Parliamentary elections 2018 Sabaa new party electoral program

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I was also informed that any TV ad (mainly on MTV and LBC) is being offered almost for free, hence less costs on them.
Nothing is free in business and politics.

In this day and age, you are lucky if you find a friend who will help you for free. And, last I checked, MTV and LBC are not running charities.

• Advertisement
  • The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    are you serious or trolling? we are talking politics here, we are not in a religious discussion
    Right, so in politics everything is allowed?
    Why would anyone want to believe you more than Hariri or Rifi for example?
    If you're ready to do exactly what they do, how are you better than them?

While we're at it, would you ally with Rifi in Tripoli?

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Nothing is free in business and politics.

In this day and age, you are lucky if you find a friend who will help you for free. And, last I checked, MTV and LBC are not running charities.
    They definitely have agendas, I won't deny it.

But they if they meet somewhere and LBC's agenda is not one that leads to something illegal or bad for the country.
    There's nothing wrong in taking advantage of it.

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Right, so in politics everything is allowed?
    Why would anyone want to believe you more than Hariri or Rifi for example?
    If you're ready to do exactly what they do, how are you better than them?

While we're at it, would you ally with Rifi in Tripoli?
    depends against whom, for example yes i would ally with Rifi against a strong list of pro daesh candidates, i surely wont run on my own in tripoli, and weaken Rifi's list and letting the pro daesh win.

Last edited:
    The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    depends against whom, for example yes i would ally with Rifi against a strong list of pro daesh candidates, i surely wont run on my own in tripoli, and weaken Rifi's list and letting the pro daesh win.
    Ah, so you would get someone like Rifi back in power....
    Tell me again, why should th lebanese believe you when you discredit certain people only to ally with them later?
    You're basically nothing better than a carbon copy of Joumblatt (the same guy FPMers have been criticising for years for being a flip-flopper).
    You would ally with anyone who gets you seats.....

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Last but not least, we both know that you're gonna be sharing a government with them. That's not an electoral alliance anymore.
    It's a full one.
    No we are partners in this country just like USA and Russia are partners in the security council

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    No we are partners in this country just like USA and Russia are partners in the security council
    Wow, you guys keep coming up with excuses and comparisons that don't even work.
    Does the partnership in the UN extend to the general assembly or just the security council?
    Because I can see USA, Iran and North Korea partners here......which means everyone in this world is a partner.
    There is no opposition.

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Wow, you guys keep coming up with excuses and comparisons that don't even work.
    Does the partnership in the UN extend to the general assembly or just the security council?
    Because I can see USA, Iran and North Korea partners here......which means everyone in this world is a partner.
    There is no opposition.
    in Lebanon, sects are partners yes because they compose the country whether we like it or not. Christians can't stay out of the government just because the big majority of Muslims voted for parties that are corrupt.

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    in Lebanon, sects are partners yes because they compose the country whether we like it or not. Christians can't stay out of the government just because the big majority of Muslims voted for parties that are corrupt.
    Fine, let's assume your logic is correct.

No one is forcing you to help the other parties win seats.
    No one is forcing you to win seats thanks to the other parties.

Basically, using your logic, no one is forcing to ally with them during elections, but you're forced to do it only after elections.
    However, you are for alliances before, during and after elections.
    Which means that you're not forced to do it, you're allying willingly.

One other point though, christians have elected dirty and corrupt people and they still do.
    So, don't try to make it a christian vs muslim issue

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Basically, using your logic, no one is forcing to ally with them during elections, but you're forced to do it only after elections.

One other point though, christians have elected dirty and corrupt people and they still do.
    I agree completely.
    FPM is a majority christian party with minority muslims.
    FPM does not have to ally with FM in areas and help them or their list win a seat or 2 extra. FPM does not need to help HA or SSNP or PSP.. They want to be corrupt let them do it alone. But when you are allying with these people to try to get a few seats yourself you are coming like them.
    That is why in Tripoli masalan if FPM goes WITHOUT Hariri I will vote for them IF they do NOT I will not be voting for FPM and the FM list.
    Just in case someone says vote for the preferential and stuff the list la2. I will be voting based on principles. I simply cannot fathom my vote going to a person from Amal, PSP, FM.

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member

I never meant to say that Christians are clean and muslims corrupt. I was just referring to the present situation in which FPM shouldn't stay out just because muslims elected fm-psp-amal/HA.

As for alliances, the purpose of going for elections is to win to be able to influence as much as possible decision making and as your chouchou Baroud told Marcel Ghanem, he is joining Tayyar's list to win and if he sees that his win is not guaranteed, he will withdraw. Unlike Bayrout madinati, FPM is running allover Lebanon to win and not just to make a show (just as Baroud said about himself on LBC)

Therefore, it is a right to forge the necessary electoral alliances to win seats especially in remote areas like Akkar, Tripoli, Western Bekaa where it is very hard to win alone and where there are factions of the people that have not been represented for decades . These want people want their candidates to WIN and not just make noise.

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I like their focus on the middle income class. And their color purple. Halla2 @eLad bita3meeni kaff.

Leb_Rebel

Leb_Rebel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This party is a fake and empty marketing stunt to distract people from anyone who wants real change.
    The financial transparency page is a just a joke : 342,000 in "donation" vs 341,201 in expenditures....

I have a lot of Tol3it Ri7ektoun activists amongst my network and I can see this is pure BS.

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    This party is a fake and empty marketing stunt to distract people from anyone who wants real change.
    The financial transparency page is a just a joke : 342,000 in "donation" vs 341,201 in expenditures....

I have a lot of Tol3it Ri7ektoun activists amongst my network and I can see this is pure BS.
    A deep and detailed analysis!
    Impressive!

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

halla2 their donation is 342000 and their expenditures are less means they are a bullshit party?
    ba3ref they are supposed to be like the government. they rake in 9 billion and spend 20 billion.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    halla2 their donation is 342000 and their expenditures are less means they are a bullshit party?
    ba3ref they are supposed to be like the government. they rake in 9 billion and spend 20 billion.
    they are running a mutltimillion dollars campaign, to pretend that they have done it with 342000 is a major lie. obviously they are not honest about their expenditures nor about their funding. and that's before they've even began working politics in Leb. so go figure..

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

they are running a mutltimillion dollars campaign, to pretend that they have done it with 342000 is a major lie. obviously they are not honest about their expenditures nor about their funding. and that's before they've even began working politics in Leb. so go figure..
    I know their figures are all wrong. There is no way you can have tens of candidates with 300K. Something wrong there!!