• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

RETHINKING ORIANNA FALLACCI

SAVO

I am one who snobbed Orianna Fallacci in the past , i considered her an opportunist giornalist in search for a career ..
her interview with khomeini and her coverage of the arab world ..

now in italy her books are top sold ..

i got to revise my position and read her books written in the past and projected and today world ..
i would like to discuss with you the arguments that she stated ..

ill post some of her quotes :

"Europe is no longer Europe, it is Eurabia, a colony of Islam, where the Islamic invasion does not proceed only in a physical sense, but also in a mental and cultural sense."
As quoted in "Prophet of Decline" by Tunku Varadarajan, in The Wall Street Journal (23 June 2005)

"It's been four years since I spoke about Islamic Nazism, the war with the West, the cult of death, the suicide of Europe. A Europe which is no longer Europe but Eurabia, which with its softness, its inertia, its creed and its enslavement to the enemy, is digging his own grave. (Sono quattr' anni che parlo di nazismo islamico, di guerra all' Occidente, di culto della morte, di suicidio dell' Europa. Un' Europa che non è più Europa ma Eurabia e che con la sua mollezza, la sua inerzia, la sua cecità, il suo asservimento al nemico si sta scavando la propria tomba.)"

"Il nemico che trattiamo da amico", in Corriere della Sera (15 September 2006)

Europe is no longer Europe, it is Eurabia, a colony of Islam, where the Islamic invasion does not proceed only in a physical sense, but also in a mental and cultural sense... I am an atheist, and if an atheist and a pope think the same things, there must be something true. There must be some human truth that is beyond religion... I am disgusted by the anti-Semitism of many Italians, of many Europeans... Look at the school system of the West today. Students do not know history! They don't know who Churchill was! In Italy, they don't even know who Cavour was!... Servility to the invaders has poisoned democracy, with obvious consequences for the freedom of thought, and for the concept itself of liberty... State-run television stations contribute to the resurgent anti-Semitism, crying only over Palestinian deaths while playing down Israeli deaths, glossing over them in unwilling tones... The increased presence of Muslims in Italy and in Europe is directly proportional to our loss of freedom... The Muslims refuse our culture and try to impose their culture on us. I reject them, and this is not only my duty toward my culture-it is toward my values, my principles, my civilization... The struggle for freedom does not include the submission to a religion which, like the Muslim religion, wants to annihilate other religions... The West reveals a hatred of itself, which is strange and can only be considered pathological; it now sees only what is deplorable and destructive... These charlatans care about the Palestinians as much as I care about the charlatans. That is not at all... When I was given the news, I laughed. The trial is nothing else but a demonstration that everything I've written is true... President Bush has said, 'We refuse to live in fear.'...Beautiful sentence, very beautiful. I loved it! But inexact, Mr. President, because the West does live in fear. People are afraid to speak against the Islamic world. Afraid to offend, and to be punished for offending, the sons of Allah. You can insult the Christians, the Buddhists, the Hindus, the Jews. You can slander the Catholics, you can spit on the Madonna and Jesus Christ. But, woe betide the citizen who pronounces a word against the Islamic religion.

• A Sermon for the West">From "A Sermon for the West" By Oriana Fallaci - Oct. 22, 2002 Address to an audience at the American Enterprise Institute

During her 1979 interview with Ayatollah Khomeini, she addressed him as a "tyrant", and managed to unveil herself from the chador:

OF: I still have to ask you a lot of things. About the "chador", for example, which I was obliged to wear to come and interview you, and which you impose on Iranian women.... I am not only referring to the dress, but to what it represents, I mean the apartheid Iranian women have been forced into after the revolution. They cannot study at the university with men, they cannot work with men, they cannot swim in the sea or in a swimming-pool with men. They have to do everything separately, wearing their "chador". By the way, how can you swim wearing a "chador"?
AK:
None of this concerns you, our customs do not concern you. If you don't like the Islamic dress, you are not obliged to wear it, since it is for young women and respectable ladies.
OF: This is very kind of you, Imam, since you tell me that, I'm going to immediately rid myself of this stupid medieval rag. There!

1574479706298.png

Ice Tea

She's absolutely right. The Europeans fought hard in the middle ages when the barbaric Mohamedeans attacked and inavaded them several times. The Arabs almost conquered southern France and later the Ottomans almost conquered Austria. It's perplexing how after more than a millennia of Islamic attacks against Europe, the Europeans are being forced to accept 'multiculturalism' and to believe islam is a religion of peace and not their enemy.

Ice Tea

"AK: None of this concerns you, our customs do not concern you. If you don't like the Islamic dress, you are not obliged to wear it, since it is for young women and respectable ladies."

The Arabian hijab is not a Persian custom. And he saying women who don't wear it are not respectable just proves what Islam is all about. And if it's an Islamic dress, why are the Christian and Zoroastrian women of Iran also forced to wear it? Hijab is an extreme tool of oppression that should be banned in the civilized world. May the sadistic little devil Khomeini burn in hell forever.

