• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Rest in Peace our fellow Oroomer “William Azar”

ORMOD

ORMOD

Staff member
Super Penguin
It is with a very heavy heart that we announce the passing of one of our own here on Oroom, @williamazar , William was a victim of the devastating events of August 4. This thread is to mourn his memory on this forum, and to pay our respects.

May he rest in peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
My condolences to his family and friends! May he rest in peace :(

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Ouff, may he RIP. How were you able to verify that it's actually him?

Last seen Monday at 12:47 PM :(

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Thats really sad, May he rest in peace! :(

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Really haram, wars whether internally or with foreign countries and the deaths they cause are not worth it. May some day human life have a value in this corner of the world. Let’s try to find solutions for our country with the people we disagree with before it’s too late.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
RIP!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Really haram, wars whether internally or with foreign countries and the deaths they cause are not worth it. May some day human life have a value in this corner of the world. Let’s try to find solutions for our country with the people we disagree with before it’s too late.
And this is not even a war. This is sheer greed, corruption and criminal negligence.
All my thoughts and prayers to his family and friends