Parliamentary elections 2018 Sabaa new party electoral program

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Also Albania, Kosovo, and Bosnia and Herzegovina are Muslim-majority secular democracies countries, and they are doing fine.
Kosovo: biggest geopolitical [email protected] of the 21st century, a money drain and after 16 yesrs of EU tutelage the country is breaking down and barely any services are running. Not even mentionning the ethnic tensions there. A forced democracy by the UE that nobody wants to jump into.

Albania: biggest hotbed of human traficking, weapons trafficking, money laundering, drug hub and a rural geography filled by millions of landmines kept there to protect the workshops and infrastructures of prople close to those in power from preying eyes. More clientelism than anytjing u could imagine. Nothing close to a eorking democracy..

Bosnia Hz: forcing two people who completly despise each other to live together, An economy that is biased towards one part of the country to try and push the other part into dubmission.

Three choices u made that have notjing called democratic in their processes or visions.

I would chose other examples next time :)

Enjoy some refreshing news:
The EU is Watching the Balkans Come Undone

• Advertisement
  • Olive Green

Olive Green

كتاذبي EX جاد داغر مؤسس حزب سبعة

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    That's a very understandable position and yes, Sabaa needs to answer to a lot questions.
    That being said, Sabaa is also part of an interesting coalation made up of civil society groups like Tol3it ri7etkoun, Sa77 (Ziad abs), Members of Beirut Madinati, etc.

Whether we like it or not, these groups have contributed in giving a voice to the ones who oppose the actual gang in power and they shed a lot of light on their wrongdoings.
    Sabaa and Watani candidate Raghida Dergham withdraws in favor of Hariri...

راغدة درغام تعلن عزوفها عن الترشح

استقبل ظهر اليوم المرشحة للانتخابات في بيروت الثانية الإعلامية راغدة درغام التي أعلنت عزوفها عن خوض الانتخابات النيابية في بيروت الثانية لصالح تيار المستقبل.

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member

استقبل ظهر اليوم المرشحة للانتخابات في بيروت الثانية الإعلامية راغدة درغام التي أعلنت عزوفها عن خوض الانتخابات النيابية في بيروت الثانية لصالح تيار المستقبل.

As far as I know, Raghida Dergham was not a sabaa candidate

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

That's pretty pathetic. You should hear her talk on bi mawdou3eyye!!!

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    She didn't make it to the final list, so rej3it la asla. arba3ta3chiyyeh mouta2amrikeh. ya3neh Raghida_USA.

el 3atra 3a @The Jade msadda2 el kezbeh w 3eyecha.
    Wait, didn't a long time FPMer who was actually one of the founders resign, apparently because he didn't get a seat, then went and met with Gemayel to ally with him?

How many who were in the FPM's block are allied against it now?

Yalli bayto men 2zez....

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    That's the list I have from L'Orient Le Jour after the candidates were announced by Sabaa.
    Can't see her name

View attachment 9561
    From her interview on bi mawdou3iya i concluded that she is not sabaa member but an ally on the same list or something like that. Check what she said in the article i quoted you with in another thread and see what she said about the civil movement.

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    From her interview on bi mawdou3iya i concluded that she is not sabaa member but an ally on the same list or something like that. Check what she said in the article i quoted you with in another thread and see what she said about the civil movement.
    Read it.
    What she said was basically what I said too.
    That there is no homogeneity, which is absolutely normal and that there are bickering and infighting, which is also normal.
    Don't you fight with your own brother or sister?

Yeah it's a shame that such fights are happening, but at the end of the day, the goal is to weather them, have as many unified list as possible and get those who have been in power for years and done nothing out of parliament. La2anno 2refna ba2a.

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Wait, didn't a long time FPMer who was actually one of the founders resign, apparently because he didn't get a seat, then went and met with Gemayel to ally with him?

How many who were in the FPM's block are allied against it now?

Yalli bayto men 2zez....
    so thank you for proving that they are not better than FPMers and thus don't constitute an alternative. hayda bel chakel.

bel madmoun, hope that you will admit that they have not provided so far any concrete strategy to overcome the political obstacles that FPM is facing.

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    so thank you for proving that they are not better than FPMers and thus don't constitute an alternative. hayda bel chakel.

bel madmoun, hope that you will admit that they have not provided so far any concrete strategy to overcome the political obstacles that FPM is facing.
    Well, actually I already acknowledged that it's normal for there to be infighting between the different civil society groups.

You, however, have criticised the civil society groups for it, yet you think the FPM doesn't deserve the criticism.
    Thanks for showing your double standards.

And apart from this, there absolutely nothing where you can compare them to the FPM.

Some of the groups have proposed concrete strategies.
    I showed you the Li Baladi one.
    You think it's not enough, chou badde ellak?
    As I said, if Watani were to make Lebanon a superpower in a year and make every Lebanese a billionnaire, you'll still think the FPM with their double standards and lies would do a better job.

You can come up with as many excuses and arguments as you want, your mind is set.
    You too mabrouk 3alek el zbele

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Some of the groups have proposed concrete strategies.
    I showed you the Li Baladi one.
    You think it's not enough, chou badde ellak?

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I looked into 7
    I cannot take a chance on them because they are not clear on their position on key issues related to sovereignty and political direction. Any group who calls themselves a political party but can't be clear on such issues isn't worth my vote.
    If they decide to be clear on such issues then one can decide whether to take a chance or not. For now there is nothing to take a chance on.
    Who are you gonna vote for, Joseph? I'm curious.