• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Saad Hariri, Game Over

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
There there Aouni friends... No one wants to bash Hariri and FM a little? Throw a jab will you! Lol. I bumped this thread so you can have some fun with it...

Aoun should change his name to Aounblat :)

eLad

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
There there Aouni friends... No one wants to bash Hariri and FM a little? Throw a jab will you! Lol. I bumped this thread so you can have some fun with it...

Aoun should change his name to Aounblat :)

no need for bashing now, the game is still over. all what saad has to do is beg Aoun for some coins so that he starts a new game

eLad

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It looks more like Aounblat is begging Sa3duddin for his vote! :)

i don't think so because it's Saad who is addicted to games, and his masters want him to play again at any cost, even if the cost is kissing Aoun's ta7t zennaro

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Looks like Saad has bought Aoun a one way ticket to the opera to watch and hear the fat lady sing :)

Game on lol
I haven't decided yet whether you are mar3oub or just mhayyaj... I hope not both for your sake... bi rou7 l hayajen di3an. LOL

-----------------------------------------------

Rafidi

Legendary Member

سعد الحريري يمارس الرياضة ليعود رئيس وزراء قوي....
لكن محكوم عليه بالصلب من قبل داعش لانه لا يلبس لباس شرعي اسلامي ويظهر مفاتنه امام امراء الدواعش مما يسبب فتنة وفساد في الارض...

حسين الديراني

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

سعد الحريري يمارس الرياضة ليعود رئيس وزراء قوي....
لكن محكوم عليه بالصلب من قبل داعش لانه لا يلبس لباس شرعي اسلامي ويظهر مفاتنه امام امراء الدواعش مما يسبب فتنة وفساد في الارض...

حسين الديراني

Ma baddo a luxury return airplane ticket from Aoun. LOL

He decided to return to Lebanon on a bike... KSA --> Iraq --> Syria --> 3ersal... he only still has to figure out how to get from 3ersal to Qraytem :)

He's working on planning the last leg of his trip: 3ersal --> Moukhtara --> Ain el-Tineh --> Qraytem. LOL

-------------------------------------------

Danny Z

Legendary Member

He was not talking to you, he was talking to people who understand the deep meaning of such a statement, you of course hardly can understand anything deep. And to make you work harder to understand it, I am not going to explain it to you, it was already explained many times, you need to work harder to understand it. Next time don't ask stupid questions that expose your deficit in understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
When Saad Hariri returns to Lebanon it will be after a deal with HA guaranteeing his safety. Today this deal cannot be reached until the situation in Syria is further clarified, but it is this situation in Syria that gives him some room to negotiate a deal for his safety, return and share in power. Time will tell if, when and under what deal, but one way tickets can be purchased with many destinations, in and out. When GMA said he gave him a one way ticket out, he never thought in his wildest dreams that Syria can be in the state it is today, and so quickly. As Syria weakens in Lebanon, HA will need more friends, Sunni friends precisely. In the end a compromise will be reached between FM and HA, and they will share again in the spoils. FPM and LF will continue to get the leftovers.

Saad Hariri, Game on!

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Saad Hariri, Game on!
According to your definitions and analysis (?), he made a deal with HA :)

This is just to set the record straight... lest you start bragging about your predictions that you never made like Bandar :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Weezy

This is just to set the record straight... lest you start bragging about your predictions that you never made like Bandar :)

It seems it wasn't a one way ticket after all :)

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

Yes isn't that what I said in my post?! :) what record are you setting straight? Lol

Shoo khasso Bandar, he's always on your mind :)

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter
I wish I could have seen the resident Nostradamus' face when he woke up yesterday and saw that Saad was in Beirut. Seems like Aoun is out of the picture a lot these days :(

Bandar

Orange Room Supporter

Deals are often made under the table in politics...as a secret agent with the CIA as well as the FPM director of affairs in the USA, you should know this.

As for my predictions, there is indeed one mistake I made - considering that Aoun would have some say or another in Saad's return. I never could have imagined that le petit General would be side-stepped by HA for so many months like this.

ziche

سعد الحريري صف حد سمير جعجع
ما بيطلع من امرو شي
وعلى شكلو شكشكلو
إيه عى فكرة فوفو القصة كلا

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Deals are often made under the table in politics...
lah, bi sharafak is that how things are done? Or is it another prediction of yours? LOL

as a secret agent with the CIA
I am? Or is this one more prediction?

as well as the FPM director of affairs in the USA,
Director? and only in the USA? How about Africa? I must be everything everywhere in your eyes :) I hope you don't get wet dreams lamma btobsorneh bi nawmak. LOL

you should know this.
You're still too much of a little ignorant souss to begin to figure out what I might know or not know :)

As for my predictions, there is indeed one mistake I made - considering that Aoun would have some say or another in Saad's return. I never could have imagined that le petit General would be side-stepped by HA for so many months like this.
Never know... it could be the only mistake you didn't make :)

Last but not least, ma tfalfesh ktir w tetmarjal... I have spared you many a time before in the hope that it would teach a punk like you some humility but I advise you ma t3antez rassak w tzida... it won't take much to put your head back where it belongs :)

-------------------------------------------------

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
الأمس كانت هناك مقولة " ما في نوى الاّ سوى " وسقطت سريعاً لأنو تبين انو مظبوط " ما في نوى نكون سوى ".
اليوم , هل نسمع مقولة " ما تهاجمو سعد ... ما عرفنا نواياه بعد " ؟؟؟؟؟.
انا من جهتي ما فيني خلّي شي ببطني: رفيق الحريري خرب البلد "ومين خلّف ما مات " والمسيرة مستمرة.

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I wish I could have seen the resident Nostradamus' face when he woke up yesterday and saw that Saad was in Beirut. Seems like Aoun is out of the picture a lot these days :(

Walid Jumblatt was with SHN lask week , then at GMA 's place and going to SF's place. min azka, inti willa houwi?? min bi2i min elwafiyin? Geagea...khalilkoun yeh. loool