• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

Russian Armed Forces and the Rebirth of Russia as a Super Power.

Is Russia the political and military equal of the USA

• Yes

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 47 67.1%
  • Mostly Yes

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Mostly No

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • gramsci

Legendary Member
    No i mean italy out of EU
    thats wouldn't be a bad idea .. italy out of Europe mean italy out of NAto ... i personally wouldnt mind a russian naval base in sicily to control the mediterranean sea alongside the italian navy...
    unfortunately this is still a dream for lot of italians ...

gramsci

Legendary Member
    seems that the fascist regime in poland is having troubles ..with hs historical revisionism...
    they confirm only one thing... that after all Ribentropp _molotov accord wasn't a bad idea at all.

sadek2010

thats wouldn't be a bad idea .. italy out of Europe mean italy out of NAto ... i personally wouldnt mind a russian naval base in sicily to control the mediterranean sea alongside the italian navy...
    unfortunately this is still a dream for lot of italians ...
    Hahahahahhahahaha and who will pay for the cost :) RF doesnt have this kind of money :)
    Dream babe

sadek2010

they are returning to russia
    good for russia
    you always loose
    Yes yes :) remember this theory :)
    The syrian overthrown process started when the syrian started to return to syria from lebanon :) prepare ur self for blood hahahhahaah
    That would be lovely seeing more and more dead russian federation citizen

sadek2010

hahah what a joke .. with uk its easy . russia need to send some arms to IRA in northern ireland .. they will keep the creepy queen busy for a while :D
    Tens of thousands rally in Slovakia after journalist is murdered for exposing official corruption at the top.
    Italian mafia involved. Yalla go and RF ****
    Corruption = RF=mafia .one thing and cancer of humanity