• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Saad Hariri, Game Over

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
wlek shou bek elyowm misakra maak. He attacked them yesterday after he came back. Do you mean he has schizophrenia like Jumbo ?? its possible but I think he is a kid and simpleton.

You cannot read strategy from speeches, they are only a small components of a strategy. Look at the situation in its totality and what I am deducing becomes obvious regardless of where a speech here or there fit into the equation, or don't.

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You cannot read strategy from speeches, they are only a small components of a strategy. Look at the situation in its totality and what I am deducing becomes obvious regardless of where a speech here or there fit into the equation, or don't.

This is more believable... its possible he caught the wrong flight from Saudi Arabia, while sniffing powder :) forgot to tell the pilate where to go loool and landed in beirut. He looks bamboozeled. nearly always laughing.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
This is more believable... its possible he caught the wrong flight from Saudi Arabia, while sniffing powder :) forgot to tell the pilate where to go loool and landed in beirut. He looks bamboozeled. nearly always laughing.

Why do you think it is so far fetched that Saad reaches an understanding with HA? After all everyone else has :) and after the Syrian civil war Saad has some room to negotiate based on Sunni Shiite tensions that HA prefers stay out of its own backyard.

I support Aoun for president and Roukouz for army chief.

Lebanon isn't a country and doesn't have a mature citizenship. It is a bunch of hodgepodge people following self interest and a hodgepodge of tribal sectarian and regional goals allegiances and sponsorships. Let them do whatever they want follow whomever they want have their militias arms whatever, forget about the state institutions rule of law democracy or anything else... None of that is worth a nickel in a place like this. The only thing that matters is achieving as much as possible some security stability and prosperity. Forget about dignity and statehood none of that exists there or is possible. From my perspective I would like some security stability and prosperity for Lebanon no matter which tribe and tribes rule.

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
He can make deals with HA just like and if need be better than orange deals :)
Making deals with HA is beyond his pay scale :)

If there is a deal (something neither you or I can know yet), his role in it does not go beyond executing orders... and handing over some of the money to the other minions executing the orders.

---------------------------------------------------

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You can bump it all you want but unfortunately it is far from being game over for him..
There are still many cards he can still play.. and he still have strong influence in the country..
Agree... the only game over for any politician is parliamentary elections... so long as Hariri has MPs, and a sizeable number, he is a major player in our Lebanese politics.

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Agree... the only game over for any politician is parliamentary elections... so long as Hariri has MPs, and a sizeable number, he is a major player in our Lebanese politics.
He will soon resign from the parliament and from the political life!

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Why do you think it is so far fetched that Saad reaches an understanding with HA? After all everyone else has :) and after the Syrian civil war Saad has some room to negotiate based on Sunni Shiite tensions that HA prefers stay out of its own backyard.

I support Aoun for president and Roukouz for army chief.

Lebanon isn't a country and doesn't have a mature citizenship. It is a bunch of hodgepodge people following self interest and a hodgepodge of tribal sectarian and regional goals allegiances and sponsorships. Let them do whatever they want follow whomever they want have their militias arms whatever, forget about the state institutions rule of law democracy or anything else... None of that is worth a nickel in a place like this. The only thing that matters is achieving as much as possible some security stability and prosperity. Forget about dignity and statehood none of that exists there or is possible. From my perspective I would like some security stability and prosperity for Lebanon no matter which tribe and tribes rule.

I guess Hariri has no idea how to reach an understanding with anyone, and how to manage politics. Failure.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
You know come to think of it, I always knew he is not the brightest tool in the shed, but, I never thought he is as dumb in politics as he turned out to be. An incredible beyond belief failure, I hope he retires from politics today for his supporters' sake before his opponents.

Jorje

Legendary Member
This thread is a bit ironic. The only reason Hariri's career survived was because HaBassilBerriHa chose to rescue him so he can act as an easily manipulable and convenient tool for them.

Thawra # Furoshima

He will soon resign from the parliament and from the political life!
You said that years ago
And your master God Bassil brought him back in the devilish deal in 2016
The dark side
So nobody knows about the future
He might be over or not
Same for Bassil
Both are terribly injured 🤕 after 17 October glorious Revolution

Look 👀 who was given for dead 💀 and resurrected 10 times more powerful
But that beyond your arrak kess I guess

Last edited: