• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Rest in Peace our fellow Oroomer “William Azar”

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I swear to God, the minute I read the name William Azar in the martyrs' list I thought about him :( That is heartbreaking! May God help his family and the families of all those who lost their loved ones because of criminals (regardless of the cause)!

If there is anything we can do to help his family, please let us know! May your soul rest in peace fellow Oroomer and thank you for all the discussions we might have had... Until we meet again in a better place.....

wdawle1

Allah yer7amo.

I swear to God, the minute I read the name William Azar in the martyrs' list I thought about him :( That is heartbreaking! May God help his family and the families of all those who lost their loved ones because of criminals (regardless of the cause)!

If there is anything we can do to help his family, please let us know! May your soul rest in peace fellow Oroomer and thank you for all the discussions we might have had... Until we meet again in a better place.....

Do you know where I check for martyrs' list?

Kizzeb2019

I am his friend and I knew him well, he was the only one who works in the family . So if u find a way to help his family , I ll support any action.