• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Orange Room Elections 2019 Round 1: Vote for your 6 potential moderators

Chose your 6 new potential moderators

• The_FPMer

Votes: 61 44.5%
  • Resign

Votes: 27 19.7%
  • AtheistForJesus

Votes: 45 32.8%
  • Lebanese Pride

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Isabella

Votes: 90 65.7%
  • Apostate

Votes: 49 35.8%
  • Aoune32!

Votes: 52 38.0%
  • Lebmonage

Votes: 45 32.8%
  • StopWorryingLoveTheBomb

Votes: 73 53.3%
  • Ice Tea

Votes: 17 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Some one banned resign
And ice tea before
We are dropping out of these elections if these is not rectify
you dont give the middle finger to someone whos been cleaning your shit and expect to get away with it.

he received warning many times now get over it😘

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It's settled @AtheistForJesus has just confirmed he does not have an older account and asked who came up with that stupid rumour. On to the next one!
Still think both tied candidates should move on to the second round

Please do not speak on my behalf. I need to catch up on 5 pages of posts before I release an official statement. I just woke up to realize I'm still in the game and have no idea what's going on.

If my candidacy is threatening the forum's fragile stability, I'm willing to sacrifice it for the sake of Oroom unity.

!Aoune32

you dont give the middle finger to someone whos been cleaning your shit and expect to get away with it.

he received warning many times now get over it😘

man there is high competition here. the guy due to bella going to win in round 2 aslan he will be banned for 1 week. let him enjoy round 2 walaw. there has been worst words in the revolution thread.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Please do not speak on my behalf. I need to catch up on 5 pages of posts before I release an official statement. I just woke up to realize I'm still in the game and have no idea what's going on.

If my candidacy is threatening the forum's fragile stability, I'm willing to sacrifice it for the sake of Oroom unity.

I'm not speaking on your behalf and I have the screenshot to prove it :p don't make me post it 😅

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
man there is high competition here. the guy due to bella going to win in round 2 aslan he will be banned for 1 week. let him enjoy round 2 walaw. there has been worst words in the revolution thread.
there is no need to insult people giving up their free time to keep this forum working.

when u become a mod 3mele feedback if someone insults your team to their face

!Aoune32

there is no need to insult people giving up their free time to keep this forum working.

when u become a mod 3mele feedback if someone insults your team to their face

bas the insults are both ways. as i said there has been worst words said in the revolution thread and no one was banned just the post removed. there is high competition and tensions are high. mabada hal 2ade!

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

I withdrew my bet with him, he was not going to get banned.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
bas the insults are both ways. as i said there has been worst words said in the revolution thread and no one was banned just the post removed. there is high competition and tensions are high. mabada hal 2ade!
As a future mod you should know this is against forum rules.
If something is not up to par it should be reported and mods should take apropriate actions....When things are not reported they can slip
Members have to do their part as it is not expected that mods read every single letter posted. So if there is worse please report.

Status
Not open for further replies.