Russia fires on and seizes ukrainian ships

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
There is always time :) and Putin is getting old my friend :) or u think he is immortal :) Thatbs the difference btw dictator regime and system
By the way iran is a system so time wont work but with RF u just need time with small provocations :)
And for today Porochenko will win the electio. And Putin wont have a lot of time.
If that's what you're betting on, then you're in for a tough ride my friend. Beware for some day, your "small provocations" might be your last ones.

• Advertisement
  • sadek2010

sadek2010

If that's what you're betting on, then you're in for a tough ride my friend. Beware for some day, your "small provocations" might be your last ones.
    Really ?? How ?
    I can say that too
    Look u smart, in war if u can do something u just do it u dont threat that u can do it . So keep ur threats for ur self they mean nothing .

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Really ?? How ?
    I can say that too
    Look u smart, in war if u can do something u just do it u dont threat that u can do it . So keep ur threats for ur self they mean nothing .
    What threats?

I'm trying to make your brain understand that your "little provocations" will not go unanswered, and here you have before your eyes a clear example of that, yet you still insist that you want to do further more, maybe next time it might work. Then when I tell you that next time might cost you even more, you call that a threat?

Where are we here, like in kindergarten?

sadek2010

sadek2010

What threats?

I'm trying to make your brain understand that your "little provocations" will not go unanswered, and here you have before your eyes a clear example of that, yet you still insist that you want to do further more, maybe next time it might work. Then when I tell you that next time might cost you even more, you call that a threat?

Where are we here, like in kindergarten?
    My brain is fine :) it s ur brain that is blood thirsty.
    U call it provocation
    I call it rights .
    Cost me even more u are right and i dont deny it . RF soldier is meat . Cost nothing .
    But eventually time is with me .

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    RF soldier is meat . Cost nothing .
    And I am the bloodthirsty one...lol

Anyway, continue like that and enjoy your fate. Oh and stop victimizing yourself while committing aggression on others. Not only it does not work, but also, no one even cares. Victimization and self righteousness are so old fashion anyway. Try something else.

sadek2010

sadek2010

And I am the bloodthirsty one...lol

Anyway, continue like that and enjoy your fate. Oh and stop victimizing yourself while committing aggression on others. Not only it does not work, but also, no one even cares. Victimization and self righteousness are so old fashion anyway. Try something else.
    When i said “RF soldiers are meat i meant for RF elites not for Ukrainians.
    They semd them to donbass and to other part of Word to die and no one knows about them , only numbers on the grave.
    And i dont voctimize myself . It s Ukrainian teritory by international law and anex it wont make it urs. It just make u defacto a pirate .
    Did u get the meat thing or u want me to explain it again?

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

When i said “RF soldiers are meat i meant for RF elites not for Ukrainians.
    They semd them to donbass and to other part of Word to die and no one knows about them , only numbers on the grave.
    And i dont voctimize myself . It s Ukrainian teritory by international law and anex it wont make it urs. It just make u defacto a pirate .
    Did u get the meat thing or u want me to explain it again?
    Crimeans are Russian. They voted unanimously to secede and join Russia. The rest is history!
    The Crimean crisis is proof of the politicization of international law.

sadek2010

sadek2010

Crimeans are Russian. They voted unanimously to secede and join Russia. The rest is history!
    The Crimean crisis is proof of the politicization of international law.
    Crimea is Ukraine, I dont want to start with u a debate of another thread but election under a gun is not election.
    In scotland if they call for a referendum to leave the UK they take 3 years to prepare it .
    Yel3an dina l l jazma l
    Souriye kif ma btenshel men mekh l wa7ad

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Crimea is Ukraine, I dont want to start with u a debate of another thread but election under a gun is not election.
    In scotland if they call for a referendum to leave the UK they take 3 years to prepare it .

Crimea's demographics would beg to disagree.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ukraine is not strong , but it will face russian terrorist organization , and if the word doesnt care , it means nothing . Ukraine will fight to the last soldier and kill RF soldiers as much as they can
    []

bro cool down

that issue will be solved in syria

what you are witnessing, is the israeli lobby negotiating with russia in ukraine

ukraine did what they did , through pressure from the israeli govt, hoping putin will relent in syria and allow israel limited bombing in syria( 90days and counting isarel havent been allowed to bomb there)

will they succeed
    will putin agree to a deal

REMAINS TO BE SEEN

sadek2010

sadek2010

bro cool down

that issue will be solved in syria

what you are witnessing, is the israeli lobby negotiating with russia in ukraine

ukraine did what they did , through pressure from the israeli govt, hoping putin will relent in syria and allow israel limited bombing in syria( 90days and counting isarel havent been allowed to bomb there)

will they succeed
    will putin agree to a deal

REMAINS TO BE SEEN
    Sayer metel charles Ayoub bro

Dulle Griet

Dulle Griet

Sadek2010 si credible as his analysis.
    He earlier said that Poroshenko made a master move in aligning all the opposition to him (thanks to the martial law).
    It was in fact rejected by the oppositions...

Relax, your factionism impedes your brain to work smoothly.

sadek2010

sadek2010

Sadek2010 si credible as his analysis.
    He earlier said that Poroshenko made a master move in aligning all the opposition to him (thanks to the martial law).
    It was in fact rejected by the oppositions...

Relax, your factionism impedes your brain to work smoothly.
    There is two kind of oposition in Ukraine
    RF clear oposition
    And Ukrainians deal makers ( as oposition)
    If u dont know Ukrainian internal politics just watch
    Oposition Block is 10% of the society .
    They can reject whatever they want

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    So all this is happening because of the 3B USD bridge Russia is building to Crimea?

Ah and also the upcoming Ukrainian presidential elections?

Dulle Griet

Dulle Griet

Let me add a little element:

Above: Oblast where martial law has just been introduced
    Below: Oblast where Poroshenko sucked hard at elections

oblast.jpg

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Let me add a little element:

Above: Oblast where martial law has just been introduced
    Below: Oblast where Poroshenko sucked hard at elections

View attachment 11266

This is not absolute match, which makes a parallel highly speculative.

Besides, all Eastern districts are heavily loaded with Russians dreaming of separation - it is no wonder that any Ukrainian president would do poorly in those areas and those areas would be least reliable and more likely to fall under martial law restrictions.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

U mean killing ppl for peace :)
    Well, russian federation dooner or later will perish
    Pirates and terrorists dont have a chance in this world
    I have no doubt the Russian Federation has acted in aggression and killed people in its time. But compare that to the masses of people killed just in the past 5 years by the global terrorists in Washington and Europe, it makes Russia look Ghandi-like. You may want to read up on Pirates and Emperors, Old and New: International Terrorism in the Real World by Chomsky. Though I doubt ideologues like you can read anything with an open mind. Your minds are usually preconditioned by the media and society.

As far as the Ukrainian crisis, Russia is blameless. Its actions are merely reactions to continual U.S. attempts to encircle and isolate it economically whilst pausing a real military threat on its borders.