• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Orange Room Elections 2019 Round 2: Vote for your final 4 moderators

Who will be your new 4 moderators for 2019/2020?

• The_FPMer

Votes: 55 51.4%
  • Isabella

Votes: 68 63.6%
  • Apostate (aka Nasser)

Votes: 49 45.8%
  • Aoune32!

Votes: 55 51.4%
  • Lebmonage (aka Rachel Corrie)

Votes: 36 33.6%
  • StopWorryingLoveTheBomb

Votes: 66 61.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I’m sorry you feel that way. I have absolutely no faith in what you are saying because I have debated both and frankly, their names are absolutely not in line with their views. Pointing it out is either unethical nor wrong.
finally, I absolutely reject you claim of bullying: no one was bullied, at all. If he felt compelled to withdraw it was his call. in fact let’s see if he sticks to it...
I have a feeling he will go back on his withdrawal :)

What are you implying? That his withdrawal was an act? Really how much more twisted can your perception get?

I know for a fact that the guy was genuinely scared off. But it is not my place to disclose any more than this, so believe what you want.

And I sure hope he changes his mind and comes back once he realizes many of us are willing to stand up against bullying.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
I'm withdrawing from the elections. I have more sh!t to worry about in my personal life than the constant mud slinging. This was supposed to be a fun competition unfortunately some people made it a serious battle. The forum is my escape from real life, it's not where I go to make myself miserable.

Congrats to the 4 new mods. Isabella out.

Sorry for all my voters, I can't keep this up anymore and I'm done with the constant fighting and accusations.

I'd like to join hands with our Queen of Bazella.

This elections has been anything but fair.
The whole integrity of the elections has been compromised by the trolls, lies, deceits and fake news campaigns - that unfortunately the administration had no interest in stopping. It was literally a "Mahzale" - and sorry 3al te3bir.

Congrats to The_FPMer, Aoune32!, Lebmonage and StopWorryingLoveTheBomb.

I'm out.
Apo

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I think the problem is that we have 3 candidates with 49% of the votes; it is clear that one of them will lose.

This would explain the campaign between them.

I voted for the 3 of them; I was under the impression that they have similar views! I don't understand what happened.
Wel all three are not pro FPM
What are you implying? That his withdrawal was an act? Really how much more twisted can your perception get?

I know for a fact that the guy was genuinely scared of. But it is not my place to disclose any more than this, so believe what you want.

And I sure hope he changes his mind and comes back once he realizes many of us are willing to stand up against bullying.
no one bullied him and I don’t know if it’s an act or not, I just have a feeling he will be back... kamena 3ayb? Let’s wait and see

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
no one bullied him and I don’t know if it’s an act or not, I just have a feeling he will be back... kamena 3ayb? Let’s wait and see

If he's not back, you get what you want.

If he's back, you'll hold it against him and say that it was all fake, like his "misleading" name.

But yeah..."there's no bullying."

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
I'd like to join hands with our Queen of Bazella.

This elections has been anything but fair.
The whole integrity of the elections has been compromised by the trolls, lies, deceits and fake news campaigns - that unfortunately the administration had no interest in stopping. It was literally a "Mahzale" - and sorry 3al te3bir.

Congrats to The_FPMer, Aoune32!, Lebmonage and StopWorryingLoveTheBomb.

I'm out.
Apo

Speaking of fair
Please ban me for 6 months for disagreeing with you or supporting your opponent LOL

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
If he's not back, you get what you want.

If he's back, you'll hold it against him and say that it was all fake, like his "misleading" name.

But yeah..."there's no bullying."
I already got what I wanted, making sure every candidate’s stances are clear irrespective of handles... now from here on, I really couldn’t care less who is elected so long as it is in a fair way. So no, there is no bullying...

And yes, his name is misleading regardless of wether or not he comes back, they are 2 separate topics :)

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Due to the latest developments, this thread will be temporarily closed until the Admin deliberates and decides on next steps.
Thank you for a very interesting experience in the democratic process.
We will be updating you on next steps very soon.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.