Saad Hariri, Game Over

CedarJet

and what is this historical context u speak of?
By the way, if the fall of Mubarak is a step in that direction, then the fall of the saudi regime should be another step as well. Yalla, go demand that!

I'm pretty sure he means the syrian chair next. I could be mistaken though.

I love how some people can't see farther than their nose.

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
I'm pretty sure he means the syrian chair next. I could be mistaken though.

I love how some people can't see farther than their nose.
no, u got it right. He meant Bachar alright.
I'm just reminding him that there are still plenty of Mubaraks around, from the king of KSA to the Jordanian King to the president of Yemen, to the king of Bahrain, etc...

Really, I am bewildered how FM partisans see the fall of all those dictators which supported Hariri so adamantly as a good thing, and they even go a step further and warn their opponents that their days are now numbered. Must be case of severe delusion or psychosis!

Weezy

Legendary Member
no, u got it right. He meant Bachar alright.
I'm just reminding him that there are still plenty of Mubaraks around, from the king of KSA to the Jordanian King to the president of Yemen, to the king of Bahrain, etc...

Really, I am bewildered how FM partisans see the fall of all those dictators which supported Hariri so adamantly as a good thing, and they even go a step further and warn their opponents that their days are now numbered. Must be case of severe delusion or psychosis!

Here is where you are getting it all wrong. I am no FM partisan. He has our support, but it's not the end of the world if the FM is to lose its grip on the street in lebanon as long as the party to which the grip is lost will work on the points mentioned in earlier posts.

These regimes have brought us nothing but miseries. They have left a huge void in the regional political scene which opened the doors for the likes of the Fakih state and their soldiers in lebanon to take advantage and expand their influence. It will be as big of a catastrophe to both the Zionists and the Fakih state if Syria and Egypt are to reassume their identities and responisbilities in the Middle East.

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Here is where you are getting it all wrong. I am no FM partisan. He has our support, but it's not the end of the world if the FM is to lose its grip on the street in lebanon as long as the party to which the grip is lost will work on the points mentioned in earlier posts.

These regimes have brought us nothing but miseries. They have left a huge void in the regional political scene which opened the doors for the likes of the Fakih state and their soldiers in lebanon to take advantage and expand their influence. It will be as big of a catastrophe to both the Zionists and the Fakih state if Syria and Egypt are to reassume their identities and responisbilities in the Middle East.

Once the tribunal charade is done and dusted so will saad.
He better watch out for himself because soon enough he will be as useless as an ashtray on a motorbike.

As far as the uprisings are concerned and the fall of the so called "moderate axis", i can still hear Hariri's propagandists claiming that the "moderate" arabs with their "initiative" are the best path to resisting the Zionists and so forth of whatever nonsense they could summon.

Fakhr eddine 1618

Legendary Member
OK, So Hariri is now officially aligned with Israeli and US demands to disarm HA

This is very good, no more "tkhouzo2" from behind, everything is on Table now.

Youchka

Legendary Member
OK, So Hariri is now officially aligned with Israeli and US demands to disarm HA

This is very good, no more "tkhouzo2" from behind, everything is on Table now.

Everything WAS on the table since 2006, no one was fooled, neither SHN nor GMA nor any of us, nor the feb 14 supporters for that matter.

united

Don't worry, we didn't forget about Jund-El-Sit, Fateh El Islam, Salafeyet Akkar, and most importantly Fohood Tareek el Jdeede :)

You're so pathetic. Tell me 1 good thing that hariri junior did for lebanon.

he showed to the whole world and to the lebanese that Hizbollah is really is really a militia msh mo2awame

Youchka

Legendary Member
he showed to the whole world and to the lebanese that Hizbollah is really is really a militia msh mo2awame

HUm not really, he maybe tried to convince you who is asslan convinced by anything he would tell you, but unless you get me a photo of HA using a Khaybar inside Beirut, then I would dismiss all your talks about HA using its weapons inside Beirut and call you a liar.

united

HUm not really, he maybe tried to convince you who is asslan convinced by anything he would tell you, but unless you get me a photo of HA using a Khaybar inside Beirut, then I would dismiss all your talks about HA using its weapons inside Beirut and call you a liar.

i will post a cute pic..
xd8irm.jpg

Youchka

Legendary Member
i will post a cute pic..
xd8irm.jpg

That is indeed very cute, but this kind of weapon is not HA weapon, this is the kind of weapons that Samir Geagea monkeys have, the kind of weapons that Joumbi's monkeys have, of course without forgetting the monkeys Saad brought from the North who also had the same weapons.

So are those the weapons of HA that you want to remove?

Youchka

Legendary Member
رأى النائب جنبلاط أنه "من المفيد إنعاش ذاكرة البعض بأن بعض التيارات السياسية قد إستقدمت من الشمال الآلاف من الشبان قبل أحداث السابع من أيار تحت شعار الدفاع عن بيروت، وتخلت عنهم لاحقاً
"

Who better than an old ally to divulge the secrets? So what were those guys given to protect Beirut, nekayfet? Enough bull and enough talk about weapons, HA DID NOT USE ITS WEAPONS INSIDE BEIRUT, IT USED THE SAME WEAPONS THAT HARIRI'S GOONS HAD, GO FIND ANOTHER SLOGAN TO ATTRACT HAWACH AROUND YOU.

united

That is indeed very cute, but this kind of weapon is not HA weapon, this is the kind of weapons that Samir Geagea monkeys have, the kind of weapons that Joumbi's monkeys have, of course without forgetting the monkeys Saad brought from the North who also had the same weapons.

So are those the weapons of HA that you want to remove?

hezbo_beirut.jpg

what about this ?
i know that u'll find another excuse.. :)

kappa273

hezbo_beirut.jpg

what about this ?

are these the katyusha, zelzel, Sar-802 they were talking about?

those HA members must be really strong, carrying those rockets in their hands..

look at the one in the first plan in the middle, he's crouched and his knees are not touching the ground and he is holding the zelzel-5 which can reach 200km...

frankly, i wouldn't mess with elite HA, it's told they carry M1 Abrams in their backpacks..

kappa

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
hezbo_beirut.jpg

what about this ?

these are the z2a2iye sa3doun brought to harass and intimidate the good people of beirut.

but thankfully on MAY7 they were disarmed and send back home.
as they say in lebanon

sla7 b eid al kha.....byejra7

NewB

Legendary Member
hezbo_beirut.jpg

what about this ?

hmmmm I don't know who those are but I definatly know who this guy is :)

PH2008102002049.jpg

Hassan, a 39-year-old Sunni resident of this northern Lebanese port city, recently picked up his gun to lead a group of street fighters.

Lets not play this game :)

[VBTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG4DRQd2Mzs[/VBTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG4DRQd2Mzs

[VBTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysvPnQY-qMA[/VBTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysvPnQY-qMA

Danny Z

Legendary Member
We have to start saying things by their names, a lie of omission is a still a lie. On March 7 HA was fighting with people who had weapons, not people who did not have froudet may or paintball guns, and united you already know this, you also know that tayyar el mustaqbal killed SSNPers in Akkar after they surrendered, while HA did not kill people who surrendered but you are also omitting to say it because you have an agenda a propagandist agenda. You are omitting to say you had weapons and you while still accusing the others of having hence you are not only guilty of the same crime you are accusing others of but your lie of omission makes you also a liar, so cut the chase and stop talking about the subject already.
And frankly why would anybody surrender their weapons if they know that after doing it Mustaqbal will slaugther them unarmed as they did in halba?