Salafi threat

NewB

NewB

Legendary Member
What do you guys think about salafists joining the fight in tripoli ?

What will happen if they start spreading, and jund al sham or those style of organizations start targeting muslims and christians in lebanon ?

We all heard people on TV asking for bin laden. Most of us read posts on salafist websites asking to help "ahl al sunna" in lebanon.

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    nothing will happen
    there were always around
    maybe kill few innocent peope
    but mainly harm their people
    and this way sa3doun will be more of an outcast
    who will he blame this time , his masters the wahhabis??

NicK7

NicK7

I don't know if someone among the loyalists holds the "jihadyiin" card but i think it will be played when things get much worse,the longer the crisis lasts the more messy things will get,especially that there's a "jihaad" calling vibe already in the sonni street and i saw some shiekh from tripoli on tv supporting the theory of jihad against HA.

C

Centralien

What do you guys think about salafists joining the fight in tripoli ?

What will happen if they start spreading, and jund al sham or those style of organizations start targeting muslims and christians in lebanon ?

We all heard people on TV asking for bin laden. Most of us read posts on salafist websites asking to help "ahl al sunna" in lebanon.
    They are fuelling the Civil war in Irak, there is absolutely no reason they would not come and do it in our country.

Opposition has surely opened the door for such a conflict.

If not them directly, any manipulative party (Israel, Syria, and even myself if I wished so) could send a burnt-head to go blow himself near any given mosque (Shia or Sunni)...

My feared guess: wait for Friday, after the prayers, near mosques in homogeneous (religion-wise) areas...

lebanon_first

lebanon_first

They are fuelling the Civil war in Irak, there is absolutely no reason they would not come and do it in our country.

Opposition has surely opened the door for such a conflict.

If not them directly, any manipulative party (Israel, Syria, and even myself if I wished so) could send a burnt-head to go blow himself near any given mosque (Shia or Sunni)...

My feared guess: wait for Friday, after the prayers, near mosques in homogeneous (religion-wise) areas..
    If anything may happen it will most probably in the Sunni regions (la sama7alla) . For many reasons, HA got powerful intel, and the most important reason is that they want to attract more sunnis to them!

Observer

Observer

If the Syrian do not play a nasty game and if the airport security is not compromised then there is no way those wahhabi to get into Lebanon. The UN is watching everything from sea to air except the Syrian border. It is too early to get worried about the home grown wahhabi because they will be smashed. We should start worrying if there was a major strategic shift within the sunni community toward accepting extremism and wahhabism.

CPL

CPL

Salafis, Wahhabi terrorists, and all those idiots, are plain stupid people with guns and bombs. That is why they are always crushed everywhere in the world:

1- They only look for civilian targets.
    2- Instead of proper organization and discipline, they keep splitting and messing up something.
    3- Instead of proper secrecy, they keep showing off with poetic symbolism and epic mythologies.
    4- Politically, they don't know how to win any person's heart, because they commit war crimes without care.

lebanon_first

lebanon_first

I know it's not a credible source, today Nassir Andil said that they got info from Yemen that around 150 salafists are being prepared by the Saudi Intel, they arrived to Jordan and they are waiting to make it to Lebanon!

4U2IMI8

4U2IMI8

I know it's not a credible source, today Nassir Andil said that they got info from Yemen that around 150 salafists are being prepared by the Saudi Intel, they arrived to Jordan and they are waiting to make it to Lebanon!
    The salafists and wahabi's threat is not new to Lebanon. It's been there for years now. There is no need to import anyone, plenty are available in Lebanon, specially in the North and the Palestinian camps.
    The decision to move them has not been taken yet, and may not be taken if things work out.
    If that decision is made, they're a fair game and they know it.
    Their staging points are the refugee camps, any move made from there will unite the resistance and the LA like never before. The US and KSA don't want that do they?

Mr Aoun

Mr Aoun

The US would rather them be in Lebanon fighting HA than in Iraq. Siniora has no choice but to oblige. Saudi might not agree as it'll rather lose Lebanon than lose Iraq. Time will tell.

G

Garabet B

Don't worry. We have an MOU with them so the Christians will be spared...
    this thread is about the salafists, ( ya3ne you're allies in the goverment ), we have a MOU with HA, HA are shi3as, shi3as cant be salafists for 1 big reason that they are kuffar in the eyes of salafists ( you and i are kuffars too in their eyes).

you can check what your allies the salafists did in ashrafieh in the previous psot of Fuhrer ( samir geagea on LBC that day : do not approach them,they are our allies.)

NewB

NewB

Legendary Member
    this thread is about the salafists, ( ya3ne you're allies in the goverment ), we have a MOU with HA, HA are shi3as, shi3as cant be salafists for 1 big reason that they are kuffar in the eyes of salafists ( you and i are kuffars too in their eyes).

you can check what your allies the salafists did in ashrafieh in the previous psot of Fuhrer ( samir geagea on LBC that day : do not approach them,they are our allies.)

Everyone is a kafer unless they help create the "islamic state" (salafistan). Government, police, army, shi3a, druze, some sunnis, christian, anyone that opposes them basically.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If Saad wants to play the terrorism card,he must know very well, that he, and his Saudis masters, will loose all their interests inside Lebanon.

No more solidere...no more financial tycoon...no more banks....no more nothing....All will be gone.

And even if part of the Sunni street backs them secretly at the start,soon enough,this backing will withdraw very quickly.

And Saad will go down in history as the one who brought destruction and miseries to the Sunnis first,then to Lebanon.

Needless to say that i fail to see how Saad could benefit and gain ground politically from any terror result.He wouldn't scare but Sunnis,and would never get any concession from Shiite leaders.

BTW,Lebanon is too small for such organizations to grow and prosper without being caught.

NewB

NewB

Legendary Member
    Abu Sandal I don't agree with you.

We are training them in lebanon and sending them to iraq. They come back from iraq with experience. Experience in IEDs, weapons, tactics and skills. Never underestimate an enemy.

They were able to hold for a long time in Naher il bared, and they were sarrounded. Imagine in all of lebanon ? In the south? north? beirut?

They will not be alone. They will start importing foreigners.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Abu Sandal I don't agree with you.

We are training them in lebanon and sending them to iraq. They come back from iraq with experience. Experience in IEDs, weapons, tactics and skills. Never underestimate an enemy.

They were able to hold for a long time in Naher il bared, and they were sarrounded. Imagine in all of lebanon ? In the south? north? beirut?

They will not be alone. They will start importing foreigners.

That's when we were closing an eye on what the government was doing back then.

Not anymore.From now on,all milicias and terror cells will be dismantled.

And even the heavy weapons of WJ will get into the hands of LA.

He thinks that he can hide them.But he's wrong.

NewB

NewB

Legendary Member
    its been 3 days and he didn't hand anything over.

lets hope its not another maneuvor of his.