• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Orange Room Elections 2019 Round 2: Vote for your final 4 moderators

Who will be your new 4 moderators for 2019/2020?

• The_FPMer

Votes: 55 51.4%
  • Isabella

Votes: 68 63.6%
  • Apostate (aka Nasser)

Votes: 49 45.8%
  • Aoune32!

Votes: 55 51.4%
  • Lebmonage (aka Rachel Corrie)

Votes: 36 33.6%
  • StopWorryingLoveTheBomb

Votes: 66 61.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
You really believe what you are writing friend kello just so some become mods?

Lesh what did I say that was a lie? You don't think apostate, lebmonage and myself were just as targeted and even more so? The posts are here, in the other election thread, and also in our campaign threads my man.

I think the problem is that we have 3 candidates with 49% of the votes; it is clear that one of them will lose.

This would explain the campaign between them.

I voted for the 3 of them; I was under the impression that they have similar views! I don't understand what happened.

!Aoune32

I think the problem is that we have 3 candidates with 49% of the votes; it is clear that one of them will lose.

This would explain the campaign between them.

I voted for the 3 of them; I was under the impression that they have similar views! I don't understand what happened.

what happened is that if one reads this thread 90% of it is about FPMer and I. that is what happens. one wakes up and finds this garbage, turns a blind eye and doesnt reply and then finds more garbage. I wish some of
it was true but kello lies.

Picasso

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
man shut up seriously. no one wants ur smart ass comments halla2.

The sad part is that the respectful clever guy quits, while you dump what you have and foist yourself into a position you're not fit to. When you say to someone "shut up" and to another "sedo" and you ask several members to use their minds then unfortunately if you win, you will be a bad example, and we will have to find a way to deal with the damage you're going to inflict on many members using your newly acquired moderation power as a toy and a weapon to silence those with different views.

Jorje

Legendary Member
Bassita; look at you ; you took it as a champ... 3ade

some cyber attacks don't matter; focus on the main objective.

He himself was making very harsh and unfair attacks. Actually read the last few pages; he initiated many of those attacks. Ya3ni hardly Sainte Nitouche houwe kamen. Maybe he needed a break. He should have never sold his soul to the gang.

!Aoune32

The sad part is that the respectful clever guy quits, while you dump what you have and foist yourself into a position you're not fit to. When you say to someone "shut up" and to another "sedo" and you ask several members to use their minds then unfortunately if you win, you will be a bad example, and we will have to find a way to deal with the damage you're going to inflict on many members using your newly acquired moderation power as a toy and a weapon to silence those with different views.

the only bad example is you. i use nothing and will use nothing. all the power was abused by your gang and power continues to be used by your gang. power 2al! its a mod election with people watching your every move.

He himself was making very harsh and unfair attacks. Actually read the last few pages; he initiated many of those attacks. Ya3ni hardly Sainte Nitouche houwe kamen. Maybe he needed a break. He should have never sold his soul to the gang.

it is an election; people are going to attack each others. I don't see anything strange in this.

Personally I voted so that we can have a balance; but at the end the moderator team should behave as one.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter

You awaken whenever it suits your agenda
It seems you did not notice the wrongdoings of the people you defend

Yalla bassita.

Picasso

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
the only bad example is you. i use nothingand will use nothing. all the power was abused by your gang and power continues to be used by your gang.

I mentioned the way you're behaving and your posts are there for anyone to check. So, you have nothing to say to explain your misconduct?

Moreover, even this post of yours is a dangerous example that you see those who disagreed with you as a gang, and when you become a mod you will try hard to crush this "gang"?

Now come back again and reply, the more you do, the more you are exposed!

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
He is just a regular person who was very good at his job. Some are upset because he wasn't compelled into their gang vs the other perceived gang.

@Apostate has broken the forum rules twice since the beginning of the elections.
1-He permabanned a user without asking for a Supermod's permission first, and got pulled apart for private questioning by Oroom's authorities, away from the press. This shows that's he's willing to abuse his power to destroy people he dislikes or disagrees with.

