• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Orange Room Elections 2019 Round 1: Vote for your 6 potential moderators

Chose your 6 new potential moderators

• The_FPMer

Votes: 61 44.5%
  • Resign

Votes: 27 19.7%
  • AtheistForJesus

Votes: 45 32.8%
  • Lebanese Pride

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Isabella

Votes: 90 65.7%
  • Apostate

Votes: 49 35.8%
  • Aoune32!

Votes: 52 38.0%
  • Lebmonage

Votes: 45 32.8%
  • StopWorryingLoveTheBomb

Votes: 73 53.3%
  • Ice Tea

Votes: 17 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
bas the insults are both ways. as i said there has been worst words said in the revolution thread and no one was banned just the post removed. there is high competition and tensions are high. mabada hal 2ade!
great complain to the supermods, tell them its not fair to issue warnings to a member after he insults members of staff

hav a nice day

!Aoune32

As a future mod you should know this is against forum rules.
If something is not up to par it should be reported and mods should take apropriate actions....When things are not reported they can slip
Members have to do their part as it is not expected that mods read every single letter posted. So if there is worse please report.

understood. man emotions are high. elections are happening. if one cant even have a civilised election what hope is there for a country?

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
understood. man emotions are high. elections are happening. if one cant even have a civilised election what hope is there for a country?

Oh trust me... it will be much more civilized without Resign's contributions.
That guy is a pollution to any thread he steps into.
Ya3ne, he can promise to stop this behavior of fake news and character assassination, then maybe the ban would be lifted.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Civilised elections generally do not include posting middle fingers to people. You live abroad an know how civilised elections happen.
What is happening is what experts refer to as "uncivilised elections" very technical word.

And please lets not get ahead of ourselves here...its all fun and games but its a forum moderator elections and emotions should NOT be high! i have won bigger real life elections without one insult.

!Aoune32

Oh trust me... it will be much more civilized without Resign's contributions.
That guy is a pollution to any thread he steps into.
Ya3ne, he can promise to stop this behavior of fake news and character assassination, then maybe the ban would be lifted.

come on man enta u know that it is alot of people mch bas houwe. u keep on forgetting that there were 3 votes that were taken out. it wasnt fake news. it was real. there were 3 votes that were not counted.

!Aoune32

Civilised elections generally do not include posting middle fingers to people. You live abroad an know how civilised elections happen.
What is happening is what experts refer to as "uncivilised elections" very technical word.

And please lets not get ahead of ourselves here...its all fun and games but its a forum moderator elections and emotions should NOT be high! i have won bigger real life elections without one insult.

there much more words said than the middle finger in the forum. someone calls me a khara a kaza w kaza.. saying to have the middle finger is nothing compared to what some say here.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
there much more words said than the middle finger in the forum. someone calls me a khara a kaza w kaza.. saying to have the middle finger is nothing compared to what some say here.
As mentioned earlier REPORT it...you will see if you become a mod it will be hard to follow...
in short what you are saying is there is shit everyone why do you have to clean this shit...instead of saying good start lets clean the rest which is an attitude a mod should have

!Aoune32

As mentioned earlier REPORT it...you will see if you become a mod it will be hard to follow...
in short what you are saying is there is shit everyone why do you have to clean this shit...instead of saying good start lets clean the rest which is an attitude a mod should have

what i am trying to say is that everyone should be treated fairly. u want to ban a person for the middle finger no problem ban the rest who call people names too.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
come on man enta u know that it is alot of people mch bas houwe. u keep on forgetting that there were 3 votes that were taken out. it wasnt fake news. it was real. there were 3 votes that were not counted.

Yes and nobody knows to whom belonged those fake accounts. Yet he, and YOU, and Lvv engaged in character assassination against Rachel Corrie without any proof that those accounts belong to him.
You can't equate the replies you guys got, since all the replies were merely saying you guys had no proof and there is a possibility of you guys framing RC.
You can't equate the actions to the reaction, specially that the reaction was only was calling out your BS and that u had no proofs.
Let alone that in such case, you should've pm'ed Jo, and not flood the thread with empty accusations.

And it seems Resign didn't learn, and he wanted to keep going with the same tactics... threatening us with the same campaigns in round2?
Fashar 3a ra2ebto. He gets a ban. And everyone who will use such tactics will. As long as I'm around :)
Only a promise that this fake news and character assassination tactics will not happen, would lift the ban up earlier.

