Sally Anne Faulkner: My kids were kidnapped to Lebanon - Please help me bring them home

Do you think the father's action is justified?

• Father's actions are not justified

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Father's actions are justified

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Don't know. Need more information

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hahaha that's the best one, they bring the islamophobia into the game, Muslim religious procedure 2al, cicumcision is common in all religions, what are they going to say next asselou sha3rou marines style, he's going to send him to war.
are you comparing a haircut to genital mutilation?

• Advertisement
  • Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    are you comparing a haircut to genital mutilation?
    You have very mediocre deduction reasoning.

1/3 of newborns in Canada are circumcised, does this mean 1/3 of people are Muslims? If your answer is no which is the real answer then circumcision is not a Muslim ritual, hence trying to portray it as one in this case is using islamophobia to attack Ali. What is their next attack strategy?
    Whatever they try next according to you will be compared to genital mutilation. 3afek!

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You have very mediocre deduction reasoning.

1/3 of newborns in Canada are circumcised, does this mean 1/3 of people are Muslims? If your answer is no which is the real answer then circumcision is not a Muslim ritual, hence trying to portray it as one in this case is using islamophobia to attack Ali. What is their next attack strategy?
    Whatever they try next according to you will be compared to genital mutilation. 3afek!
    yes Ali didn't do this irreversible procedure for religious reasons, he did it because it was advised by the child's doctor.

in canada can the the father decide to circumcise his child without the mother's consent?

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    yes Ali didn't do this irreversible procedure for religious reasons, he did it because it was advised by the child's doctor.

in canada can the the father decide to circumcise his child without the mother's consent?
    Jews circumcise their boys, some Christians too, what is the big deal !!!
    Walla bass baddak tn***k 3a khayna Ali :D :D :D

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

First he has to do a dna test :). She has equal weight in the decision, so no consensus no circumcision or go to court.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Jews circumcise their boys, some Christians too, what is the big deal !!!
    Walla bass baddak tn***k 3a khayna Ali :D :D :D
    Shou khas 3li ?? It's his son who lost part of his pleasurable anatomy for someone else's made up beliefs.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    First he has to do a dna test :). She has equal weight in the decision, so no consensus no circumcision or go to court.
    actually she doesn't, she lost custoday when she signed a deal to get out of jail when she hired an armed mob and hit the grandmother on her head.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    actually she doesn't, she lost custoday when she signed a deal to get out of jail when she hired an armed mob and hit the grandmother on her head.
    I was referring to Canada. Ali is a sad case. As sad as liberal Lebanese defending a sly selfish pig who married a westerner knowing their culture and remembered his when she ditched him.

Dirty Dragon

Dirty Dragon

Like a light bulb a hot summer night, this thread revival will hopefully attract @Dirty Dragon back from his hibernation in support for Ali :jimlad:
    Thread has been re-revived 10 times and moi out of it for a while.

There might be a new thread about a different family coming soon, so will conserve my child custody dispute debating energy until then.

Last edited:
    My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Thread has been re-revived 10 times and moi out of it for a while.

There might be a new thread about a different family coming soon, so will conserve my child custody dispute debating energy until then.
    As Hari Seldon would have put it: The specific thread attraction thing is the hoax. The real plan behind the idea was to bring you back online my dear tannin, and it worked. :cigar:

So, ya ahlan wa sahlan, some time no see ;)

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    yes Ali didn't do this irreversible procedure for religious reasons, he did it because it was advised by the child's doctor
    inta shou 3arrafak, why are you jumping to conclusions, do you have info we do not know or is this the regular let's stick with Sally arguments some here have been providing all over this thread.

I am not sure, most probably not, unless the mother has lost custody which is also the case in Lebanon in this particular case. She has no custody in Lebanon.
    In Canada the non custodian of the parents still has access to medical reports of the child, which is also the case in this particular case, because she know her kid has been circumcised, how did she know, it is not like her son posted his **** on facebook.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am not sure, most probably not, unless the mother has lost custody which is also the case in Lebanon in this particular case. She has no custody in Lebanon.
    In Canada, she would not have lost custody and authorities would never allow a parent to unilaterally block their children's access to the other parent. That's the whole point of this thread. Everything else comes second to this central issue.

With your logic, slavery was acceptable because it used to be endorsed by law, and those who implemented slavery were doing nothing wrong.

Well here is an idea for you to ponder on, instead of repeating the same, irrelevant arguments: what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong, regardless of what the changing laws say.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    inta shou 3arrafak, why are you jumping to conclusions, do you have info we do not know or is this the regular let's stick with Sally arguments some here have been providing all over this thread.
    In Canada the non custodian of the parents still has access to medical reports of the child, which is also the case in this particular case, because she know her kid has been circumcised, how did she know, it is not like her son posted his **** on facebook.
    You keep accusing others of judging without having enough information. In fact, we have tons of information. It's just that you don't bother to read it. Because if you did, you would know how Sally found out that her son was circumsized.

But let's stick to the islamophobia argument to distract from the fact that a man is making his children suffer (children he wanted aborted) just to spite his ex-wife.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    You keep accusing others of judging without having enough information. In fact, we have tons of information. It's just that you don't bother to read it. Because if you did, you would know how Sally found out that her son was circumsized.

