Real-estate troubles

oldschool

oldschool

At 7% interest which is how it was for many years in Lebanon after four years you'd have made 31%.

Hayde bala ma telhass Tiz baladiyye Wala t2um from bed.

• Advertisement
  • !Aoune32

!Aoune32

At 7% interest which is how it was for many years in Lebanon after four years you'd have made 31%.

Hayde bala ma telhass Tiz baladiyye Wala t2um from bed.
    Which means the economy is in tatters. :)

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    As I was looking for pictures for the urbanism thread, I came across a real estate website...There was an new apartment in Ashrafieh, for sale.

The kitchen, dining room, and living room are all one small room. The "kitchen" is basically a counter along one of the walls. That one small room has one window. That one window...the entire window...gives on the grey concrete wall of the building right next to it. And I don't mean that part of the view is blocked. I mean the ENTIRE window. There is not even one cm of sky showing through. From top to bottom, left to right, the ENTIRE view is a grey wall.

There are two small bedrooms. The bathroom in the main bedroom doesn't have a separate shower. It's a faucet and showerhead in the corner, open to the rest of the bathroom.

They are asking $300 000 for this place.

Who in the world would buy it?!!! I wouldn't pay 50k to live in there!

Is it possible that the builders knew of the building next door and did not care? Or did that one pop up in front of them afterwards? Like...are these people so greedy they are actually screwing each other up to this extent? Mish ma3oul!

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

As I was looking for pictures for the urbanism thread, I came across a real estate website...There was an new apartment in Ashrafieh, for sale.

The kitchen, dining room, and living room are all one small room. The "kitchen" is basically a counter along one of the walls. That one small room has one window. That one window...the entire window...gives on the grey concrete wall of the building right next to it. And I don't mean that part of the view is blocked. I mean the ENTIRE window. There is not even one cm of sky showing through. From top to bottom, left to right, the ENTIRE view is a grey wall.

There are two small bedrooms. The bathroom in the main bedroom doesn't have a separate shower. It's a faucet and showerhead in the corner, open to the rest of the bathroom.

They are asking $300 000 for this place.

Who in the world would buy it?!!! I wouldn't pay 50k to live in there!

Is it possible that the builders knew of the building next door and did not care? Or did that one pop up in front of them afterwards? Like...are these people so greedy they are actually screwing each other up to this extent? Mish ma3oul!
    People in Lebanon are nuts mate :)
    I saw an apartment in Achrafiyeh a small apartment for like 60K. The guy contacted me and straight away I said to him buddy give me some pics. He just hanged up on me.

This country has gone to shit and this has nothing to do with the syrians. We have turned it into shit.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    People in Lebanon are nuts mate :)
    I saw an apartment in Achrafiyeh a small apartment for like 60K. The guy contacted me and straight away I said to him buddy give me some pics. He just hanged up on me.

This country has gone to shit and this has nothing to do with the syrians. We have turned it into shit.
    Yeah that's a scam. There is no such thing as a 60k apartment in Ashrafieh.