Rebirth of Lebanon : A road map

Savo

Orange Room Supporter
lets assume that a normal political leadership took the power in lebanon ..

after defining the term normal from a political , socio economical and ideological stand point ,.. what should be done to make Lebanon great again ... where do we need to start..
i can give some hints : reconstructing the lebanese common identity and lebanese values and culture , the constitutional reform and legislative reform ,
the road to developpment , the resources and the economic choices ..
political organization of the state , economical organization ,

the list is long and the choices are many ...

lets assume that each one of you in charge, where would you start from :

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
6c485efad8b910e5289fc7968ea1d22f.gif

Savo

Orange Room Supporter
beirut-20.jpg
I would start the Thousands Miles road from there ...

This Building must be transformed into a public library .
The Reconstruction must be financed by the lebanese Diaspora and each lebanese Citizen must contribute by donating a book ..
It have a symbolic value in the way of riunification of lebanese people.

Achilles

The first step to a road map is to admit that the curret sectarian system never worked in Lebanon and we need a new system that will, in the same time Keep a unified Lebanon (no partition) and Acknowledged that the country is diverse not only religiously but also culturally, and this specificity must be maintained not canceled. Hence to bravely ask for the replacement of the current system with a federal system.

Wolf

One history books, no more religion backed schools, and this for the nest 30 years.
i come from a catholic backed school in west beirut, so i know what im talking about.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
One history books, no more religion backed schools, and this for the nest 30 years.
i come from a catholic backed school in west beirut, so i know what im talking about.

Unfortunately what you proposed needs a roadmap to accomplish on its own

NewLeb

The first thing I’d do is implement a racially-based political and socio-economic system.

The Lebanese will be socially stratified according to their genetic pre-disposition, meaning that all identity groups will be restricted from occupying specific state roles, while some positions will only be permitted to particular phenotypes.

It must be ensured for instance that the top echelons of Lebanese social society are to be possessed exclusively of individuals who possess a strong genetic link to Ancient Phoenicia.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
partition and let those guys over there do all the crazy stupid shit they want to do, and let us build our small prosperous Monaco.

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
The first thing I’d do is implement a racially-based political and socio-economic system.

The Lebanese will be socially stratified according to their genetic pre-disposition, meaning that all identity groups will be restricted from occupying specific state roles, while some positions will only be permitted to particular phenotypes.

It must be ensured for instance that the top echelons of Lebanese social society are to be possessed exclusively of individuals who possess a strong genetic link to Ancient Phoenicia.
temporary solution to a global and overwhelming problem that all high IQ populations are facing

the issue today is that we can only pretend to be savage, meanwhile the other folks are genuinely as such

the issue is western education which dampens natural violent instinct and dampens population growth

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
@SAVO I bet you did not expect this thread to turn out like this....The public library idea was pretty class

Savo

Orange Room Supporter
@SAVO I bet you did not expect this thread to turn out like this....The public library idea was pretty class
Actually i started a campaign and im contacting some people about It .
Need to clear about the ownership of the Land .

NewLeb

temporary solution to a global and overwhelming problem that all high IQ populations are facing

the issue today is that we can only pretend to be savage, meanwhile the other folks are genuinely as such

the issue is western education which dampens natural violent instinct and dampens population growth

Good points, but I don’t really think it hinges on western education (albeit the latter is a significant component in contributing to the madness).

We need to understand that the world has been “progressing” every since its inception, yes, humanity has always been on a trajectory of inverse proportions.

The crown is lopsided (democracy). Patriarchy is upended (female suffrage).
The slave becomes the master (BLM).

Savo

Orange Room Supporter
I changed My mind ..

1. Nuke .
To estinguish the Shaeb bajam .

2. Next we think about the library