Regional Influences and Allegiances and Transnational Links

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Of course, we arent denying the other counties.

It is faith also. In Saudi, our shrines were demolished in the 1920s when al saud took power. Jannatul Baqi was raised to the ground.
The whole issue is that the connection is political, not religious. One is understandable, the other is frowned upon.

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    another wave of covid-19 in July is bullshit !! what's that?! covid-19 the revenge
    what is this guy trying to achieve ? The zionist "IMF" is the brilliant idea of Moumana3a axis to avoid
    Saudi money? wow ... so much for protecting the corrupt sectarian political league by punching yourselves
    in the face and forcing the Lebanese people into starvation. You guys are not worthy of ruling yourselves
    let alone a country. David Schenker just spilled the hidden plan to prepare Lebanon for signing a peace
    treaty with israel ... why isn't anyone talking about oil and gas anymore ?
    If you ask me for my personal opinion on peace with Israehell, it isnt the bogeyman that many are afraid of.

Whether through peace or through war, Israehell is an artificial colonialist project that will eventually end. It isnt going to last forever. It is a small piece of land surrounded by almost half a billion oriental people, who are mostly Muslims, from Iran to Morocco.

If there is peace today, complete peace, you have more Palestinian Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza than there are Hebrew speaking Jews in what is officially recognized by the UN as Israehell.

And with the rapid birth rate, the margin will keep getting bigger. Within what is recognized by the UN as Israehell, there is almost 25% Arabs of 1948. That percentage can double within 50 to 100 years and that means, within Israehell itself, you will one day, most likely, have 50/50 between Jews and Muslims.

So as you can see, what is achievable in times of war is also achievable in times of peace.

Going through the path of violent resistance and war may be quicker. More than ever, the Zionist entity feels vulnerable. That is the reason it is losing its mind and launching attacks in Syria to thwart what it believes are weapons transfer and Iranian bases. And it isnt like the weapins haven't already been transferred to their destinations. Fighting a hopeless cause, if you ask me. That is a signal Israehell is scared. Israehell is afraid.

And while doing that, they do not have the guts to launch one missile on Lebanese territory. That is real deterrence. If they do, they know very well that the decision of breaking hell loose on them would be in the hands of Nasrallah.

Having peace would likely prolong their strong influence for some decades. But that strong Jewish presence would still dwindle over time. You have a Jewish people with western values living in the midst of a Middle Eastern people with Islamic values. The average family of Palestinians has 3 to 6 kids. If the Jews try to replicate that, Israehell will become a shithole country with not enough resources. Except if America, which is more than ever assuming the traits of third world countries, triple or quadruple financial aid and that looks unlikely. For the Palestinians, all they have to do is sex, sex, and sex and give birth!!! Dont slow it down, no matter what.

Population is a double edged sword. It can give you human resources and it can also eat away your other resources and make you poorer. The overall situation for Israehell and the future look bleak. I am not worried about peace, or even war. As far as I am concerned, like any colonial project, they have an expiration date. No so called power (even empires) or states built on occupation and cleansing will survive forever. And here, the geography and demography are very very much against them. It isnt like the US or Canada or Australia. Here, in the Middle East, they are surrounded on all sides by a sea of the opposite. Australia is an island. Canada and the US survive like a peninsula, with only the border with Mexico of concern. And even that border is causing the US headache. Eventually, the Whites will become a minority or less than 50% in the US. Blacks, Latinos and other minorities will be over 50%. And that is very soon (few decades to come). In the case of Israehell, it is worse. Surrounded on all sides and in the heart of the Middle East.

If peace with Israehell would see the Palestinians leave Lebanon or repatriated to another place. And Lebanon would benefit from that peace economically. And we would also have our sovereignty and borders preserved and with no violations. And all our remaining occupied patches of lands freed. And Lebanon's power through the resistance should be preserved whether as a unit within the army or through placing the resistance in the army. Then peace should be considered. If not, and if these terms are not met, then, we keep looking forward to the decisive battle that is bound to happen one day. With continuous Israehelli provocations and restlessness, that final battle will inevitably occur and it will be the mother of all battles. Complete liberation or complete defeat for either side. And the victor doesnt seem to be Israehell. Even if they survive, one battle after the other, they cant totally vanquish their enemies. It is not doable.

