Saad Hariri, Game Over

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
@My Moria Moon, @Mrsrx, etc.

HA is meaningless without weapons.

Therefore, if you want HA to disarm faster all you can do is to join Death-to-America people in order to beat America faster.
@My Moria Moon lets join salem zgharta to beat Real Madrid faster.

When you start alienating the people that can go either way it means you have lost this war and you do not realise it yet. It was never about the weapons it has always been about influence and if people are running away from you ...you can do the math.

Agno tag me when you rid us of the sectarian system not before.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter

Ever wonder why HA is meaningless without weapons...? they have no "lebanese" political vision, they have no economical project, they have no intention in tashri3 and fighting corruption...
Their whole world revolves around weapons, wars and religion... ever wonder why? because they have nothing else to offer.

When the "weapons" become the goal in itself, instead of being a tool to achieve the prosperity for the people which these weapons are supposedly liberating... then we have a problem...

I have yet to come across some party as clueless and with no vision as HA and their supporters.

agnostic

Legendary Member
When you start alienating the people that can go either way
All I see here is blaming and alienating HA. You pretend you only want to fight corruption. Instead I see you opening a front against HA.
HA never ask anything from anyone but only to not stab. Do and go whatever and wherever you wish bro.

Agno tag me when you rid us of the sectarian system not before.
2ul Inshallah.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
Say it to yourself:

And besides that? they have nothing else to offer... bunch of medieval clowns being ran by religious men living in the 7th century who have no clue about politics, economy, states... you're just cementing my point of view by agreeing that all HA does is war because they know nothing else.

At least we agree on something :)

agnostic

Legendary Member
And besides that? they have nothing else to offer...

At least HA liberated the country from Israel and the Dawa3esh and is still the only valuable protection Lebanon has against Israel and the Dawa3sh.

Perhaps you prefer the corruption offered by the rest of Lebanese parties? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or being a kosher pet for the French like Charbel Nahhas who see nothing wrong with the French and the West and at the same time put the blame on HA and beloved Iran.

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
Orange Room Supporter
At least HA liberated the country from Israel and the Dawa3esh and is still the only valuable protection Lebanon has against Israel and the Dawa3sh.

Perhaps you prefer the corruption offered by the rest of Lebanese parties? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or being a kosher pet for the French like Charbel Nahhas who see nothing wrong with the French and the West and at the same time put the blame on HA and beloved Iran.

HA changed an occupation with another... thankfully we got rid of israelis, but now we have another occupation, which is you - a mini-da3oushi.

Nah I dislike all parties alike... Charbel Nahhas doesn't put the blame on HA and "beloved" Iran, he puts the blame on the whole manzoumet el fased wel taba3iyye wel tawayif.. which includes HA who are slaves to external powers.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

Fi majel l Sayyed ya3teena shway min wa2to to look into our internal matters wala ba3do l terkeez 3al houthis? #Ma3ennaWa2et
FKMSrlmX0AA4rFd

manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
And besides that? they have nothing else to offer... bunch of medieval clowns being ran by religious men living in the 7th century who have no clue about politics, economy, states... you're just cementing my point of view by agreeing that all HA does is war because they know nothing else.

At least we agree on something :)

We must thank the Sunnis for liberating the south and protecting Lebanon from the ISIS threat.
We feel very indebted to Rafik Hariri, a debt we can never repay. 🙄

agnostic

Legendary Member
HA changed an occupation with another... thankfully we got rid of israelis, but now we have another occupation, which is you - a mini-da3oushi.

Nah I dislike all parties alike... Charbel Nahhas doesn't put the blame on HA and "beloved" Iran, he puts the blame on the whole manzoumet el fased wel taba3iyye wel tawayif.. which includes HA who are slaves to external powers.
France is part of manzoumet el fased and directly involved in the fased unlike HA. Yest your MMFD is sponsored by France and never says anything bad about it.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
Saad's landslide electoral wins in 2005 and 2009 weren't because of money or Saudi support only. If he hadn't compromised with Bassil/Hizb he would still maintain his absolute grip on the Sunnite street even with his financial struggles.
2005? Lol you’re oozing habal, that was more than 15 years ago, while you are still stuck in the past the iPhone was invented way back in 2007 And most importantly Salman placed a remote control in Hariri‘s a**

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@My Moria Moon, @Mrsrx, etc.

You could be spot on. HA's die-hard attachment to their arms will ultimately bring the die-hard over them. When you have no clue about when only arms are needed versus when only brains are, you end up eating s hit. The past and present world is full of useful examples to ponder over.

Therefore, if you want HA to disarm faster all you can do is to join Death-to-America people in order to beat America faster.
Your words sound like a tired buzzing fly, they have little meaning in my ears. Fact of the matter Lebanon is a poisonous swamp where the lowest of orc breed rules over willingly enslaved creepers. There's no happy end in sight. The country's fate is so sealed beyond despair; no place on earth can survive the combo of dumb inhabitants constantly pushed down by dumber yet extremely treacherous leaders.
Leave America to the Chinese, it is your little country, your tribe, your family and yourself who currently need your attention.