Russian Armed Forces and the Rebirth of Russia as a Super Power.

Is Russia the political and military equal of the USA

• Yes

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Mostly Yes

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Mostly No

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • LVV

Yes yes :) remember this theory :)
    The syrian overthrown process started when the syrian started to return to syria from lebanon :) prepare ur self for blood hahahhahaah
    That would be lovely seeing more and more dead russian federation citizen
    Frankly you are stupid not only a clown troll
    I was talking about rich Russians keeping their money yot and building their villas in Crimea not in the West
    You understand know

sadek2010

Frankly you are stupid not only a clown troll
    I was talking about rich Russians keeping their money yot and building their villas in Crimea not in the West
    You understand know
    Again :) RF is the larger state in the world and all the oligarch leave RF to by land in UK and USA :) cs they dont need anything from RF and when they ll be sanctioned :) blood will flow hahahahahhahaha prepare

LVV

Again :) RF is the larger state in the world and all the oligarch leave RF to by land in UK and USA :) cs they dont need anything from RF and when they ll be sanctioned :) blood will flow hahahahahhahaha prepare
    Great know they will only buy land in RF
    You lose
    Crimea is a good place to built new villas
    Ha ha ha Tzar Putin might retire here

So they are saying what
    I don’t know Russian
    In general - they are unhappy because they are hungry and poor, but instead of social programs Putin is wasting (not my expression) money on useless toys.

To me it means that if we, the USA, will push really hard Russia will not hold up in Cold War II as nearly as long as USSR did.

LVV

In general - they are unhappy because they are hungry and poor, but instead of social programs Putin is wasting (not my expression) money on useless toys.

To me it means that if we, the USA, will push really hard Russia will not hold up in Cold War II as nearly as long as USSR did.
    Ok thanks for translating
    As usual time will tell about your assumption

gramsci

Legendary Member
    My prediction is that we will not push Russia to the brink, we need Russia as counter weight to rising China.
    But we need Russia tamed and we will do whatever is necessary to that effect.
    Russia to counterweight china ,,..yes of course..all at the service of usa :D live in dreams boy.. Your loosing it bg time..north korea is joining the club