Votes: 17 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No I did not read the whole sentence, it was conditional.
I did not say there are restrictions, but this Istinfar is also unusual. But hey, this is the Forum of al-Nizam al 7akim and irregularities around elections are very normal.

Even Isabella's last-minute candidacy was suspicious.
So hasty and rushed was her decision that she stole LF's slogan and ran with it.
At least, my campaign is iconic.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Apostate has lots of enemies.
Apostate memes about FPM/Bassil.
Apostate doesn't match well with the known trolls.

Good numbers so far, plenty haven't voted yet.

Saving my vote for your the next round should you compete against Isa.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Even Isabella's last-minute candidacy was suspicious.
So hasty and rushed was her decision that she stole LF's slogan and ran with it.

I have been here long enough to know that the elections of moderators are designed for public consumption, but hey we cannot say much and stay around you know otherwise we will be called Edward Snwoden, who in my opinion was not a smart man because he is a refugee in the land of the enemy.

I hope you win but if you do not, it is because the sovereign power on the Forum makes the choices and not because you have not worked hard for it.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
For those screaming conspiracy:
@StopWorryingLoveTheBomb seems like a decent fella....
Many many people cannot say the same thing about the other candidates...Over the years they may have rubbed people the wrong way or exposed stuff about their personalities that made people not vote for them. Maybe we will soon see it from him and maybe not...but stop the idiocy if you are serious...if you are not serious do it in a smarter way that would get me to exhale loudly from my nose...not even asking for a laugh my standards on this are pretty low

Jorje

Legendary Member
For those screaming conspiracy:
@StopWorryingLoveTheBomb seems like a decent fella....
Many many people cannot say the same thing about the other candidates...Over the years they may have rubbed people the wrong way or exposed stuff about their personalities that made people not vote for them. Maybe we will soon see it from him and maybe not...but stop the idiocy if you are serious...if you are not serious do it in a smarter way that would get me to exhale loudly from my nose...not even asking for a laugh my standards on this are pretty low

He's also the only aoun devotee on that list (and no the fake one isn't counting). That alone should get him the remaining votes of this dying species.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
He's also the only aoun devotee on that list (and no the fake one isn't counting). That alone should get him the remaining votes of this dying species.

The fake one went from "timidly supporting" the revolution to heavily criticizing it just one week before the elections. He/She'll do anything to appeal to the masses.

SAVO

there is an issue with the electoral vote .
a voter must be limited to one candidate and not multiple .. and based on the percentuals the winner will be chosen

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Apostate has lots of enemies.
Apostate memes about FPM/Bassil.
Apostate doesn't match well with the known trolls.

Good numbers so far, plenty haven't voted yet.

You should explain why you dont see any of the corrupt and the warlords deserving of your criticism and memes except Basil. A people who behave this way are themselves corrupt. I heard a hajjeh from Saida on aljadeed screaming that el Hariri mish 7arameh w bi 7ayeto ma sara2. Tayyeb min el haramiyyeh? Such people have made the good, bad and the bad, good. She is your type.

Status
Not open for further replies.