Regional Influences and Allegiances and Transnational Links

• Advertisement
  • SAVO

SAVO

What connects us to Iran is not material. It is spiritual and divine.

you are under lebanese law and not iranian law or sharia law still..

once you declare independence from lebanon its another talk .. till then iran still to lebanon as any foreign country ,..ruled by common interest .. no more no less...

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    you are under lebanese law and not iranian law or sharia law still..

once you declare independence from lebanon its another talk .. till then iran still to lebanon as any foreign country ,..ruled by common interest .. no more no less...
    What does that has to do with a spiritual connection? Isnt that a wireless connection?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I hope that the connection with Lebanon is as divine as your connection with IRAN
    Connection with Lebanon? So you see us as foreigners or Lebanon as a foreign country towards us? To disappoint you, we are Lebanon. Shame on you. You dont weigh your words before you type them.

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    Connection with Lebanon? So you see us as foreigners or Lebanon as a foreign country towards us? To disappoint you, we are Lebanon. Shame on you. You dont weigh your words before you type them.
    Nobody is saying u r not Lebanese.. or Lebanon as a foreign country for u

اللي في مسلة تحت باطو بتنعرو

and there are many lebanese who feel divinely connected to other countries.. let s take the example of KSA or USA or France or IRAN

I honestly prefer those who feel divinely and solely connected to their homeland LEBANON

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Nobody is saying u r not Lebanese.. or Lebanon as a foreign country for u

اللي في مسلة تحت باطو بتنعرو

and there are many lebanese who feel divinely connected to other countries.. let s take the example of KSA or USA or France or IRAN

I honestly prefer those who feel divinely and solely connected to their homeland LEBANON
    You are talking BS. You are comparing our connection to our homeland to that connection with a foreign country based on out spiritual values or religious affinity. That is shameful coming from you. If an LFer makes such a statement, I'd understand their mental state.

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    You are talking BS. You are comparing our connection to our homeland to that connection with a foreign country based on out spiritual values or religious affinity. That is shameful coming from you. If an LFer makes such a statement, I'd understand their mental state.
    Honestly the last thing I care about is for you to understand my mental state

I understand you have spiritual connections with Iran... on which u base your beliefs and ur doctrines... but I mean those should not interfere with Lebanese politics and should never be used to threaten other Lebanese no matter what are their beliefs

The same applies for any other party who is spiritually connected to another country

unfortunately each Lebanese party feels connected is some way to another country... is this because they rely on this or that country to keep them safe from other parties in Leb?... probably...

We donno how to live together as real Lebanese.... we still refer to each other enta masi7i w enta shi3i w enta senneh w enta derzi.... this is so sad... this is the real problem

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Honestly the last thing I care about is for you to understand my mental state

I understand you have spiritual connections with Iran... on which u base your beliefs and ur doctrines... but I mean those should not interfere with Lebanese politics and should never be used to threaten other Lebanese no matter what are their beliefs

The same applies for any other party who is spiritually connected to another country

unfortunately each Lebanese party feels connected is some way to another country... is this because they rely on this or that country to keep them safe from other parties in Leb?... probably...

We donno how to live together as real Lebanese.... we still refer to each other enta masi7i w enta shi3i w enta senneh w enta derzi.... this is so sad... this is the real problem
    Why do you feel concerned with a spiritual connection with Iran?

Here I was not even referring to political connection. But cultural connection. Every Shia would wish to visit th holy cities of Qom and Mashad, even those who dont hold on to Wilatul Faqih in Iran. Would that spiritual visit make me less Lebanese? Your alarmist replies are surprising.

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member

Here I was not even referring to political connection. But cultural connection. Every Shia would wish to visit th holy cities of Qom and Mashad, even those who dont hold on to Wilatul Faqih in Iran. Would that spiritual visit make me less Lebanese? Your alarmist replies are surprising.
    I have been reading your posts monage

and I am rly impressed by your intelligence and how cleverly you use ur words and construct your sentences... you have a nice way to use words and put them together in order to confuse the one debating with u... you play the non secterian and secular... but reading ur posts shows that you are far away from that

I am really sorry that you are surprised by my statements....

and calling me miss orange is nothing but تضليل

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Taqiya mode on or are you simply playing stupid?

Your spiritual connections are funny when the Shiite Pope gives the head of your terrorist militia political and military orders, by own admission of said leader.

Tell me, @Orangina, which Christian leader in Lebanon takes political or military orders from the Pope.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

Your spiritual connections are funny when the Shiite Pope gives the head of your terrorist militia political and military orders, by own admission of said leader.

Tell me, @Orangina, which Christian leader in Lebanon takes political or military orders from the Pope.
    Mr Fugitive, whether Khamanei leads Iran or not, our spiritual connection as Shia, with the holy land of Iran is everlasting. You are free to mourn over that.

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member

no one... some of them take orders from eddy kohen

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Mr Fugitive, whether Khamanei leads Iran or not, our spiritual connection as Shia, with the holy land of Iran is everlasting. You are free to mourn over that.
    There are more Shia Holy Sites in Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Syria than there are in Iran. The Lebanese Shia connection with the IRI is political, not religious.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    There are more Shia Holy Sites in Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Syria than there are in Iran. The Lebanese Shia connection with the IRI is political, not religious.
    This is little known, but it's actually Lebanese Shiites who helped spread the Twelver Shia ideology in Iran and not the other way around.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Of course, we arent denying the other counties.

It is faith also. In Saudi, our shrines were demolished in the 1920s when al saud took power. Jannatul Baqi was raised to the ground.