The_FPMer

Yes and nobody knows to whom belonged those fake accounts. Yet he, and YOU, and Lvv engaged in character assassination against Rachel Corrie without any proof that those accounts belong to him.
It's because those accounts only voted for RC. You can understand the inclination to go on a tirade against him.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
what i am trying to say is that everyone should be treated fairly. u want to ban a person for the middle finger no problem ban the rest who call people names too.
Ok does Izo tizo count? fake maiden 🤥?

Patience ran thin at somepoint and if there are worse things please point them out in reports.

!Aoune32

You can't equate the replies you guys got, since all the replies were merely saying you guys had no proof and there is a possibility of you guys framing RC.
You can't equate the actions to the reaction, specially that the reaction was only was calling out your BS and that u had no proofs.
Let alone that in such case, you should've pm'ed Jo, and not flood the thread with empty accusations.

And it seems Resign didn't learn, and he wanted to keep going with the same tactics... threatening us with the same campaigns in round2?
Fashar 3a ra2ebto. He gets ban.
Only a promise that this fake news and character assassination tactics will not happen, would lift the ban up earlier.

bala hal fashar w heik kalem. mano mni7 b 7a2ak. this is a forum election and our country is nearly having a civil war. its not my
job to prove how these accounts were made. u still dont want to get it buddy. i cant prove it. @Jo is the one who can prove mch ana. how do u want me to prove such a thing aslan? i suspect it and the mods and super mods etc do their job and find out what is the truth or not.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
bala hal fashar w heik kalem. mano mni7 b 7a2ak. this is a forum election and our country is nearly having a civil war. its not my
job to prove how these accounts were made. u still dont want to get it buddy. i cant prove it. @Jo is the one who can prove mch ana. how do u want me to prove such a thing aslan? i suspect it and the mods and super mods etc do their job and find out what is the truth or not.

Since you know you can't prove it, then it was better to PM Jo... not run a false campaign based on no proofs.
How would you assess it if I run a campaign saying you're a 3amil israeli/ISISer for example? based on no evidence? is it allowable? NO.
Same thing for running a campaign that someone is cheating. Unless it is proven by Jo, you shouldn't be running such campaign.

Anyway, I'm not commenting on this subject anymore. Those who want to understand whats wrong in everything that has happened, would've understood by now.

!Aoune32

Since you know you can't prove it, then it was better to PM Jo... not run a false campaign based on no proofs.
How would you assess it if I run a campaign saying you're a 3amil israeli for example? based on no evidence? is it allowable? NO.
Same thing for running a campaign that someone is cheating. Unless it is proven by Jo, you shouldn't be running such campaign.

Anyway, I'm not commenting on this subject anymore. Those who want to understand whats wrong in everything that has happened, would've understood by now.

sorry mate but this isnt correct. when was this campaign that u call it run? the election was a week. when did resign or anyone else say these accounts were fake? the last 2 days? there was a suspicion and it was pointed out. halla2 PM or not PM is another issue altogether. it was pointed out and Jo agreed and took the 3 votes out. now resign advised that there are another 3 accounts that look suspicious.

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
It's because those accounts only voted for RC. You can understand the inclination to go on a tirade against him.

Actually, the very fact that the accounts only voted for Lebmonage makes it more likely it wasn't him. Anyone trying to cheat using fake accounts would have disguised their involvement by voting for three other candidates. Instead, it looks like the intent was to frame Lebmonage.

Thawra # Furoshima

How would you assess it if I run a campaign saying you're a 3amil israeli/ISISer for example? based on no evidence? is it allowable? NO.

That’s your words insulting more than finger pointing
We will talk with superpeguin and super moderator today
If ban not lifting we are leaving these elections by tomorrow
Our power what we represent
No body shamed Corrie
He supported attacking innocent victims in Saifi village not protesters

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
That’s your words insulting more than finger pointing
We will talk with superpeguin and super moderator today
If ban not lifting we are leaving these elections by tomorrow
Our power what we represent
No body shamed Corrie
He supported attacking innocent victims in Saifi village not protesters

Allah ma3 dwelibkon 😘 less pollution

I repeat, the only way the ban on resign gets lifted earlier... is a promise to stop the low level behavior and threats he is showing... or once I'm not a mod anymore :)
Until then, the ban remains... and additional bans will occur to anyone showing same behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.