Regional Influences and Allegiances and Transnational Links

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
What connects us to Iran is not material. It is spiritual and divine.
This is more like taking your words out of context so they can use it against you! :p

But let me just tell despite our differences most of those opposing you feels the same way toward the West in a way or another!
They keep praising the West and love to completely take them as role model and would always side with the West!

But hey, god forbid if someone turn his face to the east..

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    This is more like taking your words out of context so they can use it against you! :p

But let me just tell despite our differences most of those opposing you feels the same way toward the West in a way or another!
    They keep praising the West and love to completely take them as role model and would always side with the West!

But hey, god forbid if someone turn his face to the east..
    It is inferiority complex. But what do people who dont wash after using the toilet have in common? So not surprised.

SAVO

SAVO

Honestly the last thing I care about is for you to understand my mental state

I understand you have spiritual connections with Iran... on which u base your beliefs and ur doctrines... but I mean those should not interfere with Lebanese politics and should never be used to threaten other Lebanese no matter what are their beliefs

The same applies for any other party who is spiritually connected to another country

unfortunately each Lebanese party feels connected is some way to another country... is this because they rely on this or that country to keep them safe from other parties in Leb?... probably...

We donno how to live together as real Lebanese.... we still refer to each other enta masi7i w enta shi3i w enta senneh w enta derzi.... this is so sad... this is the real problem

Lebanon was once part of the mighty roman empire.. :D .. With Roma its capital city,
    Roman archeological sites are witnessing that!

so there is more than spiritual connection :p

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Lebanon was once part of the mighty roman empire.. :D .. With Roma its capital city,

And Rome once was the arch nemesis of Lebanon during the Carthaginian era.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

If it was pagan Rome, no issues. You can feel all the connection you like.

SAVO

SAVO

If it was pagan Rome, no issues. You can feel all the connection you like.
    i like paganism ! Make sense more than today religions.. I actually follow Odin path.
    What wrong with vatican.. Sacred roman empire ?

SAVO

SAVO

Why you are laughing @lebmenage ?
    Those guys doesnt agree on sharia laws:) and are sort of crazy

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member

hal 10 452 Km2 mesh 3erfin la min badna na3tiyon....

NewLeb

NewLeb

Why do you feel concerned with a spiritual connection with Iran?

Here I was not even referring to political connection. But cultural connection. Every Shia would wish to visit th holy cities of Qom and Mashad, even those who dont hold on to Wilatul Faqih in Iran. Would that spiritual visit make me less Lebanese? Your alarmist replies are surprising.
    No. But when you guys start hanging posters with faces of Iranian figures all over the Airport road, it kinda gets us thinking....

I mean, I’d love for Trump’s face to be plastered all over Beirut, but I understand that Lebanon isn’t America.