Iranian women protesting hijab right after the Sharia takeover:

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Are her books available in English?
Do you have a link to her interview with the Khoumeini? (May her rest in piss)

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
She's absolutely right. The Europeans fought hard in the middle ages when the barbaric Mohamedeans attacked and inavaded them several times. The Arabs almost conquered southern France and later the Ottomans almost conquered Austria. It's perplexing how after more than a millennia of Islamic attacks against Europe, the Europeans are being forced to accept 'multiculturalism' and to believe islam is a religion of peace and not their enemy.

[]

Last edited by a moderator:

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
I am one who snobbed Orianna Fallacci in the past , i considered her an opportunist giornalist in search for a career ..
her interview with khomeini and her coverage of the arab world ..

now in italy her books are top sold ..

i got to revise my position and read her books written in the past and projected and today world ..
i would like to discuss with you the arguments that she stated ..

ill post some of her quotes :

"Europe is no longer Europe, it is Eurabia, a colony of Islam, where the Islamic invasion does not proceed only in a physical sense, but also in a mental and cultural sense."
As quoted in "Prophet of Decline" by Tunku Varadarajan, in The Wall Street Journal (23 June 2005)

"It's been four years since I spoke about Islamic Nazism, the war with the West, the cult of death, the suicide of Europe. A Europe which is no longer Europe but Eurabia, which with its softness, its inertia, its creed and its enslavement to the enemy, is digging his own grave. (Sono quattr' anni che parlo di nazismo islamico, di guerra all' Occidente, di culto della morte, di suicidio dell' Europa. Un' Europa che non è più Europa ma Eurabia e che con la sua mollezza, la sua inerzia, la sua cecità, il suo asservimento al nemico si sta scavando la propria tomba.)"

"Il nemico che trattiamo da amico", in Corriere della Sera (15 September 2006)

Europe is no longer Europe, it is Eurabia, a colony of Islam, where the Islamic invasion does not proceed only in a physical sense, but also in a mental and cultural sense... I am an atheist, and if an atheist and a pope think the same things, there must be something true. There must be some human truth that is beyond religion... I am disgusted by the anti-Semitism of many Italians, of many Europeans... Look at the school system of the West today. Students do not know history! They don't know who Churchill was! In Italy, they don't even know who Cavour was!... Servility to the invaders has poisoned democracy, with obvious consequences for the freedom of thought, and for the concept itself of liberty... State-run television stations contribute to the resurgent anti-Semitism, crying only over Palestinian deaths while playing down Israeli deaths, glossing over them in unwilling tones... The increased presence of Muslims in Italy and in Europe is directly proportional to our loss of freedom... The Muslims refuse our culture and try to impose their culture on us. I reject them, and this is not only my duty toward my culture-it is toward my values, my principles, my civilization... The struggle for freedom does not include the submission to a religion which, like the Muslim religion, wants to annihilate other religions... The West reveals a hatred of itself, which is strange and can only be considered pathological; it now sees only what is deplorable and destructive... These charlatans care about the Palestinians as much as I care about the charlatans. That is not at all... When I was given the news, I laughed. The trial is nothing else but a demonstration that everything I've written is true... President Bush has said, 'We refuse to live in fear.'...Beautiful sentence, very beautiful. I loved it! But inexact, Mr. President, because the West does live in fear. People are afraid to speak against the Islamic world. Afraid to offend, and to be punished for offending, the sons of Allah. You can insult the Christians, the Buddhists, the Hindus, the Jews. You can slander the Catholics, you can spit on the Madonna and Jesus Christ. But, woe betide the citizen who pronounces a word against the Islamic religion.
  • A Sermon for the West">From "A Sermon for the West" By Oriana Fallaci - Oct. 22, 2002 Address to an audience at the American Enterprise Institute

During her 1979 interview with Ayatollah Khomeini, she addressed him as a "tyrant", and managed to unveil herself from the chador:

View attachment 15379

Seems like she turned into a deranged white nationalist to me.

SAVO

She should have been granted a "hero's burial" for her efforts in exposing the horrors of Islam.
She was the first to warn Europe of the a future Islamic cultural invasion, but no one bothered listen at the time.

actually she was very extreme ...
we were very disturbed by her positions ... since she was from a leftist background and after 9/11 she adopted a full scale neo-con narrative with all its implications...
and the syrian war came to confirm her narrative when people saw the die hard jihadist cutting heads ...

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
actually she was very extreme ...
we were very disturbed by her positions ... since she was from a leftist background and after 9/11 she adopted a full scale neo-con narrative with all its implications...
and the syrian war came to confirm her narrative when people saw the die hard jihadist cutting heads ...

There's a French writer, Michel Houellebecq, who writes in a similar vein,
His book "Soumission" (Submission) caused a lot of controversy.

SAVO

her attack on the red brigades polarized the radical left on position with or against..
especially after the last attack of the red brigades on 2004 .

her European ancestors were ignorant, they should have not fought Islam back then. Muslims do not colonize countries in the same way crusaders do .. so do not compare apples to oranges ... still any European conquer of Islam won't be a success unless Muslims are divided, this has been said to Mohammad by Allah