2-He let his emotions get the best of him and delivered a barrage of insults on a fellow Oroomer. Whether the insults were warranted is debatable, but the fact remains that Apostate went far beyond what is considered acceptable behavior for a moderator.

While he has proven to be a fair moderator in the past, I think these 2 recent incidents cast doubt on his current ability to moderate fairly and impartially.

Jorje

Legendary Member
it is an election; people are going to attack each others. I don't see anything strange in this.

Personally I voted so that we can have a balance; but at the end the moderator team should behave as one.

I'm saying this in reply to "harab because everyone was toxic to him". That's not true. He was laying in the shadows but when the votes became close, the fangs came out (his fangs), then retreated because he couldn't stand the heat. Fine.

I think he's a valuable poster btw; but maybe not mod material, just yet.

As I mentioned, unfortunately these elections have been permeated with gangster behavior. "Vote for me or else" kind of thing, or "vote for me at all costs so I help you".

Anyways, moving on. It's been a fun time, so hoping it stays this way.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
man some people are very weird. If a guy calls me a jewish ass licker you get no reply mennoun. if i say to him shut up i get a reply saying i shouldnt say this. they see one way and continue to see one way.

Some people are on an agenda here dude
Their hypocrisy was exposed many times over
I'd say move on
Khalas those people are done

!Aoune32

I mentioned the way you're behaving and your posts are there for anyone to check. So, you have nothing to say to explain your misconduct?

Moreover, even this post of yours is a dangerous example that you see those who disagreed with you as a gang, and when you become a mod you will try hard to crush this "gang"?

Now come back again and reply, the more you do, the more you are exposed!

i have nothing to prove to you buddy. eno FPmer is out halla2 you are trying to take me out ya3ne?? you havent learnt yet?

i have nothing to prove to u buddy. you want me to discuss something that hasnt been done yet? crush my gang this gang? what are you talking about?

Once this election is over and if I make it I tend to work as ONE in the team.

I'm saying this in reply to "harab because everyone was toxic to him". That's not true. He was laying in the shadows but when the votes became close, the fangs came out (his fangs), then retreated because he couldn't stand the heat. Fine.

I think he's a valuable poster btw; but maybe not mod material, just yet.

As I mentioned, unfortunately these elections have been permeated with gangster behavior. "Vote for me or else" kind of thing, or "vote for me at all costs so I help you".

Anyways, moving on. It's been a fun time, so hoping it stays this way.

I hope he changes his mind...

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
It puts a tear to my eye seeing the results

Almost 50% of the total votes went to new blood
New blood who were bullied and accused of all sort of things
This reflects the situation in the country
The national opinion spoke it's mind on the Orange room

People who were accused of being LFers and Anti Fpmers got half of the votes on the OROOM!

Picasso

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
i have nothing to prove to you buddy. eno FPmer is out halla2 you are trying to take me out ya3ne?? you havent learnt yet?

i have nothing to prove to u buddy. you want me to discuss something that hasnt been done yet? crush my gang this gang? what are you talking about?

Once this election is over and if I make it I tend to work as ONE in the team.

Shouldn't you then start practicing how to be respectful and how to engage in a heated conversation without lowering your esteem?

You are only degrading yourself with the low manners you have showed until now.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
@Apostate has broken the forum rules twice since the beginning of the elections.
1-He permabanned a user without asking for a Supermod's permission first, and got pulled apart for private questioning by Oroom's authorities, away from the press. This shows that's he's willing to abuse his power to destroy people he dislikes or disagrees with.

2-He let his emotions get the best of him and delivered a barrage of insults on a fellow Oroomer. Whether the insults were warranted is debatable, but the fact remains that Apostate went far beyond what is considered acceptable behavior for a moderator.

While he has proven to be a fair moderator in the past, I think these 2 recent incidents cast doubt on his current ability to moderate fairly and impartially.

Qft

Status
Not open for further replies.