I do not like shaking hands with females. Whenever I do, I feel this current that comes across into me. The same feeling you will get by shaking a macho man. :lol::p
    You're very strereotypical. What makes you think I'm not a macho? It takes someone with balls to stand up to Islam.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    @Rachel Corrie and others, what tradition and/or food is your favorite this month?

For food, that heart healthy kellaj is at the top of my list, mfatt2a too.
    Actually, I don't have any one special food for Ramadan. I eat all foods, whether Ramadan or not. The only difference is that I consume more fluids and lighter foods like shwaraba addas etc during fasting period. They're lighter on the stomach, especially immediately after breaking the fast with dates, water or fruits.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    Oh lighten up will you mawlena! ?
    Ok Mawlena. I hope you're fasting...just in case.

Lebanon has the highest number of "just-in-case-Muslims". They are very conspicuous during the month of Ramadan. Even the ones that don't pray fast.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Ok Mawlena. I hope you're fasting...just in case.

Lebanon has the highest number of "just-in-case-Muslims". They are very conspicuous during the month of Ramadan. Even the ones that don't pray fast.
    Just in case shu? No thanks. :)