Recycling Business in Lebanon- Opportunities and challenges

SAVO

on the light of the last trash crisis in lebanon . i come to think about this as an economic opportunity..

since lebanon lack of raw materials, and lebanon have an excellent position on the mediterranean for maritime commerce ..
and have a low salaries labour force ..
why dont lebanese banks and the govern work to bring investment in the recycling sectors and waste management :

the sectors could be :

- Plastic .
- Alluminium .
-iron and other metals .
- wood and cards
- glass

and on the margin
-the local organic waste .

they can do like the chinese.. a joint ventures with foreign companies that are on business , incentivating them to invest in lebanon ..

watch this video for example :

what is your opinion ..

dyyyy

on the light of the last trash crisis in lebanon . i come to think about this as an economic opportunity..

since lebanon lack of raw materials, and lebanon have an excellent position on the mediterranean for maritime commerce ..
why dont lebanese banks and the govern work to bring investment in the recycling sectors and waste management :

the sectors could be :

- Plastic .
- Alluminium .
-iron and other metals .
- wood and cards
- glass

and on the margin
-the local organic waste .

they can do like the chinese.. a joint ventures with foreign companies that are on business , incentivating them to invest in lebanon ..

watch this video for example :

what is your opinion ..
There are currently those 2 (but of course they don't have big scale, but it's a start) :

Covadis

You have learned nothing of all the events that have been happening so far ?
in Lebanon, the problem is not ECONOMIC !! it's POLITICAL !! "Engineered Poverty" !! "Traitor Politicians" !! who don't truly believe
that Lebanon is their country of origin but a looting market ... you can say a lot and propose a lot but it won't matter .. in Lebanon, the problem
is never economical.
If I go any further, some will be pissed of .. ok. I don't care anymore, but life in Lebanon has become unbearable to the average Lebanese