In the event of peace, in addition to having Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza and within Israehell itself, you will also likely have free movement from neighbouring states. More influx of skilled workers who are arabs seeking jobs in Israehell. Israehell already benefits from Palestinian labor. More pilgrims from the Muslim world to Alaqsa. Except if Israehell wants to live in quarantine forever. :lol:

Techincally speaking, Israehell, without peace with all its neighbors and surrounding countries, is always under land siege and feels insecure. And with peace, their influence and population will dwindle eventually. In times of peace, and economic growth, people will give more birth to children, and that will gradually reduce their quality of life. No matter how rich a country (even China or India), with a huge population, you will have more poor people in terms of numbers (not percentage). 5% poor people out of 1 billion is still more than 5% poor people out of 100 million. That is the reason I don't believe Israehell's options are many. It's a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea. Their future is bleak.

What happened in South Africa with the fall of apartheid will repeat itself, and that would be the best case scenario for the Zionists in Palestine. And that would be dependent on finding a Palestinian Mandela who is ready to let go of the past and join hands with them for all of them to come together and live as one people in one democratic state with equal rights. The slogan of "israehell ahwanu min bait el 3ankaboot" is very much representative of the reality, present and future for Israehell.

Last edited:
    Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If you ask me for my personal opinion on peace with Israehell, it isnt the bogeyman that many are afraid of.

Whether through peace or through war, Israehell is an artificial colonialist project that will eventually end. It isnt going to last forever. It is a small piece of land surrounded by almost half a billion oriental people, who are mostly Muslims, from Iran to Morocco.

If there is peace today, complete peace, you have more Palestinian Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza than there are Hebrew speaking Jews in what is officially recognized by the UN as Israehell.

And with the rapid birth rate, the margin will keep getting bigger. Within what is recognized by the UN as Israehell, there is almost 25% Arabs of 1948. That percentage can double within 50 to 100 years and that means, within Israehell itself, you will one day, most likely, have 50/50 between Jews and Muslims.

So as you can see, what is achievable in times of war is also achievable in times of peace.

Going through the path of violent resistance and war may be quicker. More than ever, the Zionist entity feels vulnerable. That is the reason it is losing its mind and launching attacks in Syria to thwart what it believes are weapons transfer and Iranian bases. And it isnt like the weapins haven't already been transferred to their destinations. Fighting a hopeless cause, if you ask me. That is a signal Israehell is scared. Israehell is afraid.

And while doing that, they do not have the guts to launch one missile on Lebanese territory. That is real deterrence. If they do, they know very well that the decision of breaking hell loose on them would be in the hands of Nasrallah.

Having peace would likely prolong their strong influence for some decades. But that strong Jewish presence would still dwindle over time. You have a Jewish people with western values living in the midst of a Middle Eastern people with Islamic values. The average family of Palestinians has 3 to 6 kids. If the Jews try to replicate that, Israehell will become a shithole country with not enough resources. Except if America, which is more than ever assuming the traits of third world countries, triple or quadruple financial aid and that looks unlikely. For the Palestinians, all they have to do is sex, sex, and sex and give birth!!! Dont slow it down, no matter what.

Population is a double edged sword. It can give you human resources and it can also eat away your other resources and make you poorer. The overall situation for Israehell and the future look bleak. I am not worried about peace, or even war. As far as I am concerned, like any colonial project, they have an expiration date. No so called power (even empires) or states built on occupation and cleansing will survive forever. And here, the geography and demography are very very much against them. It isnt like the US or Canada or Australia. Here, in the Middle East, they are surrounded on all sides by a sea of the opposite. Australia is an island. Canada and the US survive like a peninsula, with only the border with Mexico of concern. And even that border is causing the US headache. Eventually, the Whites will become a minority or less than 50% in the US. Blacks, Latinos and other minorities will be over 50%. And that is very soon (few decades to come). In the case of Israehell, it is worse. Surrounded on all sides and in the heart of the Middle East.