But let's stick to the islamophobia argument to distract from the fact that a man is making his children suffer (children he wanted aborted) just to spite his ex-wife.
    Do you want me to believe her story? And then yours the most two biased people in this story, seriously?
    You believe that criminal without questions! Now I should believe you? You never wanted to be a fair judge you just sided with her witout knowing her and even after it turned out she is an idiot and then a criminal.
    My god he gave my children to religious Muslims ya mama they circumcised him.
    Do you want to post an anymous poll in this forum asking how many are circumcised? You might be surprised how many "were given to religious bo3bo3s".
    Yes of course she is using islamophobia, what else does it mean when she says circumcision is associate daughter with Muslim bu3bu3 ritual?

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    In Canada, she would not have lost custody and authorities would never allow a parent to unilaterally block their children's access to the other parent. That's the whole point of this thread. Everything else comes second to this central issue.

With your logic, slavery was acceptable because it used to be endorsed by law, and those who implemented slavery were doing nothing wrong.

Well here is an idea for you to ponder on, instead of repeating the same, irrelevant arguments: what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong, regardless of what the changing laws say.
    With my logic you don't deserve to waste time on you anymore.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Do you want me to believe her story? And then yours the most two biased people in this story, seriously?
    You believe that criminal without questions! Now I should believe you? You never wanted to be a fair judge you just sided with her witout knowing her and even after it turned out she is an idiot and then a criminal.
    My god he gave my children to religious Muslims ya mama they circumcised him.
    Do you want to post an anymous poll in this forum asking how many are circumcised? You might be surprised how many "were given to religious bo3bo3s".
    Yes of course she is using islamophobia, what else does it mean when she says circumcision is associate daughter with Muslim bu3bu3 ritual?
    The only thing we need to know (and this we know for a fact) is that this man is making his innocent children suffer by depriving them of their mother. Everything else is irrelevant compared to this fact.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The only thing we need to know (and this we know for a fact) is that this man is making his innocent children suffer by depriving them of their mother. Everything else is irrelevant compared to this fact.
    This should case-close the file. Everything else is redundant repetition of bullcrap arguments for the sake of empty blabbering.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hahaha that's the best one, they bring the islamophobia into the game, Muslim religious procedure 2al, cicumcision is common in all religions, what are they going to say next asselou sha3rou marines style, he's going to send him to war.
    Well, the last story she tried, was about him wanting her to get an abortion of their first kid, but it didn't bring any desired effect, maybe because the Australian public saw him through this new story/lie, simply as a just casual Western man, rather than a medieval barbaric parent...so the Islamophobia thing seemed to be a better option for a story.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    Well, the last story she tried, was about him wanting her to get an abortion of their first kid, but it didn't bring any desired effect, maybe because the Australian public saw him through this new story/lie, simply as a just casual Western man, rather than a medieval barbaric parent...so the Islamophobia thing seemed to be a better option for a story.

Islamophobia is real in Australia and works very well with some part of the public. 10% of Australians are highly Islamophobic, but then again associating circumcision with Islamophobia is a tough sell, most people born in the last half of the 20th century in the west are circumcized. I am not sure she will get anywhere with this.

One in 10 Australians ’highly Islamophobic’ and have a fear of Muslims
    • MEREDITH BOOTH
    • The Australian
    • 12:00AM January 20, 2016
    One in 10 Australians are “highly Islamophobic” and have a fear or dread of Muslims, a University of South Australia study has found.

The University’s International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding has surveyed 1000 Australians, finding 10 per cent of people had negative or hostile attitudes towards Muslims, with the elderly, less educated and those with a poor attitude towards migrants more likely to hold such views.

The level of worry about terrorism in Australia had a strong influence on their views, the report, provided to The Australian, said.

Riaz Hassan said the survey was the first “pulse” taken of Australians’ perceptions towards one of the country’s most diverse religious communities and he hoped more research would be done to gauge shifts in attitudes.

The findings indicated most Australians were not Islamophobic, with 70 per cent surveyed comfortable having a Muslim as a family member or close friend, although more felt social distance from Muslims than from other religious groups, Professor Hassan said. A further 20 per cent were undecided on the issue.

The centre’s work examines the basis of tensions between the Muslim and non-Muslim worlds and the role governments, local communities and the media play within a social and cultural rather than purely religious context.

“There are pockets of prejudice and anxiety directed towards Muslims, for example among the aged and those facing financial insecurity, but the great majority of Australians in all states and regions are comfortable to live alongside Australian Muslims,’’ the report, based on a survey taken in September, said.

About 60 per cent of the 500,000 Muslims living here came from 183 countries, making them the most ethnically and nationally heterogeneous religious communities, the report said.

By 2050, Muslims would grow from 2.2 per cent to 5 per cent of the Australian population, making Islam the second largest religion.

Professor Hassan said Australians’ tolerance towards immigrants strongly influenced their Islamophobia score while higher proportions of older Australians, aged 65 to 74, people who had not completed Year 12, and those not in the labour force showed higher rates of negative views.

The report authors said it was surprising that political affiliations had a strong correlation with Islamophobia.

Australians aligned with the Liberal and Nationals parties have significantly higher levels of Islamophobia than those aligned with the Labor Party while Greens voters tended to have the lowest Islamophobia score, the report said.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    « Personne ne peut protéger mes enfants mieux que moi » - Nada MERHI - L'Orient-Le Jour

Not only women married to Lebanese men have to worry about him stealing the kids in case of divorce, they also have to worry about the in-laws stealing the kids in case of widowhood.

Truly disturbing. Why are they not getting a pre-marital agreement, in writing, to avoid such tragedy?

No one gets married thinking they will get a divorce or prematurely lose their partner; but, still, your children are one thing you can't gamble on.

The laws in Lebanon are sickening.