Elections Sabaa new party electoral program

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin

Sabaa is the new large party in Lebanon, the only real national and cross-sectarian platform designed to organize the participation of citizens in public affairs and to create new leaders ... in the global sense of parties.
Sabaa is not an orphan or beginner initiative. It is actually a serious and ambitious political project on the Lebanese political arena today.
This party’s goal is to become the largest political party on the nation's territory.

[...]

more: sabaa سبعة ٧

Electoral Program:

In Politics:

In the preparation of programs

In line with global trends

Attachments

• Advertisement
  • freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    I hope they stick to their principles
    My gut is telling not to trust them... their source of finance is unkown for a party that is spending this much for advertising , media and logistics with fewer personel in comparison to other bigger parties like FPM FM Hizbullah etc.

The Jade

Legendary Member
    My gut is telling not to trust them... their source of finance is unkown for a party that is spending this much for advertising , media and logistics with fewer personel in comparison to other bigger parties like FPM FM Hizbullah etc.
    If you had a choice between the actual thieves and these guys, who would you go for?

The Jade

Legendary Member
    There is a 3rd choice: FPM
    Unless you've been living in another galaxy, but the FPM has chosen its camp....and it's allying with the other political parties who have raped this country for years.
    If it was a third choice, it would be running by itself.
    Let's not forget that the FPM's (in)actions in the Beirut City Council (to name a few) actually point at theft and malpractice from them too.
    Not sure why they should be considered a different choice than the actual thieves......

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Unless you've been living in another galaxy, but the FPM has chosen its camp....and it's allying with the other political parties who have raped this country for years.
    If it was a third choice, it would be running by itself.
    Let's not forget that the FPM's (in)actions in the Beirut City Council (to name a few) actually point at theft and malpractice from them too.
    Not sure why they should be considered a different choice than the actual thieves......
    That's your opinion not a reality.

Aoune32!

If you had a choice between the actual thieves and these guys, who would you go for?
    Problem is people don't like change. People rather vote for the same people and let them rob us dry. Just a question. :)
    Who said the Lebanese people are not corrupt aslan?? And who said that they don't like going to an MP or a minister??
    Ba3ad chway bi2elak ana rabayto lama houwe kan zghir w la2ano ana sa3adto sar neyeb.

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Well i lost hope in finding a real alternative as i figured out corruption is in the lebanese blood so i decided to follow the one who will benefit me more which is FPM. There is no place for idealism in lebanon the jade as sad as it sounds!

The Jade

Legendary Member
    That's your opinion not a reality.
    I actually gave a very real example re-Beirut Municipality scandals.
    I mean even your minister of anti-corruption even asked the judiciary to open a case against the latest contract awarded to Jihad el Arab.
    The situation is so bad that FPMers think other FPMers are thieves....
    You want to keep playing the ostrich game and stick your head in the sand, be my guest.
    Just don't come and complain when the same thing happens again and again after you vote for the same people
    Well i lost hope in finding a real alternative as i figured out corruption is in the lebanese blood so i decided to follow the one who will benefit me more which is FPM. There is no place for idealism in lebanon the jade as sad as it sounds!
    I totally agree with you, idealism has no place in Lebanon.
    It also has no place anywhere else.
    It's just about choosing the lesser evil, choosing something different that what we've been used to.
    People took a chance with the FPM in 2005, why not take a chance with someone else?
    What have you got to lose?
    By voting FPM and their allies, it's more of the same....

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Problem is people don't like change. People rather vote for the same people and let them rob us dry. Just a question. :)
    Who said the Lebanese people are not corrupt aslan?? And who said that they don't like going to an MP or a minister??
    Ba3ad chway bi2elak ana rabayto lama houwe kan zghir w la2ano ana sa3adto sar neyeb.
    People are afraid of change and people have lost hope.
    Me included.
    But if there is even the slightest chance of getting someone else in power, why not take it?
    How much worse can it be???

As for the Lebanese, yes, many of them are corrupt and we got used to this system because that's the only way we can survive.
    But many of us are tired and would enjoy more order.

I've seen corruption first hand and I live with it (outside Lebanon that is), Lebanon is Switzerland compared to those other countries.
    Some of which have managed to put the breaks out on corruption.
    It didn't stop completely, but things are moving forward.
    All this to say that you can stop corruption, even in the minds of people.
    It will take years, if not decades....but you need to start somewhere, not encourage more of the same.....which is what the FPM, FM, LF, Amal, Hezb, PSP, Kataeb and their satellites are offering.

