• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Orange Room Elections 2019 Round 1: Vote for your 6 potential moderators

Chose your 6 new potential moderators

• The_FPMer

Votes: 61 44.5%
  • Resign

Votes: 27 19.7%
  • AtheistForJesus

Votes: 45 32.8%
  • Lebanese Pride

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Isabella

Votes: 90 65.7%
  • Apostate

Votes: 49 35.8%
  • Aoune32!

Votes: 52 38.0%
  • Lebmonage

Votes: 45 32.8%
  • StopWorryingLoveTheBomb

Votes: 73 53.3%
  • Ice Tea

Votes: 17 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I'd rather wait for the results of the investigations of the 3 apparently fake accounts i posted earlier
i suspect that the same foul play from few days ago happened again.
Hopefully as a result you'll get disqualified just for losing by votes

I am willing to be a loser. It is not a life and death matter to win any election, talk less of an insignificant forum election. I dont expect the rules to be changed for anyone's sake. Not fair. If those accounts are fake and they voted for me, let those votes be removed and let me lose fairly. But dont let another person win unfairly. And what guaranty do you have that those fake accounts didn't vote for my opponent? After all, his team/your team have created fake accounts to vote for me and claim I was behind them. You participated in the blackmail.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
I am willing to be a loser. It is not a life and death matter to win any election, talk less of an insignificant forum election. I dont expect the rules to be changed for anyone's sake. Not fair. If those accounts are fake and they voted for me, let those votes be removed and let me lose fairly. But dont let another person win unfairly. And what guaranty do you have that those fake accounts didn't vote for my opponent? After all, his team/your team have created fake accounts to vote for me and claim I was behind them. You participated in the blackmail.

Right

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
One minute Joe said he had an older account

I know what was said and even if his contested older account does exist I highly doubt it is older than RC's. They should both go to the next round because they're tied in the voting and the rule should be applicable in round 2 only in case of a tie. I'm objecting to the justification!

Thawra # Furoshima

I know what was said and even if his contested older account does exist I highly doubt it is older than RC's. They should both go to the next round because they're tied in the voting and the rule should be applicable in round 2 only in case of a tie. I'm objecting to the justification!
Well joe know this information
So let him tell us about the oldest accounts
What he told us was Atheist has an older account

Rafidi

Legendary Member

I am 100% confident that I am older than his older account. I trust my memory. Manifesto, as his previous account was also called met me on this forum some years after I had joined.

The rule was placed for this round. It must be applied. No manipulation, maneuvering or smartness to change the rule should happen. It's either me or him. I am willing to leave the race altogether if he makes it.

The_FPMer

And who are you to object the divine wisdom of the Master Penguin?

Job 11:7-12

7 “Can you fathom the mysteries of God?
Can you probe the limits of the Almighty?
8 They are higher than the heavens above—what can you do?
They are deeper than the depths below—what can you know?
9 Their measure is longer than the earth
and wider than the sea.
10 “If he comes along and confines you in prison
and convenes a court, who can oppose him?
11 Surely he recognizes deceivers;
and when he sees evil, does he not take note?
12 But the witless can no more become wise
than a wild donkey’s colt can be born human.[a]

Last edited:

Thawra # Furoshima

I am 100% confident that I am older than his older account. I trust my memory. Manifesto, as his previous account was also called met me on this forum some years after I had joined.

The rule was placed for this round. It must be applied. No manipulation, maneuvering or smartness to change the rule should happen. It's either me or him. I am willing to leave the race altogether if he makes it.
You or him in that case
Certainly you leave or we might leave the election as a group
That’s my own opinion but I will discuss it with the others

Rafidi

Legendary Member
How can an election umpire place an electoral rule that he doesn't want to obey and is willing to change to satisfy the whims of a contestant? That isn't fair!

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter

Aslan Manifesto, Resign, Aoune32 should've been disqualified that other day for the low ethics they had and fake news and character assassination propaganda they did.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You or him in that case
Certainly you leave or we might leave the election as a group
That’s my own opinion but I will discuss it with the others

All of your group members have lost in the election, except if you want to regard @Aoune32! , who is very much independent minded, as one of you.

Thawra # Furoshima

Aslan Manifesto, Resign, Aoune32 should've been disqualified that other day for the low ethics they had and fake news and character assassination propaganda they did.
You are talking alliances
People are free in their alliance
Low ethical Cr your friend here is happy Saifi village got attacked and sacked by ha thugs
Don’t give us lessons of ethics

Status
Not open for further replies.