Russia Lebanon Relations after Russia saved Lebanon from Terrorists in Syria and is paving the way to refugees return

Lebanon survival was made possible

• By Russia 🇷🇺 intervention in Syria

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Russia decision to sponsor Refugees return

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Only By LAF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mainly by LAF

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • US support was more important

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • US support was as important

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

LVV

Like PMA said Lebanon appreciates Russia help in return of refugees plus Lebanon survived because Russia defeated hundreds of thousands of Terrorists in Syria.

• Advertisement
  • LVV

You mean the same russia that sent thousands of terrorists to Syria?
    You mean the migration of all terrorists from all over the world by hundreds of thousands to Syria
    I mean the killing of these terrorists by tens of thousands mainly by Russia from Allepo to tadmor to Ghouta to Deir el zoor to Abou Kamal

zero

You mean the migration of all terrorists from all over the world by hundreds of thousands to Syria
    I mean the killing of these terrorists by tens of thousands mainly by Russia from Allepo to tadmor to Ghouta to Deir el zoor to Abou Kamal
    so the same russia that sent thousands of terrorists to our neighboring country, and bombed the shit out of syria radicalizing more people, and killed hundred thousand civilians, injured more and displaced more than 10 mill? Great job russia! Very effective warfare when you dont give a shit about civilians.

I wonder if Putin expects anything in return for taking back the refugees. We owe him nothing.

Iron Maiden

so the same russia that sent thousands of terrorists to our neighboring country, and bombed the shit out of syria radicalizing more people, and killed hundred thousand civilians, injured more and displaced more than 10 mill? Great job russia! Very effective warfare when you dont give a shit about civilians.

I wonder if Putin expects anything in return for taking back the refugees. We owe him nothing.
    Yes it was russia’s intervention and bombing that sent a wave of radicalization amongst the till then completly pacifist population.

Ad absurdo if i’ve ever seen any

zero

Yes it was russia’s intervention and bombing that sent a wave of radicalization amongst the till then completly pacifist population.

Ad absurdo if i’ve ever seen any
    strawman argument if ive ever seen any.

russia made sure no moderate opposition could survive in syria. they labelled everyone opposed to assad as terrorists. Now they want to negotiate with these "terrorists" and invite them to sochi for discussions.

Iron Maiden

strawman argument if ive ever seen any.

russia made sure no moderate opposition could survive in syria. they labelled everyone opposed to assad as terrorists. Now they want to negotiate with these "terrorists" and invite them to sochi for discussions.
    how is that a strawman, u just said it, it is written on hard disk somewhere in Jo's basement. plz chekc what u wrote and come back to me

LVV

You owe him saving your ass in Lebanon from Isis

LVV

Putin can barely save his own a$$ in Syria. We don't owe him anything. He owes us a big apology for keeping the terrorist Syrian regime that terrorized and killed so many Lebanese afloat.
    Saving him ass in Syria are you ok man
    Putin control 70 percent of Syria and soon USA leaving Syria to his control
    Syria regime is criminal but much better than Isis
    Not your business
    Important for us
    Refugees
    Open borders so our country benefit by 1 billion dollar export plus coming of tourists by land
    Billions of dollars at stake
    President Aoun will open to Syria with the support of 75 deputies in Parliament
    The highest interest of Lebanese is on that like President Aoun visited KSA twice

Aoune32!

Ha ha ha Lebanon survival as a Nation is Putin decision
    What a ungrateful person you are
    Lebanon survival?
    enta 3anjad maskhara... Lebanon survival 2al. We will continue as a nation without Putins interference in our country. enta really man chi tene.... a maronite who loves Putin and Russia. You are so full of contradictions.

LVV

Lebanon survival?
    enta 3anjad maskhara... Lebanon survival 2al. We will continue as a nation without Putins interference in our country. enta really man chi tene.... a maronite who loves Putin and Russia. You are so full of contradictions.
    Putin is Christian bozo
    Isis reached Homs
    Could Lebanon have stopped 50,000 Isis fighters
    Putin defeated Isis
    It took all Russia power to do it plus USA
    Aussie you take care of the collapse real estate in Sydney and the Ausssie Dollars losing 30 percent of its value while the lira is stable