• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Saad Hariri, Game Over

O Brother

Legendary Member
Its hard to find someone mish 7arami, what to do?!

That is another question.. but to say it is game over for hariri then there must be a replacement.. don't you think?
So who is the replacement?

But like you said there isn't any and as long there isn't any.. hariri will still be a major politician (bad one) in the country.

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
That is another question.. but to say it is game over for hariri then there must be a replacement.. don't you think?
So who is the replacement?

But like you said there isn't any and as long there isn't any.. hariri will still be a major politician (bad one) in the country.
Do you think that when he was eating sa7asi7 in in KSA there was no replacement?! In fact hariri is an embarrassment for those who are backing him up, they can always replace him like a pair of socks, names dont matter for them!

Last edited by a moderator:

O Brother

Legendary Member
Do you think that when he want eating sa7asi7 in in KSA there was no replacement?! In fact hariri is an embarrassment for those who are backing him up, they can always replace him like a pair of socks, names dont matter for them!

Well maybe they would but so far they haven't.
I strongly believe that the assassination of hariri senior was all about mobilizing the majority of lebanese sunni under a very weak leadership!
Saad succeeded in every way to make it way worst for the lebanese sunni before anyone else!

And to be honest with you the sunni will not have a strong representative as long the so called saudi arabia dictate it on us and as long the assad regime is in power next door!

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
And to be honest with you the sunni will not have a strong representative as long the so called saudi arabia dictate it on us

This one fhemna.

and as long the assad regime is in power next door!
This, however, you need to explain, unless you mean Lebanese sunnis are counting on a sunni majority rule in Syria to boost their general status in Lebanon, including lifting forward a strong representative.
Can this explain their unconditional support for the salafists/ISIS/FSA and their fake attachment to the million+ Syrian refugees?
2enno 2005 they revolted against the foreign meddler and occupier Bachar for killing their strong representative, but they'd be okey with a sunni replacement for Bachar knowing he'll have a direct impact on having a strong sunni leader in Lebanon? Is this what you're saying. O'bro?

O Brother

Legendary Member
This one fhemna.

This, however, you need to explain, unless you mean Lebanese sunnis are counting on a sunni majority rule in Syria to boost their general status in Lebanon, including lifting forward a strong representative.
Can this explain their unconditional support for the salafists/ISIS/FSA and their fake attachment to the million+ Syrian refugees?
2enno 2005 they revolted against the foreign meddler and occupier Bachar for killing their strong representative, but they'd be okey with a sunni replacement for Bachar knowing he'll have a direct impact on having a strong sunni leader in Lebanon? Is this what you're saying. O'bro?

LOL are you making "statements" or asking me?
There is no such thing as unconditional support.. so stop playing with words mate :cool:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
LOL are you making "statements" or asking me?
There is no such thing as unconditional support.. so stop playing with words mate :cool:

You're chickening out. I'm asking you. But don't get all worked up. This is not the Syrian moukhabarat office in 3anjar, it's an open forum.
Let me repeat my question: How is Bachar an obstacle against having a strong sunni representative in Lebanon? This is what you basically said and I can re-quote you min vän :cigar:

Also, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

O Brother

Legendary Member
You're chickening out. I'm asking you. But don't get all worked up. This is not the Syrian moukhabarat office in 3anjar, it's an open forum.
Let me repeat my question: How is Bachar an obstacle against having a strong sunni representative in Lebanon? This is what you basically said and I can re-quote you min vän :cigar:

Also, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

yin3ad 3lek bil sa7a wl hidaya khayoo..

Haha how am I chickening out.. I have stated my opinion about this many times here..
Anyway, yes that is a better way to ask instead of making false statement questions!

And wouldn't it be the obvious that the Muslims and the Sunni in particular would be strengthened politically in the region when the assad regime falls and a majority rule replaces it?
Isn't it one of the main reasons why the orange party are so pro assad today and speak so highly about the so called minority alliance in the region and always calls for it!?

The assad regime is an obstacle because it will do anything in its power to contain any strong sunni representation let it be in Lebanon or in Syria because it would see it as a direct threat to its own survival!

There is a good reason why HA were so happy with someone like the weak hariri because they could simply control him and direct him however they wanted!

And let's spit it out.. the lebanese sunni are a majority in this region but forced to behave like a tiny minority.. and that is what weakness is in itself!
Today in any true and strong representation it can not but be against all this!

The minorities have their rights but once they overstep it will create unbalance and turbulence!

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
yin3ad 3lek bil sa7a wl hidaya khayoo..

Haha how am I chickening out.. I have stated my opinion about this many times here..
Anyway, yes that is a better way to ask instead of making false statement questions!