If peace with Israehell would see the Palestinians leave Lebanon or repatriated to another place. And Lebanon would benefit from that peace economically. And we would also have our sovereignty and borders preserved and with no violations. And all our remaining occupied patches of lands freed. And Lebanon's power through the resistance should be preserved whether as a unit within the army or through placing the resistance in the army. Then peace should be considered. If not, and if these terms are not met, then, we keep looking forward to the decisive battle that is bound to happen one day. With continuous Israehelli provocations and restlessness, that final battle will inevitably occur and it will be the mother of all battles. Complete liberation or complete defeat for either side. And the victor doesnt seem to be Israehell. Even if they survive, one battle after the other, they cant totally vanquish their enemies. It is not doable.

In the event of peace, in addition to having Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza and within Israehell itself, you will also likely have free movement from neighbouring states. More influx of skilled workers who are arabs seeking jobs in Israehell. Israehell already benefits from Palestinian labor. More pilgrims from the Muslim world to Alaqsa. Except if Israehell wants to live in quarantine forever. :lol:

Techincally speaking, Israehell, without peace with all its neighbors and surrounding countries, is always under land siege and feels insecure. And with peace, their influence and population will dwindle eventually. In times of peace, and economic growth, people will give more birth to children, and that will gradually reduce their quality of life. No matter how rich a country (even China or India), with a huge population, you will have more poor people in terms of numbers (not percentage). 5% poor people out of 1 billion is still more than 5% poor people out of 100 million. That is the reason I don't believe Israehell's options are many. It's a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea. Their future is bleak.

What happened in South Africa with the fall of apartheid will repeat itself, and that would be the best case scenario for the Zionists in Palestine. And that would be dependent on finding a Palestinian Mandela who is ready to let go of the past and join hands with them for all of them to come together and live as one people in one democratic state with equal rights. The slogan of "israehell ahwanu min bait el 3ankaboot" is very much representative of the reality, present and future for Israehell.
    Your hatred of anything White / Westerner / Christian / Jewish is so transparent, it is amazing that you still pretend to want a secular Lebanese state, in some of your posts.

The way you view the future of White Americans and Jews is the way you view the future of Christians in Lebanon, no matter how much you deny it.

Christians and Jews have been on this land centuries before your religion existed, yet you still claim those lands as being islamic.

This is precisely why you and the organization you support are considered untrustworthy and dangerous, and fought against.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Your hatred of anything White / Westerner / Christian / Jewish is so transparent, it is amazing that you still pretend to want a secular Lebanese state, in some of your posts.

The way you view the future of White Americans and Jews is the way you view the future of Christians in Lebanon, no matter how much you deny it.

Christians and Jews have been on this land centuries before your religion existed, yet you still claim those lands as being islamic.

This is precisely why you and the organization you support are considered untrustworthy and dangerous, and fought against.
    I think this your response stinks of deep seated hatred for Muslims generally. And your display of that and prejudices are not hidden in your past posts. Likely, your response to my analytical post is a revenge in your mind for the thorough and several spankings you have received from me in threads on religion matters. Let me make something clear, because I think you believe in nonsense doesnt necessarily mean I hate you as a person. Similarly, I did not even mention Christians in the post you are responding to. I dont know why you are responding with an outburst and going crazy.

White Americans had to commit ethnic cleansing of the indigenous people living on the land that later was called USA before they took over the land. I do not hate them, especially that the present generation has nothing to do with the atrocious acts of their forebears. My relatives are White. And they themselves do not deny the fact that their ancestors committed foul acts or what could be termed in modern times as crimes against humanity. I am stating historical facts that are not secrets to anyone with little historical knowledge. I am not being sentimental or talking religion. You are just butt hurt tonight for whatever reasons. Maybe you felt my analysis in the post you responded to didn't favor your Zionist boyfriends. Your response can only be interpreted as taking things very personal.

I and the organisation I supposedly support are considered dangerous and untrustworthy and fought against by the enemies of humanity. While you cry wolf, you have in the process exposed your standpoint and regurgitated Zionist propaganda and have justified Zionist aggression. Your pro Zionist posts are on your profile for all to see. For an Armenian Lebanese, descended from survivors of a genocide and refugees, I wonder how you sleep at night knowing you support a neo colonialist project in Palestine that is based on genocide and ethnic cleansing by an invading population just like the Ottomans. Does the God you believe in approve of such atrocities and theft? I hope not all Armenians are like you. Apparently your pro Zionist stance stems from your insecurity, inferiorty complex and Islamophobia. And do all these make you trustworthy, peaceful and civil yourself?

The internal enemies are worse than the external enemies. It isnt secret that many of our internal enemies would do worse than the Zionists have done if they had the chance. But that chance you will never have even if you die seventy times and you resurrect seventy times seven times.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Whatever it is everyone is talking about, it's off topic in Government thread... So I made you a new one!

Let me know what you want me to name it, if anyone cares at all.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

I think this your response stinks of deep seated hatred for Muslims generally. And your display of that and prejudices are not hidden in your past posts. Likely, your response to my analytical post is a revenge in your mind for the thorough and several spankings you have received from me in threads on religion matters. Let me make something clear, because I think you believe in nonsense doesnt necessarily mean I hate you as a person. Similarly, I did not even mention Christians in the post you are responding to. I dont know why you are responding with an outburst and going crazy.

White Americans had to commit ethnic cleansing of the indigenous people living on the land that later was called USA before they took over the land. I do not hate them, especially that the present generation has nothing to do with the atrocious acts of their forebears. My relatives are White. And they themselves do not deny the fact that their ancestors committed foul acts or what could be termed in modern times as crimes against humanity. I am stating historical facts that are not secrets to anyone with little historical knowledge. I am not being sentimental or talking religion. You are just butt hurt tonight for whatever reasons. Maybe you felt my analysis in the post you responded to didn't favor your Zionist boyfriends. Your response can only be interpreted as taking things very personal.

I and the organisation I supposedly support are considered dangerous and untrustworthy and fought against by the enemies of humanity. While you cry wolf, you have in the process exposed your standpoint and regurgitated Zionist propaganda and have justified Zionist aggression. Your pro Zionist posts are on your profile for all to see. For an Armenian Lebanese, descended from survivors of a genocide and refugees, I wonder how you sleep at night knowing you support a neo colonialist project in Palestine that is based on genocide and ethnic cleansing by an invading population just like the Ottomans. Does the God you believe in approve of such atrocities and theft? I hope not all Armenians are like you. Apparently your pro Zionist stance stems from your insecurity, inferiorty complex and Islamophobia. And do all these make you trustworthy, peaceful and civil yourself?

The internal enemies are worse than the external enemies. It isnt secret that many of our internal enemies would do worse than the Zionists have done if they had the chance. But that chance you will never have even if you die seventy times and you resurrect seventy times seven times.
    Whites were thousands of years ahead intellectually and technologically than the Native Americans who never had a written language and consisted of small warring tribes that treated each other worse than the White Man treated them.

Oh and btw, most Native Americans died because of diseases brought from Europe that their immune system couldn't cope with, not genocide. The 100 million number is made-up and not factual.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

No offense, but I'm neither going to read this post nor am I going to reply to it. It would be a waste of time, since you are set in your islamic imperialist way of thinking, and have no interest in the well being of others. I said what I had to say in my previous post.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Good luck with that. Jews have a higher fertility rate than Muslims in Israel. And Israeli Arabs are nothing like the rest of Arabs. Most are very secular and don't care about no ummah. They don't want to be part of 'Palestine', because they know they have more freedom in Israel than they would in any Arab/Muslim country. That's why they even serve in the IDF to protect their country.

an Arab research center found that Arab respondents preferred by a 10-to-1 ratio to remain Israeli citizens.

Read this carefully and suck it up: MUSLIMS WILL NEVER EVER AGAIN CONTROL JERUSALEM AND THE HOLY LAND.

Last edited: