• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Rest in Peace our fellow Oroomer “William Azar”

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Terrible news, Allah yer7amo and condolences goes to his family.

3awad bi salemetkon oroom

:(

• Advertisement
  • kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I swear to God, the minute I read the name William Azar in the martyrs' list I thought about him :( That is heartbreaking! May God help his family and the families of all those who lost their loved ones because of criminals (regardless of the cause)!

If there is anything we can do to help his family, please let us know! May your soul rest in peace fellow Oroomer and thank you for all the discussions we might have had... Until we meet again in a better place.....

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    الله يرحمه و يعزي عيلتو و اهلو

W

wdawle1

Allah yer7amo.

I swear to God, the minute I read the name William Azar in the martyrs' list I thought about him :( That is heartbreaking! May God help his family and the families of all those who lost their loved ones because of criminals (regardless of the cause)!

If there is anything we can do to help his family, please let us know! May your soul rest in peace fellow Oroomer and thank you for all the discussions we might have had... Until we meet again in a better place.....

Do you know where I check for martyrs' list?

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    May he Rest In Peace. Sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Kizzeb2019

Kizzeb2019

I am his friend and I knew him well, he was the only one who works in the family . So if u find a way to help his family , I ll support any action.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am his friend and I knew him well, he was the only one who works in the family . So if u find a way to help his family , I ll support any action.
    @ORMOD (I don't know if you are in Lebanon) and @loubnaniTO can you please help us find a way to help William's family? We can communicate by PMs. Thank you.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    This, this is what matters. Not Aoun, not the revolutionary, this. And so many like him. May he RIP, what a terrible and senseless loss. Truly heartbreaking.