Aoune32!

People are afraid of change and people have lost hope.
    Me included.
    But if there is even the slightest chance of getting someone else in power, why not take it?
    How much worse can it be???

As for the Lebanese, yes, many of them are corrupt and we got used to this system because that's the only way we can survive.
    But many of us are tired and would enjoy more order.

I've seen corruption first hand and I live with it (outside Lebanon that is), Lebanon is Switzerland compared to those other countries.
    Some of which have managed to put the breaks out on corruption.
    It didn't stop completely, but things are moving forward.
    All this to say that you can stop corruption, even in the minds of people.
    It will take years, if not decades....but you need to start somewhere, not encourage more of the same.....which is what the FPM, FM, LF, Amal, Hezb, PSP, Kataeb and their satellites are offering.
    How about stop trying? :)
    Live happy with your family and don't even bother with politics. Each party has its supporters and they have a stranglehold on the country. You can't change it as many many people like these politicians and parties. They swear by them and they would even sacrifice their own kids for them. The people have always been like this. We tend to think that our people are better than those in Egypt or Syria or Jordan etc.... We have shown the outside world that we are no different. Most of the Lebanese people are sheep and will continue to vote in their leaders even if they screw them back and forth and then just blame the State. LOL ka2ano the state don't have their leaders in it.

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    I mean even your minister of anti-corruption even asked the judiciary to open a case against the latest contract awarded to Jihad el Arab.
    You want to keep playing the ostrich game and stick your head in the sand, be my guest.
    Just don't come and complain when the same thing happens again and again after you vote for the same people
    Again, you can't impose your perception of things on others.
    You see me playing the ostrich game, I see you as a fantasist who lives on a different planet.
    I am just opting for the most realistic choice that will give me the best results compared to others , while being aware that they will be not as fast and drastic as I would love them to be.

Aoune32!

Again, you can't impose your perception of things on others.
    You see me playing the ostrich game, I see you as a fantasist who lives on a different planet.
    I am just opting for the most realistic choice that will give me the best results compared to others , while being aware that they will be not as fast and drastic as I would love them to be.
    @ The Jade is actually right. There has been alot of scandals with the Beirut municipality. Now FPM is involved or not I don't know but they have approved these transactions.

zero

Muslims and Christians, understand that we are all dhimmis if we keep voting the same corrupt people. Give the alternative good consideration, and be aware of any attempts by the political class to use their propaganda outlets to undermine these people (if they are indeed genuine).

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    All good and fine and all these ideas and mechanisms are readily available.
    Lebanon needs first and foremost its sovereignty, and political and economic stability. They have no position or plan on any of that. I respect these guys but can't support a political party that doesn't even take a position on sovereignty or political direction.

Take a position 7, it is pathetic not to.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

I totally agree with you, idealism has no place in Lebanon.
    It also has no place anywhere else.
    It's just about choosing the lesser evil, choosing something different that what we've been used to.
    People took a chance with the FPM in 2005, why not take a chance with someone else?
    What have you got to lose?
    By voting FPM and their allies, it's more of the same....
    I looked into 7
    I cannot take a chance on them because they are not clear on their position on key issues related to sovereignty and political direction. Any group who calls themselves a political party but can't be clear on such issues isn't worth my vote.
    If they decide to be clear on such issues then one can decide whether to take a chance or not. For now there is nothing to take a chance on.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Muslims and Christians, understand that we are all dhimmis if we keep voting the same corrupt people. Give the alternative good consideration, and be aware of any attempts by the political class to use their propaganda outlets to undermine these people (if they are indeed genuine).
    What is this alternative?

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

Sabaa is the new large party in Lebanon, the only real national and cross-sectarian platform designed to organize the participation of citizens in public affairs and to create new leaders ... in the global sense of parties.
    Sabaa is not an orphan or beginner initiative. It is actually a serious and ambitious political project on the Lebanese political arena today.
    This party’s goal is to become the largest political party on the nation's territory.

[...]

more: sabaa سبعة ٧

Electoral Program:

In Politics:

In the preparation of programs

In line with global trends

All these videos are generalities and a waste of time to watch. I'm sorry these guys mean well but this is not a freshman year class project.