• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Resistance Against Syria

Shuyu3i

Guyz;

I think it's time for the people to start a resistance group against Syria. They have murdered, maimed, injured many of our people. They have lebanese people in prisons. They kill us for just wanting to live in peace, to live in our beautiful country, to live bi KARAMI. I have had enough of these killings and us just being patient and waiting for the UN. Lebanon's future is in our hands, we don't need USA, Israel, Syria or Iran. What is the difference between Syria and Israel, aren't they both terrorist countries?

X

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Guyz;

I think it's time for the people to start a resistance group against Syria. They have murdered, maimed, injured many of our people. They have lebanese people in prisons. They kill us for just wanting to live in peace, to live in our beautiful country, to live bi KARAMI. I have had enough of these killings and us just being patient and waiting for the UN. Lebanon's future is in our hands, we don't need USA, Israel, Syria or Iran. What is the difference between Syria and Israel, aren't they both terrorist countries?

You can not use the word resistance, to resist you have to be occupied, now you can attack, you can not resist.

I support your cause, i wish you guys form a team and go attack Syria, just make sure Jozo, Geagea, Jomblat, Hariri lead the front line and i will be supporting you 100%

Shuyu3i

You can not use the word resistance, to resist you have to be occupied, now you can attack, you can not resist.

I support your cause, i wish you guys form a team and go attack Syria, just make sure Jozo, Geagea, Jomblat, Hariri lead the front line and i will be supporting you 100%

I wasn't talking about these figures Jozo, Geagea, Jomblat, Hariri. I was talking about a group that has the people incorporated from all the areas, all religions in it.

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
I will agree and even join u when the Siniora gov announces Syria as an official enemy to Lebanon just like Israel is.

deal or no deal?

Danny Z

Legendary Member
I wasn't talking about these figures Jozo, Geagea, Jomblat, Hariri. I was talking about a group that has the people incorporated from all the areas, all religions in it.

I will send you rice and matresses, and when you occupy syria, i will tell the world that i won against the tyrant and all you did is kill innocent civilians by your stupid resistance.

Shuyu3i

I will agree and even join u when the Siniora gov announces Syria as an official enemy to Lebanon just like Israel is.

deal or no deal?

Bas ente you say that this houkomi is not democratic so if they say it is will you listen to it?

Zero Cult

Legendary Member
Guyz;

3azim, maybe we should use our documented proof that Syria is behind all the killings in order to legitimize this resistance. What do you think?

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
Bas ente you say that this houkomi is not democratic so if they say it is will you listen to it?

shou hammak enta? just let the Siniroa gov announce Syria as an official enemy or ur move will have no value.

U want to fight Syria but u don't want to officially declare it as an enemy? shou are we playing here?

Shuyu3i

I will send you rice and matresses, and when you occupy syria, i will tell the world that i won against the tyrant and all you did is kill innocent civilians by your stupid resistance.

I am not saying to kill innocent civilians. This resistance will be formed from lebanese and syrian citizens that are fed up with the situation in the two countries.

Shuyu3i

shou hammak enta? just let the Siniroa gov announce Syria as an official enemy or ur move will have no value.

U want to fight Syria but u don't want to officially declare it as an enemy? shou are we playing here?

You can't have both ways. Why would you abide by this decision if the houkoumi mina shar3iyi?

4U2IMI8

I am not saying to kill innocent civilians. This resistance will be formed from lebanese and syrian citizens that are fed up with the situation in the two countries.

Join Khaddam and the Islamic Brothers, I'm sure they'd love to have you.

X

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Ok, you formed that group, where and who will you attack? Syrian army inside Syria? Syrian citizens inside Syria? Syrian citizens inside Lebanon?

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
You can't have both ways. Why would you abide by this decision if the houkoumi mina shar3iyi?

It's actually u who can't have it both ways.

U guys are the gov. u want to fight Syria and u don't want to officially consider it as an enemy. is that what I understand?

So I say again: are we playing here?

X

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

That's not logical, because if you are fed up with the Syrian regime and want to attack it, i am fed up with the Saudi regime, should i also form a group and attack Saudis?

Danny Z

Legendary Member

formed by syrians and lebanese? who will lead it? Nasri Khoury?

Shuyu3i

It's actually u who can't have it both ways.

U guys are the gov. u want to fight Syria and u don't want to officially consider it as an enemy. is that what I understand?

So I say again: are we playing here?

Firstly I am not with gocv. Second the gov wont say this because they Syrians!!

Shuyu3i

That's not logical, because if you are fed up with the Syrian regime and want to attack it, i am fed up with the Saudi regime, should i also form a group and attack Saudis?

But there is a difference here? Saudi didn't do to lebanon what Syria has done!! There is still leb prisoners in syrian jails that EVERYONE has forgotten about.

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
just the regime not the people as i have said.

and if some citizens saw u as attacking their entire country and not just the regime, what do u do then? kill them all or reason with them? and what if they don't listen to ur reasoning and join u in the fight against teh regime, what then? treat them like the regime and finish them off?