And wouldn't it be the obvious that the Muslims and the Sunni in particular would be strengthened politically in the region when the assad regime falls and a majority rule replaces it?
Isn't it one of the main reasons why the orange party are so pro assad today and speak so highly about the so called minority alliance in the region and always calls for it!?

The assad regime is an obstacle because it will do anything in its power to contain any strong sunni representation let it be in Lebanon or in Syria because it would see it as a direct threat to its own survival!

There is a good reason why HA were so happy with someone like the weak hariri because they could simply control him and direct him however they wanted!

And let's spit it out.. the lebanese sunni are a majority in this region but forced to behave like a tiny minority.. and that is what weakness is in itself!
Today in any true and strong representation it can not but be against all this!

The minorities have their rights but once they overstep it will create unbalance and turbulence!

Firstly, how is the Lebanese sunni a majority in the region? The Lebanese sunni roughly equal the other two big sects in Lebanon.
In your reply echoes our main misery: allegiance to your sect in the umma context of the region.
Khayyo, sunni Lebanese and their strife to always hurry ringing the bell of the umma, is among three main factors that brought us to the agonizing society we are today.
Still counting on a Bachar replacement to get a tight sunni shadd 3assab in Lebanon, huh? Elaborate more for the sake of dardashe. What happens then? How does a strong sunni leader in Lebanon automagically turn your sunni life into a much better one?

O Brother

Legendary Member
Firstly, how is the Lebanese sunni a majority in the region? The Lebanese sunni roughly equal the other two big sects in Lebanon.
In your reply echoes our main misery: allegiance to your sect in the umma context of the region.
Khayyo, sunni Lebanese and their strife to always hurry ringing the bell of the umma, is among three main factors that brought us to the agonizing society we are today.
Still counting on a Bachar replacement to get a tight sunni shadd 3assab in Lebanon, huh? Elaborate more for the sake of dardashe. What happens then? How does a strong sunni leader in Lebanon automagically turn your sunni life into a much better one?

Lebanon is part of a region called the levant and you can not simply take out the influence of neighbouring countries no matter what you believe or say! And in this same levant region there is a sunni majority which the lebanese sunni are part of..

Muslims will always be attached to their Ummah and strive for it.. specially in times when they are being fought against and not allowed to come together and become greater entity!

But lets cut the crap.. You are as much attracted and strive to maintain the current western dominance over our region!
And the Shia are very much attached to Vilyat al Faqih so lets not talk like you are any different..

bachar needs to go because he is a taghy ye3ni a freaking tyrant and tyrants needs to be brought down and face justice.. so this is not about shadd 3assab or whatever but about what is right and about bringing balance to our region.. now what might happens after... rabak 3alim bro :cool:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Lebanon is part of a region called the levant and you can not simply take out the influence of neighbouring countries no matter what you believe or say! And in this same levant region there is a sunni majority which the lebanese sunni are part of..

Muslims will always be attached to their Ummah and strive for it.. specially in times when they are being fought against and not allowed to come together and become greater entity!

But lets cut the crap.. You are as much attracted and strive to maintain the current western dominance over our region!
And the Shia are very much attached to Vilyat al Faqih so lets not talk like you are any different..

bachar needs to go because he is a taghy ye3ni a freaking tyrant and tyrants needs to be brought down and face justice.. so this is not about shadd 3assab or whatever but about what is right and about bringing balance to our region.. now what might happens after... rabak 3alim bro :cool:

If only 30% of Lebanese sunni live in that yellow old umma universe as you do, we're screwed.. well, never mind, we already are.
I asked you a question you dodged: since you so wish for it, in what way would a Bachar replacement, say a sunni ruler in Syria, resulting in a strong sunni representative in Lebanon, affect your sunni life in Lebanon for the better?

O Brother

Legendary Member
If only 30% of Lebanese sunni live in that yellow old umma universe as you do, we're screwed.. well, never mind, we already are.
I asked you a question you dodged: since you so wish for it, in what way would a Bachar replacement, say a sunni ruler in Syria, resulting in a strong sunni representative in Lebanon, affect your sunni life in Lebanon for the better?

You are asking the wrong question that no one can answer.. shu sheyfni 7abibtak magy fara7.. :lol:
But I'll tell you this a tyrant should face justice no matter what..

Injustice shouldn't be acceptable no matter what and no matter what your fears are from the after.. ye3ni a bachar replacement could make it worse and it could make it eventually better but it will be worth it every time by trying to fight injustice ye3ni bloody murderers should be prosecuted at all times without excuses!

And that in itself what will make our lives in this region better!