Saad Hariri, Game Over

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It doesn't' matter. If you can bring any evidence that Hariri is alive and well, be my guest. I don't care about the source. Just let us hear his voice telling us he's fine or see his face without a bruise...
أفادت معلومات لـ"مستقبل ويب" أن الرئيس المكلف تشكيل الحكومة سعد الحريري عاد بعد منتصف الليل الى بيروت.

Soon you might see and hear his voice
But if he left again without being seen or heard I give you a credit

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are spreading the rumor about Harriri
🤥
مصدر للجديد: شائعة إختطاف الحريري مصدرها أحد محازبي "الوطني الحر
I asked you meen w shu ismo, you did not answer, yalla natrak!

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It doesn't' matter. If you can bring any evidence that Hariri is alive and well, be my guest. I don't care about the source. Just let us hear his voice telling us he's fine or see his face without a bruise...

See!!
You took a rumor and used it as the truth
this is a sign of desperation ya rafi2 ;)

Viral

See!!
You took a rumor and used it as the truth
this is a sign of desperation ya rafi2 ;)
I'm glad he was released. No one knows where his flight came from. Either way, this is his last chance to either form a a government or become reduced to nothing.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I'm glad he was released. No one knows where his flight came from. Either way, this is his last chance to either form a a government or become reduced to nothing.
now, You have officially declared yourself a TROLL 😁 😁 😁 😁
baynetna are you the true FADI SAAD ??? ;) ;);)

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
You appeared as pathetic as them this time when you decided to adopt a rumor as a truth and advocate for it

Viral

You appeared as pathetic as them this time when you decided to adopt a rumor as a truth and advocate for it
You need to speak their language if you want to beat them at their own game or at least let them have a taste of their medicine.
Do you think I’d spend any time here dealing with over 70% full time electronic army if I didn’t know how to deal with them without going crazy?
You need to be able to read between the lines in order to survive or at least stay sane.
You should know I don’t use the same style with you as I do with those playing the game.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You need to speak their language if you want to beat them at their own game or at least let them have a taste of their medicine.
Do you think I’d spend any time here dealing with over 70% full time electronic army if I didn’t know how to deal with them without going crazy?
You need to be able to read between the lines in order to survive or at least stay sane.
You should know I don’t use the same style with you as I do with those playing the game.
7arbouuuuuu2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JB81

Legendary Member

Tsallayna yawman w kheryo ta7ton shabeb 3a Saad 🤣

Makhtouf aw mawjoud... ma ka2ano la bu2addem wala y2akher

Shaklo ra7 ye3tezer li2an ma baddon yeh Saudiyeh

Viral

Tsallayna yawman w kheryo ta7ton shabeb 3a Saad 🤣

Makhtouf aw mawjoud... ma ka2ano la bu2addem wala y2akher

Shaklo ra7 ye3tezer li2an ma baddon yeh Saudiyeh
It gives me pleasure to make the trolls hyper and work overtime.:lol:

Viral

Check their blood pressure 🤣
There was a legitimate reason to be concerned about his irresponsible disappearance to start with. That is why his trolls got so concerned and freaked out. We still don’t have an explanation to were he was and where he came from and the weird tweet he sent out from his account. If we were to judge his behavior as a normal person he should be held accountable for insulting the whole country and abusing his powers dragging his feet irresponsibly while the country is sinking.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
7ada bya3rif ayya se3a baddo yza77it el 3abd el ma2mour?!

Allah la yreddo, ma3 alf sermeyeh
but still the problem is not here,
you do not want any gov,
or let me be more accurate, you don't want any REAL gov,
because a real gov will put you in front of the reality of the country and you don't want that.
What you want is another 7oukoumet "ma khallouna" so that you attack it and rebuild your shattered base
in preparation for the elections.
This applies to other parties as well

"kellon ye3ni kellon"